LIII ▸ The Fallout

𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘠, 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘏𝘌𝘋, 𝘐 𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘛 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘏𝘖𝘞 𝘛𝘖 𝘋𝘖 𝘚𝘈𝘋 𝘚𝘈𝘋 𝘚𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘐 𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘋, 𝘖𝘒?

【Requested by】

【your_local_gay_snake | holatpwkjajaokok

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

Ofcourse. This was by far, the worst time to have a school shootout.

Enid and Yoko were staring into the mirror, working on their makeup. 'So.. what exactly happened between you and Wednesday?' Enid went silent for a moment. 'Nothing. Nothing happened, Yoko.' The vamp rolled her eyes. 'If nothing happened, why are you ignoring her?' Enid put down the make up brush, looking for something else. 'I'm not ignoring her either, Yoko. I just have alot of projects in classes we don't share, so i'm busy doing them.' Yoko smirked as she knew Enid was going to beat her ass. 'Then why have you been crashing in my dorm for the past few weeks?' Just like that Enid pushed Yoko lightly. 'Stop exposing me.' The vamp laughed in response. 'Okay, Okay. I'll stop bullying you.' She whispered with and eye roll as she fixed her hair. 'Do you think this looks good?' The blonde Looked at Yoko through the mirror before nodding. 'Looks perfecting fine absolutely beautiful.' The two fell into a blissful silence. That was until a loud bang, echoed through the bathroom door and their heads swung around. 'Was that a gun?'

Upon hearing another, Enid winced. She snatched Yoko's hand and dashed inside a bathroom stall. The two were visible under the stall because they were seated with their feet on either side of the toilet. Enid started to tremble violently, and Yoko did too as they both clung to one another tightly. Shots were fired nonstop. Tears began to form in Enid's eyes. She attempted to muffle her sobbing by covering her lips. When they heard what sounded like an assault rifle, Yoko and Enid clung to one another for dear life. How many people had already passed away was beyond their imagination. The last shot was fired when the two were oblivious to the sound of officers shouting. The two thought they would pass out when they noticed the bathroom door opening. 'Police, Any students inside, you are free to exit.' Enid and Yoko carefully left the restroom once Enid realised the gunfire had ceased just then. Seeing a real police officer at the door gave her a wave of relief. He held the door open so that it could be evacuated easily, and the pair walked out, holding one other and shedding tears as they did so.

The second they exited the building, they noticed all the police cars and a few ambulences. So many people were injured. Enid and Yoko went to a bench nearby and sat down. The vamp rubbed the wolf's shoulder, in attempt to stop her crying as she wiped her own tears. Enid phone then vibrated in her pocket. She was hesitant to take it out of her pocket. Her shaky hands slowly unlocked the phone. However, what she got would make her day much much worse. It was a text from Wednesday.'I love you, so so much. I'm sorry i never had the courage to tell you, but i love you Enid.' She looked at the time it was sent. '2 minutes ago.' It was then they heard the police yelling. Their heads flung up and they could see the shooter being dragged out the building in hand cuffs, screaming blood murder. Enid stood up. She desperately tried to find any sign of a wound but there was none. She began to think. Her breathing increase and her heart beat pounded heavily. 'If... that last shot.. wasn't him.. then..' Her eyes went wide.

'𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲..' 

606 Words