Chapter 5: Stage 2

We stood outside the building where Chunin Exam paper test was being done. Anko and I waiting for Ibiki to be done with his part. She has changed. Still wild ash brown hair always in a pony tail. "You really surprised me Senju. We're gonna have to go out for drinks so you can tell me all your stories." Anko said excitedly. "Girl i don't think your ready." I smirked at Anko.

Anko was one of the few who got me and understood me. While everyone else was following the rules we were there breaking them and for the most part getting away with it.

"So you'll jump in when Ibiki shows his scars say something "wise" and that's when I'll jump in." I knotted my head in agreement. I felt my sisters chakra in there I knew she would hang in there. All of a sudden we heard all the students gasping at Ibiki.

"Alright, go!" Anko said but I had already had transported into the testing room

"Alright, go!" Anko said but I had already had transported into the testing room. Another louder gasp was made from the classroom. Even Ibiki and the rest of the jonin were shocked. "As you can tell being a ninja is not just all cool tricks and seeing who's the strongest. It also comes with a lot of sacrifices and pains, physical and emotional. These could be surprisingly to you but to us this is our normal. I hope you all are making the correct decisions now as to these will lead you to your own paths in life." Anko threw a few kunais and appeared. She started speaking of stage 2 of the chunin exams I tuned her out as I settled my eyes on my sister as her mouth was open just starring at me. 

Everyone started getting up to leave. Her little teammates looked from me to her and her to me. I knotted at them giving them the cue to leave. I felt Ibiki approached me but notice my attention and probably decided to speak with me another day.  I walked up to Kari. She still hasn't moved, mouth still opened. I stood infront of her and put my hand over her head. With my other hand I lifted my 2 finger and transported us home in an instant.

Kari looked around taking in we were home. "AHHHHHHHHHHH, ONEE-CHAN YOUR FINALLY HOME!" She jumped at me and we cried our eyes out for what seemed like hours. We both couldn't stop crying to speak. "So tell me EVERYTHING!" Kari said hugging me as we walked into my room.

And so we sat in my room until the early hours of dawn. Telling her of the people I met and places Ive been. Careful to leave thing she should't be hearing out. I told her my intention now and what I hope as a family, clan and job or position here in the village.  "But you'll be helping me train right?" She asked as we started falling asleep. "Ugh yea, we Senju women need to show the village that we're all about that power." Kari fell asleep as I was starting to as well. And show them what the latin clan is all about. The clan my mother pertains to.

***Earlier that day. "Shisui" Itachi called out to Shisui. He was with his squad just hanging out at a tower look out. Shisui took note on Itachi's serious expression. They stepped a few feet away from the squads hearing range. "Your girls back." Itachi gave him a teasing smile. Shisui could only smile back at him, and began rubbing the back of his head.***
________________________________

The next morning Kari is to meet with her team for additional training before stage 2. I promised I would be training her for a  couple hours then after meet with the homages council. I watched her after about 2 hours and started packing my things. Kari kelp training with her teammates."She's doing amazing Lady Yumi." Kurenai said. "Lady Yumi? Since when are you so formal?" I asked Kurenai. It was always on first name bases with our group. She laughed it off. "Sorry since we're older and all?" I raised an eyebrow. "Older but sometimes not wiser." I gave Kurenai a sudden hug which got her surprised. "Thanks for looking after her and putting her on your team. It means a lot to me." She hugged me back "Of course, you would have done the same." Yelling at Kari "I'll see you at home" and waved to her. "Are you sure you want this? Its just I never imagined you on the hokage council." I looked at her and smiled, "I'm sure, I feel like my dads days are counted. I should prepare myself for that and keep making sure theres a Senju on council. Aunt Tsunade has completely bailed out on the village and has no interest in it." Kurenai just shook her head. "Oh and we have to get together soon. Asuma?" Kurenai blushed madly. "Its about time you guys started fucking around." "Yumi!" I laughed and started walking away. "Still the same!" I looked back and gave her a wink.

________________________________

"Lady Yumi if this is what you want and if all council is in agreement, I think it is proper to have you on the council

"Lady Yumi if this is what you want and if all council is in agreement, I think it is proper to have you on the council." Lord 3rd stated. He looked around and saw everyone shake their heads in agreement. Around the council stood the leaders of the main clans from the village. As well as their next in line members as for some extras as well. All familiar faces, some a little too familiar. All set with serious faces. I will still be sent out on missions but only as needed. As to my main focus is to make sure things are running as they should here.

The meeting was adjourned and Yugao came up to me. "Yumi I'll be in the Senju study." Dad said heading that way. "We'll be seeing each other more finally!" I smiled at her wait for more people to leave for me to responded. "Thank God! I feel like I'm going to be surrounded by a bunch of old people." Yugao and I stepped out and started walking to where the protected files and scrolls are. I had special permission to access these records. I wanted to update myself on all the new Genin also do some investigation of my own. Yugao allowed me in "Make sure to close up when you leave. I have an anbu meeting right now." "Yea sure, I'll try finding you later." I told Yugao. She closed the door behind her.

I started right away at looking at the Genin files. A little after I felt his chakra in the room. The room was pretty big but I could pin point where he was. I really didn't want to see him. We broke up before I left, we didn't leave on bad terms its just I don't want to go back to the same dick. But yet I still have love for him. Looking down the files I tried playing it cool, "So are you gonna stay in the shadows, or are you here to say hi?" I asked aloud. Shisui appeared in front of me and gave me that dashing smile and I just couldn't get a word out. His wavy black short hair, his well structured face, that dotty nose of his, and those black eyes I get lost in. Has he always been this tall? Or is it because he's this close. 

He was so close I could feel the lust in his body radiating from him, shaking to get out

He was so close I could feel the lust in his body radiating from him, shaking to get out. I squeezed my legs trying to contain myself and seem strong. "I missed you Yumi" he said as he caressed my face getting closer, leaning in for a kiss. I could already feel myself getting wet by the second. Still squeezing my legs as if that would stop my wetness. I stayed silent, my mind going blank trying to be rational. My darkness was here. Finally I said, "I miss that tongue." He slammed his lips on mine. And thats when chaos started.