Chapter 56:Chiyo

"Gara" Chiyo whispered, his body laid out in an open field. Naruto's eyes glistened as they started to water. Sakura began to attempt to heal him,  Kari and I jumped in after. His heart, his vitals . . . . "nothing" I whispered. I held my breath like that was going to make a difference. "Please!" Nauro begged, "You have to save him!" He yelled at us,  I couldn't look up at him, the disappointment I'll give him. "Naruto we can't" Sakura said cutting up and laying down the truth. His tears starting running down his face, I stopped my chakra and kept my gaze low not willing to face everyone.

"Take my life," Chiyo shook us up from this nightmare. "But how?!" Sakura asked, "Trade my life what I have left in me to him." We all looked at her in shock, "We can't just do that!" Sakura yelled. "You can't or you won't?" Chiyo challenged her, she slowly walked aside to him. "I'm an old women, what can I do now? Just argue back and forth with the council? Let me do this one thing right." She sighed looking at me to agree, I looked over at Sakura and Kari. "We can still do this, their still just a bit of chakra left. With that we can attempt to pull him through back to us." Sakura and Kari nodded, Sakuras silent tears ran down her face as we works on Gaara.

Chiyo face soon started loosing its color, her chest going up and down slower and slower. Until . . . . . "She gone." I said almost a whisper.

It was a day to say the least, from the battle to this. My heart, soul and body aches everywhere.

"I'm ready to go home." Kari whispered to me as we walked back to the Sand. Shisui and the rest of the guys took care of rearranging everything and getting everyone to regroup.