XLIX ▸ Indecent Attire [LEMON]

【Requested VIA Discord by】

clay42516

➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞

The goth swore she would drop down and have an aneurysm at any moment, plunging to her death. Her head and ears were pulsing, and her arms were trembling. Long story, Enid had for no apparent reason persuaded the goth to accompany her on a shopping binge. just because she was in the mood. Not to mention, she had to carry all the bags..

The sound of the blonde suddenly squealing made the goth flinch. She opened her eyes and turned to face the store they were in front of. She muttered, "Victoria Secret?" as her arm was pulled. As the blonde tugged her arm and dragged her through the store, she wavered a little. She whispered, "Enid, calm down." Wednesday simply desired to go to the hospital because she felt as if she was dying. All she needed was to write her novel and she'd be cured.

As Enid pulled her further, the goth instinctively closed her eyes in an effort to protect herself from the blinding lights. The goth could just about hear others moving aside to make room for them. 'Great. Of course, it's a well-known store.' She was forced out of her thoughts as they abruptly came to a halt. Just when Wednesday was getting some much-needed slumber, Enid called her name. 'Wednesday?' A rush of humiliation and embarrassment overwhelmed the goth as she partially opened her eyes. She was glancing about at what Enid, a few other women, and she were seeing on exhibit. ''Who on earth could be so confident as to lay such inappropriate clothing items?!''

Enid chuckled. ''First of all, it is referred to as lingerie.'' Before turning to face Wednesday, the blonde grabbed up one and laid it over her front. '' Does this look attractive?'' The goth cautiously turned to face her. Her cheeks turned even more red as she quickly dreamed up a lustful, indecent image of Enid wearing such a costume. Wednesday quickly turned her head away and covered her eyes. Her knees started to tremble a bit. ''Yeah, Enid, it looks wonderful. When can we leave?'' For a little while, there was silence between the two. "Yeah.. just a sec." The blonde murmured before grabbing a different lingerie. "This is a lot better." Before slinging it over her arm, she said to herself. "Okay, Nesquik, let's go now." With her free hand, Enid grabbed Wednesday and pulled her along. 'I told you not to call me that.' Wednesday whisper yelled. Enid just laughed in response. 'But.. Nes is in your name, and you typically like to be quick, Nesquik.' The goth groaned. 'THAT'S A CHOCOLATE POWDER NAME.' 'Quit yelling!'

➔➔➔

'Wednesday..' The blonde mumbled. The goth spun around. Her cheeks began to slightly warm up right away. She was fortunate that she was too short to see the front, because she knew she'd probably pass out at the sight. The blonde was holding a strap on her waist, The goth observed. '' Can you please assist me with this?'' A nod came from the goth. She needed a few seconds to do her task but once she finished, Wednesday made a U-turn right away, facing the wall again. ''Does it look good? '' The goth questioned. She heard the blonde laughing. "I like it." She replied while staring at the mirror . '' I'm pleased you enjoy it, but can we leave this cramped dressing room now before I strangle a child with my own intenstines and pass out from blood loss or an aneurysm?''

➔➔➔

The goth rested with her head in her pillows, attempting to get her headache under control. Her mind was occupied with images of Enid's appearance. Although she nearly felt like a pervert for thinking such things, she couldn't stop herself. She was a hormal adolescent with a girlfriend who was going to dress inappropriately. The goth covered her feeble red face with her pillow in an attempt to blend in. Wednesday muttered to herself, "She'll look good." The goth swung her legs and instantly buried her face in the pillows once again in an effort to push the lewd ideas from her head. The squeaking of the bathroom door, though, made her flinch. She swiftly sat up, crossed her legs, and resumed to her expressionless look.

The blonde emerged, revealing her nude, barely clothed figure. The goth failed to remain "emotionless" right away since her face started to turn bright red. Blonde woman laughed. "I take it that you enjoy it?" The goth let out an embarrassed sigh as she nodded. She wasn't sure why, but something about the clothes gave her a strange feeling. The goth crossed her legs more firmly as she frowned and believed it wasn't enough. The blonde approached her while grinning. ''What's going on?'' She whispered as she gently urged the goth to lie down. She murmured, "Huh?" as the blonde climbed up on top of her, making her face even redder. The goth's eyes flickered between the blonde's face and her chest that was pressing against hers several times.

'𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟?..'