XXVI ▸ Writer's Block

ILL ADD THE FONTS WHEN IM ON MY LAPTOP.
P.S wrote this on phone while in a car, so excuse my typos.. (paragraphs will be shorter bc the format is diff on phone)

Wednesday was stuck. Trailing around her room with nothing but an empty mind. Normally whenever she would sit at her desk she would immediately be bombarded with thoughts for her new chapter. The part that made her trail so much was the fact that's she didn't have that this time. She did have her usual inspiration. It was all gone, out the window with the snap of a finger.

It was then the particularly annoying, wolf, Enid trailed into the room. Her eyes widened a little at Wednesday's actions. The goth was normal relaxed, chill, but right now she seemed to be totally freaking out despite her usual half-dead face.

'Wednesday? What's wrong?' She muttered as she trailed closer to the goth. Wednesday came to a halt as she glared at Enid.
'I usually get bombarded with ideas the second I even look at my typewriter. But that didn't happen right now! If I've hit a writer block I'm doomed.'

Enid blinked a few times, desperately trying to process what she had said. 'First... You're not doomed..' Enid took a few steps closer to her girlfriend. 'You just don't have any ideas right now.' She continued. Wednesday seemed even more unnerved by that statement.'Okay okay, how about this. We watch a horror movie.. and throughout it, we can't point out things that look to be good inspiration?'

Wednesday's eyes would have lit up if they could. 'I think my smartness have finally rubbed off on you.' Enid smirked, 'If so then why did you think of that yourself? Hmm?' Wednesday gritted her teeth as her cheeks lit up in a light red 'Shut up will you!'

<>

In the end, they didn't point anything out at all. Half way through the movie, Wednesday realized Enid had suggested that just so she could spend time with her. As much as the goth hated it, she loved it at the same time. It was then Wednesday came up with an idea. She couldn't focus on the movie now that she thought about it.

Enid jumped and clung onto Wednesday, looking up at her. The blonde quickly noticed the goth had disassociated. Enid giggled a little before shaking the goth hard enough to snap her out of her trance, earning a confused hum from the raven. 'I assume you found your inspiration?' The goth nodded a bit and Enid couldn't help but smile. Now her goth girlfriend doesn't have to worry about anything.

The second Enid looked back at the screen, she was immediately jumpscared by the killed, she screamed and clung onto Wednesday's arm. The goth felt the corner of he mouth tick into a smile. She somehow fell in love with someone the complete opposite of her. It was almost stupid.

<>

The couple laid there. Enid was soothingly running her hands through Wednesday's hair who was resting her head on the blonde's lap. Wednesday took a deep inhale, catching Enid's attention. 'What's bothering you?' Wednesday stayed silent for a moment. 'Nothing. I just don't know how to tell you what I plan on in the story.'

Enid smiled a little.. 'Jist be you Wednesday. You know what you're thinking of. You're a brutally honest person. You say what you think.. so say it...' Wednesday took a deep inhale once more before going silent for several minutes.

'𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭.'