LIX ▸ Life with a cat [Family of three PT.2]

𝘈 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵. (𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦.)

【𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂】

blingblinggbitchh

➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭.

'I think I might just regret getting a cat.' 'YOU THINK?' Wednesday was currently running around, chasing a particular feline that was on the run. Enid was watching how every time Wednesday got close to grabbing it, it'd just jump to another area. 'You were fine.. yesterday.. how come.. you're now.. so.. fussy?..' The ravenette muttered through her pants as she glared at the cat who was sitting on her bed. All of a sudden, the goth leapt for the cat, only to hit her bed, rolling over and hitting her back on the wall as her legs hung over her head. Enid giggled and covered her mouth as she stared at her lover. It was clear how mad Wednesday was by her expression as she huffed her bangs out of her face. Enid turned to the cat who was sitting on the floor, staring at Wednesday. 'Cmere, Kitty, Kitty..' She whispered with a smile, lightly patting her lap. The cat immediately jumped onto her lap, rubbing against her hand with its head. The blonde smiled as she petted the cat. 'How come it loves you so much?' Enid smiled a little as the feline purred. 'Maybe because I'm not jumping around with a scary face such as yours?' She whispered as she picked up the cat. 'Haha. Very funny.'

'Be quiet and help me wash her.' Enid stated before walking into the bathroom. Wednesday got up and quickly walked into the bathroom. 'Can you put it to the same temperature you did last night?' The goth nodded as got to her task while Enid played with the cat. 'You know.. I thought cats were mean.' Wednesday stayed silent for several seconds. 'They are. This one is just weird.' Enid lightly slapped Wednesday's arm. 'Don't say that.. She's adorable.' She muttered as she continued to pet the cat who purred. Wednesday's eyes looked over at Enid and her smile. She could feel her heart get warm as she cracked a small smile before looking over to the sink. 'There. The right temperature, same amount.' Enid looked over. 'Alrighty.. Time to put you in..' Enid whispered as she went to lower the cat in the water however the second the cat noticed the water it jumped out of Enid's arm, accidentally falling in the water, splashing over the both of them. The omen immediately jumped out of the sink, knocking everything over as hit hopped off of multiple surfaces. Enid was giggling as it stopped on a cabinet, staring at them like it had done nothing wrong but then she looked over at Wednesday who was staring at the floor, soaked head to toe in water, panting through her teeth. 'Enid. You better get that cat under some fucking control before I fucking KILL IT.'

'WEDNESDAY!'

✖✖✖

Enid placed the cat down on Wednesday's desk and the goth's eyes immediately snapped up to Enid, who was smiling down at her. 'Why is she on my desk?' The blonde looked at the cat who was being well-behaved for once. 'She actually wanted to be with you for once.' Wednesday nodded a little as her gaze looked down at the furred creature before resuming her writing. The blonde went back over to her bed, on her phone. She now found the sound of Wednesday's Type-writer fairly soothing. However, she was snapped out of her thoughts by the cat suddenly running to her and sitting next to her. Enid smiled a little, petting the cat. 'Was Wednesday being mean?..' She whispered, staring at the cat with a soothing smile. 'Enid.' The blonde flinched at the tone. It was serious and it sounded like she was actually gonna kill somebody. Once Wednesday spoke, Enid busted out laughing. Like rolling on the floor, tears in her eyes laughing.

'Did this fucking cat just shit on my desk?'

✖✖✖

'Who knew cats could be so hard to deal with?' Enid whispered, tightly holding her girlfriend's hand as they lay on her black bed, staring up at the ceiling. 'I've been getting most of the backlash.' Enid giggled a little, turning to lay on her side, staring at her lover's pale face. 'Yeah, that's true.' The blonde smiled, admiring Wednesday, counting her freckles even. It was then their new pet jumped on the bed, laying in the gap between the two, more than ready to go to bed as it yawned, laying its head in its hands, and closing its eyes. Wednesday looked down at it before gazing back at Enid. 'We both know you love her.' The blonde muttered. Wednesday just stared with her eyebrows furrowed. 'If it shits on my bed, I'm killing the both of you.' Enid giggled. 'I'll take that as a yes.' Wednesday cracked a small smile before leaning forward to connect foreheads with Enid. 'Goodnight, Enid.' The couple closed their eyes. 'Goodnight Wends...'

...

...

...

...

...

'𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.'

'𝐆𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩.'

852 Words