XLIII ▸ Despair Will Fall.

My toxic trait is updating excessively fast and getting overly stressed when I then can't keep up, which then brings you to this chapter. When I can.. I'll finish the other requests.

➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 - 𝐀 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥.

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

Rain. Hitting against the concrete. This was usually the goth's favourite type of weather but not today. She stood and so did he, all in black, umbrellas over their heads as they stood at a grave. A lot of people had already left but the person who remained were Wednesday and Eugene. The small boy was silently crying but the goth had a straight face, but more dead than usual. She couldn't think.

Eugene turned around, someone grabbed his arm and he sniffled. 'Wednesday needs to be alone Eugene..' Xavier whispered as he worriedly glanced over to Wednesday. The bee boy looked at the raven for a moment before nodding. Walking away. Leaving the goth just staring at the stone that stuck out of the grave. The ravenette just stood there. Her head was replaying the memories of her and the latter in her head, refusing to believe what she was looking at. 

She felt a drip of rain on her face, taking her out of her trance. Her head looked up to the sky, now a lot more rain on her face. It was raining badly, like the storms over the sea. The goth sighed a little. She was getting wet because she dropped her umbrella without even noticing. The ravenette looked down, suddenly meeting with the stone. It clicked. Her blood ran cold and her face went pale. 'Huh?..' She muttered.

'Wait.. no..' Her eyes immediately welled up with tears as she fell to her knees. She didn't care about a shovel or anything, her hands just desperately started digging. She had been in a trance for so long, she didn't even remember what had happened. How it happened. Why she was there? All it took was rain to get her out of it. Her breathing was shaky and fast as her heart beat heavily, almost at an uneven pace. 

Her hands began to bleed and her nails began to slowly come off of her fingers. But why should she care? Her hands were numb but she could see the beautiful red spreading on her hands she just kept on digging. Her hair and clothes were soaked. The rain didn't stop. The only thing it was useful for was making the dirt softer. Her mind replayed the moments before the incident. 

The ravenette had gotten down on one knee. Slowly opening the box.'I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending.. Will you.. Enid Sinclair.. be my happy ever after?' Enid stared her eyes were wide and her face was pale. 

Then it clicked.

Her face was in shock but not a good, happy shock it was more terrified, scared shocked but Wednesday was too distracted by her nervousness and overlooked this. She thought it was a normal reaction but in reality, that face wasn't normal for Enid. 

Her heart pounded heavily as they were in silence for a few seconds. 'Yes.. I will..' The goth's eyes lit up as she quickly wrapped her arms around Enid, who tightly wrapped her arms around Wednesday, like really tight. The goth figured she was just excited. In reality, she was scared. Suddenly she switched she began squealing and screaming happily in Wednesday's arms. It was clearly a mask how was she so blind to the signs, she had been going through so much, but one mistake ended it all.

The goth felt something that felt like wood. She quickly shovelled the rest of the dirt off and opened the coffin. Meeting eyes with the pale face of her loved one. Her tears immediately fell down her cheeks as she desperately lifted the body into her arms hugging it tightly. 'It can't be true. There's no way. She's got to still be alive right?'  She smiled at the thought and her eyes flickered down to her neck and she got a cold shiver. The bruising that remained on her neck was still there, exactly how it was when she found her, in the ropes grasp. 

The ravenette began to breathe heavily as her heart pounded even heavier, faster. The clutched the body into her chest as she began to scream as the tears rolled down her face, it was so cold. The rain didn't comfort her at all. It made her pain worse. Her throat began to hurt but that didn't stop her from screaming, the pain in her heart was way worse. 'WHAT ABOUT THE PLANS WE MADE? HUH, YOU BASTARD! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! TELL ME WHY!' She glared at the sky, breathing heavily through her teeth.

It was silent other than her heavy breathing and the rain continued to fall. Other than that.. there was silence. She came to realise she'd get to answer. She wanted to rip her heart out if it meant Enid would be alive. Her head fell as she began to desperately sob into Enid's shoulder. The blonde remained, limp, cold, pale, and rid of any life. 'We were meant to grow old together..' She choked out between her sobs.

She hadn't noticed Bianca, Xavier, Eugene, Yoko and Ajax had heard her screams and were now standing at the edge of the grave, tears in their eyes, staring at the goth who was clutching onto Enid's body for dear life, sobbing into her arms. Xavier suddenly became aware of the sound of police cars. Someone must have seen her. The boy quickly jumped downed and grabbed Wednesday. 'We have to go, Wednesday!' The raven just continued to sob into her shoulder. He looked out, he could see the lights. 'WEDNESDAY!' He swiftly grabbed the goth and quickly got out of the grave with the raven on his shoulder. 'Enid..' She muttered..

The group began to run from the grave. 'Enid...' Her eyes went wide as the tears never stopped they got further and further from the grave. 'Enid!..' The group began to disappear into the nearby forest, the goth could barely register what was happening but the second a tree blocked the view of the grave, her mind realised. Her arm was outstretched like she could grab onto the memory of the girl. 'ENID!!' She screamed.

___________________________________

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥.

1080 Words.