Chapter 19: Miss You 🍋🍋🍋

His eyes never leaving mine. He flickered us home, in his living room. I grabbed his face and led it to mine. We continued our kissing. We kissed with so much hunger. As if this was our last time we would be together. I moaned into his kisses, our breathing ragged but we never let go for air. His hand roamed my body finding a way to take my clothes off. He lifted my dress and I put my arms up to have him pull it off. I unclipped my bra and he went into my chest. His mouth covered my right breast, sucking and biting it. His other hand grabbed my other breast massaging it, groaning as he did his. I placed my hands in his hair, gabbing a fist full of it and tugging at it. My moans continued loud and clear for him. I wanted him to fully know I missed and enjoyed his mouth and touch. My hands went to the back of his shirt and I grabbed a fist full pulling it so he can take it off. His mouth let go of my breast with a plop and quickly removed his shirt. He then undid his pants and then pulled them down.His dick was well erected and even seemed it pulsed.I slid my panties down, making them drop as they went over my hips. I laid myself on the couch and he moved with me. My core was dripping wet, I needed him now. I opened my legs so he can place himself in between. He knew I was ready for him, as he placed and aligned himself.  I licked my lips, as I thought he's going to be inside me. He took no time and slid inside me, placing his body on top of mine. One of his arms held him up not putting all his weight on me and the other he grabbed the arm of the sofa. He pumped in and out of me fast and rough. We kissed each other, our kisses were filled with passion now. Slower and savoring them.

I placed my hands on his back and scratch at it as he moved. I yelped at every other thrush, as he went on. "I love you Shisui!" I shouted in between kisses. "I love you too Yumi." He responded  back in a low tone. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him more into me. I arched my back so he could start hit my G spot. He found it right away. I let go of his mouth, and started yelling. "Ooh Shisui!" I said in between yells. I was building up so soon, for him. He pulled out of me, and sat up. Pulling me up with him. He wanted me on top on him. I sat on top of him, him slipping into me again. I moaned as he when in. I grabbed hold of the back of the sofa, and started hopping up and down on him. He grabbed my hips guiding me. His mouth latched onto a breast and started sucking it. He bit and tugged at it. His tongue circling around my nipple. I changed my rhythm, grinding into him. Feeling him more in me now, he had widen me up completely. It hurt a bit since his dick reached me completely. I knew I would be sore the next day but it didn't matter. I wanted to live in the now. My eyes closed and my moans got louder I felt myself climbing to the top again. Shisui moves his mouth along to my inner breast, and started sucking the skin. Feeling him create a love mark. My moans now turned to yells, I started to cum as I kept riding him out. Taking my ecstasy all out on him. He was coming to, I felt him jerk inside me. He groaned guiding my hips to his pleasure. He unloaded in me, now I was a mess. Our areas completely wet. As I moved slower and slower, our parts made squishing sounds.

I held him and he held me back. Our body's sticky with sweat. We didn't say anything, just slowly going down from our highs. I looked down to him and he looked up. We gave each other a kiss and we closed our eyes, leaning on another. "I missed you Shishi." I whispered to him. "I missed you too baby." He responded as he kiss my neck. He sighed into my chest and held me tight. "Let's go to bed." He said to me, I only hummed in response and slowly got off him.

I made my way to his room and he followed close behind, leaving our piles of clothes behind. We went to our sides and got under the cover. Our body's found each other, immediately feeling the warmth and comfort. Humming I laid my head on his chest with one of my arms across his strong broad chest and closed my eyes. His arm snaked around me and pulled me close to him. I missed him so much, it felt so right being like this. I was slowly falling asleep when he spoke. "Yumi?"

