Chapter 3: Sister

***Flashback "Sorry I'm late Itachi, Sauske." Shisui flickered to the training grounds. Itachi gave him a smirk. "Yea, yea." Itachi knew who his friend was with so he knew better not to ask questions, especially in front of Sauske. "Why do you have a bruise on your neck?" Asked Sauske to Shisui as he got closer to look at it. Shisui froze and got heated red, his hand shot to his neck. "Where?" As he frantically tried to heal where the hickey was.***

Itachi and Shisui Uchiha came up behind Sauske. Sakura started making goo goo eyes at them. Dont get me wrong they are both good looking, the majority of the Uchiha clan is but they can be too serious.

 Dont get me wrong they are both good looking, the majority of the Uchiha clan is but they can be too serious

"Kari, is your sister coming to the Chunin Exams?" Sakura asked. Just at the question I could feel Itachi, Shisui, and Kakashi Sensei perked up to see what I had to say. I think even Kakashi Sensei held his breath to hear my answer. "I really don't know." I hated when people asked me this question. Not because I hate my sister but because it was annoying. Its been the same answer for the past year. And honestly I really don't know. Her letters she sends are so random. She'll send 4 letters in one month and then we wont hear from her in a couple months.

"She hasn't wrote us in a couple months." I said nonchalantly trying to play it off.

She left the village to go train and "find herself". I personally think she just got tried of the same thing different day thing here in the village. The thing about my sister is she cant be tamed. On teams she was the one always mid way in a battle she would give up on what the Captains orders were and do things her way.

Itachi, Shisui, and Kakashi Sensei went back to themselves trying to play it off.

"Kakashi, is my brother behaving himself?" Asked Itachi. "For the most part, yes. He can be too full of himself." Kakashi Sensei said, as he looked up from his book. "He could be nicer!" Piped Naruto.  Itachi right away shown his Sharingan to Sauske. In a low tone voice that actually gave me chills Itachi answered "Is that so Sauske? What have I told you about being nice?" Sauske got red and started sweating right away. We all looked at each other Kakashi and Shisui included. I couldn't contain it any longer and busted out laughing. Everyone else joined in except for Sauske.

"Lets get going Kari

"Lets get going Kari. Guy Sensei is probably waiting for us." Said Hinata after that good laugh. "Yea, lets go." We got off the bench we were sitting on. "Thank God my sister's not here to scare me like that!" I said.

Itachi smirked at me for that comment.

***Flashback, "Kari, come in here . . .  NOW!" My sister yelled. Shit, she found out I was snooping in her stuff. I jetted out the house trying to escape. My sister is the definition of crazy when she gets mad. Just as I landed on the second rooftop she appear in front of me. "I told you to come to me and you decided to run." My sister said, both hands clenched shaking. Her face looked crazy! Almost as if a demon was about to burst out. I had tears going down my face just on how scared I was at her. "I didn't get to see anything! I promise!" 

That day I found out it can take a whole squad including my dad to restrain and calm my sister down.***

All of them were really good friends with my sister, Kakashi included as well as the rest of the Sensei's and Jonin. Although Itachi and her were some of the youngest they still hung out with the rest of them.

We said our see you laters and headed back. Lee had challenged us to a race back. We said we weren't interested so he speed away back to the training ground.

The way back was quite, me thinking of nothing in particular. "Sometimes I wish I had a bigger sister, instead of being one." Hinata suddenly said. I looked down and answered, "Is it that hard?" I said not trying to sound emotional but probably failed. "Would you leave you're little sister behind in the village as mine?" Hinatas face was surprised.

I always play off as it doesn't hurt me but in reality it should be her training me, her who's team I should be on, and her and me being Team Senju

I lifted my head and signed, "I wonder what Yumi's doing right now." I stared out into nothing, wondering where she was at and why its been 2 years since I last saw her.

________________________________

I was mediation in the woods or at least trying to. I tried clearing my thoughts but it went back to the darkness that my body wanted. I started combing my long dark brown hair or mermaid hair as my friends say with my fingers. I have a small braid swooped to the side to to hold some of it out of the way I started messing with it. "No, stop" I told my self. I breathed deep and sat their quietly. I heard footstep approaching and an all too familiar chakra signature approaching. "Yumi, give up already. Lets go home before it gets darker." Shion said.

I opened my hazel green eyes up and turned around and gave her a stare down

I opened my hazel green eyes up and turned around and gave her a stare down. Shion just smiled in a mocking way back at me. "Maybe I just wasn't meant for this shit." I told her as I stood up and started walking towards her. "Maybe you just need some dick." We looked at each other and started laughing. "Maybe I do" I said as I hooked my arm with hers, walking towards her palace deep in the land of demons.