Chapter 41: Anko

The day was pretty busy, going back and forth with Kakashi and Yamato with more intel of the Akatsuki. I was mentally beat but I had to check up on Anko no matter what.

"Yumi we're heading home." Aunt Tsunade stopped at the doorway. Kari and Shizune sign her, I yawned it was already 6:30. "Yea, I'll go home soon." I said, rolling up scrolls. "Want us to wait for you?" Asked Shizune, "No I'm going to stop by at Anko's and check up on her." I said with a faint blush. "What's wrong with her?" Kari asked, the 3 with concerned faces. I had to lie, "Ummm well I had a weird dream she was sick. So now I want to check up on her." Aunt Tsunade rolled her eyes, "Well hurry home so we can eat together." I nodded, "Yes Lady Fifth." I smiled at her.

I closed up and left for her home right away. Using my transport Jutsu, I first searched for her chakra and she was inside but with someone else. Her chakra was altered and I immediately thought the worse. Maybe she was having some sort of attack. I banged on the door, and made my chakra readable. "Anko are you okay?" I spoke through the door, I heard some shuffling and she opened the door. Her appearance physically was normal, but she looked nervously. "Yumi?! What are you doing here?!" She asked with her voice cracking, "Hey! I wanted to check up on you. Umm I had a weird dream you were sick." I said continuing my lie. "I'm fine! Perfectly fine!" This bitch is hiding something or should I say someone. I leaned in eyeing her and smelling her, getting an idea who might be here. "What the fuck are you hiding Anko? Who's here?!" I asked demanding her, she looked at me nervously. "Umm," she didn't know what to say. Then that's when I connected the dots, smell, and that familiar chakra, my mind knew well who it was but was in denial.

I mouth Iruka to her, she closed her eyes smiling and nodded yes.

I placed a hand on my chest, I mean they always had this back and forth thing going on but stupid Iruka had never made the move. Anko of course if not going to just sit and wait for him. I wanted to know it all but knew I had to wait my turn. "Sorry I interrupted," I said bowing to her. "Have a very goodnight," turning and giving her one big smile and wink. I mouthed to her to call me using my hand as a phone sign. She smiled and nodded yes to me.

I transported home right away, I could feel the Anbus on guard jump at my presence. I walked in, "Hey! That was fast!" Aunt Tsunade caught me taking my shoes off, "Yea, she was actually already going to bed, but she's fine." I sweat dropped rubbing the back of my head. "Well your just in time, Naruto said he's inviting us for Ramen." Aunt Tsunade wiggled her eyebrows to me. "Whattt?! Well let me put my shoes back on." I laughed, "Onee San!" Naruto greeted me as he saw me. "Hey Naruto!" "I missed you not being here!" Naruto said as he stood in front of me. "We missed you!" Kari interrupted. I blushed at both of them feeling guilty. "Aww you guys are gonna make me feel bad!" I whined.

We got to Ichiraku's in no time by the constant hurrying of Naruto. We placed in our orders and waited, "So how was dinner with Mikoto and Fugaku?" Shizune asked, "It was good. Kind of awkward at first with Lord Fugaku's always stern face but I relaxed after." Both Shizune and Aunt Tsunade listened. "And how was your night with Shisui?" Aunt Tsunade whispered teasing me, I got red looking back at Naruto and Kari. They were immersed in there own conversation. "Good . . . . Like always." I looked away, Shizune giggling. "I don't know why your always so embarrassed their not stupid." She said eyeing them, "I know! Half of the villages knows. But I just always am! I'm not use to it!" I whisper yelled at them. They both started giggled making fun of me.

We ate our ramen and walked back, Naruto and Kari raced home to see who would win to get the TV in the living room. "Your presence is missed when your not there." Aunt Tsunade said, it was basically just a day! "I love you too Auntie." I smiled up at her, she only hummed back.

The next day came and went, I was eating lunch with Aunt Tsunade and Shizune when a medic came looking for us. "Lady Tsunade, Lady Yumi, we need your assistance. Mitarashi Anko's curse mark is taking over her body." I stood up and transported immediately, "Where's Mitarashi Anko?!" I demanded to the nurse, they pointed me out and I ran. They had her in a big operation room. She laid on the floor, balled up in pain. The curse mark talking over her, black marks appearing over her skin like thick waves. She screamed in pain, taking us no notice. Aunt Tsunade, Shizune, Kari, Sakura and Ino soon arrived. "Yumi your sealing!" Aunt Tsunade ordeed me, laying out a scroll already marked. "Watch her!" Shizune ordered the girls, I started doing my hand signs. Praying to the Gods, Kamis, Spirit to lend me three strength. Asking Zennyos, Hayai and Meimeid help.