I hummed in response, "I don't want to ruin this moment but I need to know." I pulled all the way back and furrowed my brows to him. Pulling the sheets to cover my chest I sat up. Waiting for his question, he only smiled nervously and sat up. "Kakashi?" He only said, my head went back as I rolled my eyes. "What about him?" I said as my eyes went back to him. "What's going on with you two? I know you two have this whole lunch thing going on. Plus I heard something about you two going grocery shopping?" He had me completely surprised, was he spying on me? Was he jealous? My conscious was fine, I had nothing to deny. "Yes we take turns buying each other lunch. I was the one to actually start it. I had seen he was having a bad day and bought him lunch. The next day he bought me mine and that's how it kind of started." Assuring him theres nothing more between us other then lunch. "And what about you two going grocery shopping?" He asked as he eyed me. "Shisui I was out grocery shopping and he was there. There were no baskets and he had his hands full so I let him place his stuff in my cart." I said. I started to giggle at him, I found his jealousy with Kakashi kind of cute. He relaxed and sighed. "So were you spying me or something?" I asked him eyeing him. "Well," he said nervously. "People noticed you two eating lunch together a lot and started asking what was going on." I raised an eyebrow, I really can't do anything without people talking. One of the consequences of being a Senju. "And the grocery store. I had been building up the courage to approach you but didn't know how. That day I had told Itachi I was finally going to talk to you. Itachi helped me look for you. He was the one who saw you with Kakashi." He said as he slid his way to me. Taking me into his embrace. "So you kept you tabs on me Uchiha? I thought you weren't even in the village, since I hadn't heard about you or seen you." I said as my voice started to tremble. He hugged me and laughed at my comment. He started kissing my neck, nibbling it trying to get me wet again and it was working. "Yumi," he whispered to me and stopped kissing me to look at me. "You know my pride can blind me. But the whole time I basically trying to avoid you. The chance on seeing you in public, well I wouldn't know the reaction I would of had." His expression was serious and looked me dead in the eyes. "We've both did things that were not right." My heart started pounding, was he going to bring everything up? "I now know you knew what I was doing as soon as you left." He paused to looked down, he was swallowing his pride hard. I started getting teary eyed as I thought of what I did. "Shisui, I'm so sorry for what I did. I feel so ashamed." I said trembling, I wanted to explain things to him, but I felt it could make things worse. I opened my mouth about to speak but he spoke up first. "Let's just not talk about this anymore. We both need to agree to not bring this up. The past will remained the passed. The actions we make now are what matters, if we want this relationship to work." He looked at me searching my face. Something about him was different, more determined, more mature. He wanted this to work and it turned me on. I only knotted and smiled to him.

He leaned in to kiss me. I placed my arms on his shoulders. He was just going in for a peck but I wanted more. I grabbed the back of his head as he pulled off. i pushed he face to me. Our kiss turned passionate. I moaned to him giving the signal I wanted him again. I pushed him back for him to laid back and place my body on top of him. I went to his neck bitting his skin and slightly pulling it. My hand travels down to his dick and I pulled at it. It was ready again. He grunted as I slowly jerked him off. I made him a love mark on his lower neck.

"Shishi" I whispered to him. "Make love to me." I pulled back to look at him. My eyes filled with lust for him. He brought himself up and made me laid down as he pushed my body with his. I opened my legs to him to. My core called to him to come in. He aligned himself with me and slowly went in. I arched my back at the beautiful feeling. I smiled up to him and blushed. He smiled back and pulled out slowly. He went completely out and in at a slow pace. I could hear the slickness as he went. I moaned as he went in. Starting  to lose my composure my eyes rolled back. It was staring to becoming agonizing. As if he was reading my mind he started going faster. He pulled my left leg over his shoulder. He pumped into me working for me. He loved seeing me get lost to him. My moans turned into yells, my eyes closed enjoying him. He pulled my other leg over his other shoulder. Suddenly I felt a his hand, he rubbed my area while his dick was inside me. That had made me opened my eyes quickly searching for eyes. He had his Sharingan on, he laughed at my reaction. He knew I found this erotic when he had it on. He was probably embedding this in his mind.

If he wanted this for later I wanted him to crave me when we he thought back. I placed my legs down, and grabbed the hand that was rubbing my area. I led it into my mouths and place 2 of his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them tasting myself a little. He sucked in some air as I did this. I sucked his fingers hard if I was sucking his dick. He pumped in and out starting to lose his composure. I took out his fingers. "Take me from behind." I demanded to him. He obeyed and pulled out of me. I got myself on all four, placing my ass up high for him. I lowered my upper body and he readied himself behind me. "Baby" he said, his hand slid over my bum admiring it. He went in slowly leaving a hand on my ass to guide it. I moaned at the wonderful feeling again. He pumped in and out again. I felt his sack hitting my area giving me another erotic feeling. I grabbed fist full of the sheets, I was climbing up again and this time there was no stopping. I started moving my hips to his movement, searching. He grunted as I did this holding himself back. "Shisui!" I yelled his name and then I came. My body released to him, shaking everything out. I felt like I released my soul to him all over again. I yelled and I felt him cum. He filled me up, warm and confronting. I didn't want anything to leak, I wanted it all for my own like if I wanted to get pregnant.

He pulled out of me slowly and I winced at the emptiness. I laid my body face down, closing my eyes. He laid down next to me, kissing my cheek. We stayed silent for a while going down from our high. I felt myself getting sleepy again. I eyes struggled to open . "I need to go home." I said to Shisui, dreading the thought. "Already?" He said, motioning my body with his hands. He made me turn my body to face him and cuddled me tight. I sighed as I thought about the conversation we had just earlier with Kari, Shizune and Aunt Tsunade.