XLVII ▸ Label me a slut [PT.2, MATURE]

𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘵..

【Requested by】

【blingblinggbitchh | Owl_kid_ | Lightgacha9

idkyimgay

𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐗 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

Muffled moans. Among the main reasons for this were the challenging circumstances that were put on the ravenette in order to keep quiet while their friend was outside, calling them out. Due to the blonde's current activities, she was currently busy attacking her clit, daring her to be loud enough for the bee lover to hear her while being in such a situation. Despite feeling so ashamed, the goth was in love with the feeling of being a whore. She felt as if she was nothing more than a tool to the blonde, which made her feel as if she was insignificant. She internally idolized the blonde for having such power over her.

However, the thoughts flew out of her mind when she very subtly heard the sound of keys jingling outside. In the midst of this realisation, her eyes widened as she instantaneously looked back to the blonde, who was devouring her like she hadn't eaten in days. The blonde's icily harsh eyes gazed upwards at her and registered her frantic expression effortlessly. The blonde cocked her head to one side and looked directly at the door. A few seconds after, it abruptly clicked, unlocking. The blonde suddenly leaned up, embracing the goth, and slipped off the bed, taking care to make sure she hit her back on the floor, lacking Wednesday of injury.

The raven was giving Enid a stern look, but all she got in return was the blonde's bashful smile. The two clearly recognized the sound of someone entering the room, and their hearts began to beat faster as they drew closer to the vibrant bed. The goth's breath hitched briefly before Enid's hand swiftly covered her mouth. She felt Enid caressing her clit once again, which prompted her breath to jerk rather than the steps. The blonde moved her hand as Wednesday's head fell to her shoulder, bare flesh as her gag. 'You seriously thought I would make things simple for you, dear?' The blonde spoke in a hushed tone to the agitated goth, breath brushing against her feverish hot ear.

The masculine voice shattered the silence. ' I suppose they aren't here.' The goth felt relieved as she heard the footsteps slowly fading. The blonde swiftly and aggressively inserted her fingers inside the goth. Wednesday couldn't help but let out a loud gasp before swiftly biting the Blonde's shoulder when she noticed the footsteps stop. Other than the goth's soft whimpers, which were audible only to the blonde, the room sank into silence. 'Wednesday, you're such a filthy whore.. I can tell by the amount your cunt is leaking.' The ravenette shuddered as she spoke in a whisper. 'I guess it was nothing.' He muttered before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

The ravenette immediately released the blonde's shoulder from her jaws, the ravenette let out a loud moan through her inflamed red lips. In order to look at the blonde's aggressively shoving fingers into and out of her while simultaneously having her palm caress her clit, she pulled off the blonde just enough to tilt her head down. As the blonde proceeded to probe her, she could see her own fluids coating the tip of her fingers. The sensation of having her hair tugged caused her head to jerk back, sending shivers down her spine. Enid scoffed. "Look at you; despite whatever I do to you, you take pleasure in it. You are a doll, Wednesday. Made only for sex."

Wednesday was at a loss for words in her reply. Her tongue was filled only with sinful sounds and overflowing saliva, whereas her eyes were full with worry and desire. She appeared to be hypnotised by the blonde's movements since she couldn't take her eyes off what she was doing to her. The blonde's hands suddenly appeared to be a blur to the ravenette because her brain couldn't keep up. She could either feel her internal organs twitching and churning or she was overstimulated from being edged unintentionally. She was anxious about what was going to occur. Wednesday was suddenly trapped into a kiss that forced her eyes away from the pleasant scene.

Their tongues danced, exchanging saliva once more. Wednesday pressed her body against Enid's, her eyes tightly shut, as their hot, sweaty skin rubbed against one another as her back arched. The goth shivered violently with the intensity of the kiss, her hands still firmly clutching the blonde's shoulders. She had never anticipated that she would be actually wrapped around someone's finger. Literally. The goth's legs started to quiver, as her eyes widened. It was happening. Her stomach's pressure slowly began to ease. The goth was holding the blonde closely when enid pulled away from the kiss, and the goth's higher-pitched screams/cries/moans satisfied the blonde. Enid took note of Wednesday's walls, which were encircling her once more.

The goth was mocked by the blonde. Her eyes carried a glint of worry despite the lust that covered her face. ' Don't worry, sweetheart. You're just functioning like a slut. It's natural.' With her remarks, the goth felt a little more at ease. However, when Enid struck her precisely where she needed it, her body stiffened up. Her tongue was hanging from her mouth as her head whipped back. She felt as though her eyes might roll into the back of her head. Just then corners of her mouth snapped up into a lustful smile. She could feel her insides tighten Enid's fingers, twitching lightly while she was having an orgasm, which had caused her body to tremor more than it already was. She loved this sensation. Now she knew why people loved sex so much now that she had experienced it herself.

The sensation remained for a short while before fading. The strength she had left in her arms immediately disappeared and her head dropped onto Enid, her head resting on the blonde's breasts as she panted loudly. She was trembling lightly and her head was throbbing. The wolf slowly caressed the goth's cunt while slipping her fingers out of her grasp. 'You poor thing. So swollen and wet.. You-' The goth interrupted her as her soft lips pushed against hers. She remain attached to the blonde for a few blissful seconds before detaching .'Not yet.. We.. need to continue.. Please.. ' She said softly, almost whimpering. The blonde's eyebrows furrowed as a deep crimson colour covered her face.

___________________________________

'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭.'

1101 Words