Chapter 34: Hold Up!

3 weeks had passed when we received notice Aunt Tsunade wanted us back. Lord Hyakkimaru gave us a blessing at the shine early in the morning before our departure. He wished us safe travels and asked for us to come visit again soon.

We were saying our goodbyes to our family. "I'm going to miss you!" Ume cried hugging Kari, she grew attached to her the time we were here. Uncle Unkei was drunk and crying his eyes out, "Come back soon!" "Of course!" Kari said, "You guys should come visit us next time!" Kari invited them, I nodded. "Our home is always open!" We went around hugging each one of them.

"I promise you won't see the last of us." We both bowed, "You never know maybe I'll just move here!" Kari smiled at our cousins, I rolled my eyes. "Come on, we need to start heading out."

Kari and I pumped chakra into the soles of our feet. Heading to where at had placed the transportation seal. "Are you really serious about moving here?" I asked Kari, "I don't know," she paused. "Sometimes I think about kind of doing what you did." I side eyed her, "If you do, wait until you reached the age I did."

We got to the clearance and I uncovered the seal, Kari hugged me tight and I transported us out. We were in our living room. Kari let go of me and dropped her bag, stretching like if she really did the work. I turned to a door, feeling a now familiar chakra coming. "Kari! Yumi!"

"Naruto?!" We were surprised to see him here, "What are you doing here?" Kari asked, he was in pajamas and looked like he had gotten up not too long ago. "Surprise! I live here now!" He said with the biggest smile on his face. "Whaaaaaatttttt?!" Kari and I looked at each other. "Why?!" I asked, "I'm not trying to be mean but what happened?" I asked dumbfounded, "It's best you 2 go to granny Tsunade she'll explain everything, plus she told me when you guys get here to send you off to her right away." Kari and I looked at each other again. What the hell could of happened?

We got to Aunt Tsunade office right away, "Yumi! Kari!" Shizune welcomed us with a warm smile, Aunt Tsunade hurriedly got up and placed a arm on each of our shoulders. I hugged her and Kari did too, "I missed you girls." She blushed, "We missed you too." I said blushing.

"So first off why is Naruto living with us?" I asked pulling back, darting my eyes all over her face. They both signed, "The Akasuki tried to kidnap Naruto." Lady Tsunade crosses her arms, "Who?" Asked Kari, "A organized group of rogue ninjas, we've been investing them for a while. Only 2 of the group appeared, they failed since Sasuke, Kakashi and Guy were with him." I gasped, "They got away, but they made things clear they want the 9 tails. Since the attack we had him move in with us being the easier way to protect him." I nodded, "Your there and the Anbu's looking after the home." I was catching on. "That's crazy!" Kari was more shocked out of all of us. We heard a knock, "Come in!" Aunt Tsunade yelled, Shikaku, Yamato and Kakashi came in. "Hey guys!" I smiled at them, they sighed smiling. "We thought we felt your chakra." Yamato said, I saw how relieved they were to see me and looked at Aunt Tsuande and Shizune. They were probably going crazy with her, "We're glad your back." Shikaku said, "And why is that?!" Aunt Tsunade said, "All of you look a little too relieved." She cracked her knuckles, "No! No reason!" Yamato responded. She narrowed her eyes at then, "Did you guys need something? Or are you just being nosy?" She asked, "We just wanted to greet Yumi and Kari back." Kakashi blushed, she arched her eyebrow. "Get out!" She demanded them jumping to leaving. "I'll catch you up on the rest, now tell us everything." Aunt Tsuande smiled and sat down getting comfortable. Shizune sat on the desk crossing her legs. "It was great!" Kari's face lightened up, she start telling on how her training had gone, the family she met, and how she's thinking about moving over there.

After our conversation I asked about Shisui, "I know he's not on a mission unless he's patrolling with the police." So he maybe home or with Itachi.

"Kari! Yumi!" Ino and Sakura busted in without any warning. They both giggled as they saw us. Aunt Tsuande rolled her eye, thinking how childish. "So you need to tell us everything!" They said more to Kari, they started pulling her to the door. "Hold up!" I said and they all froze. "Has Shikamaru said anything?" I asked looking at everyone, "He's been missing Kari!" Shizune squealed, even she got giddy with this teenage drama.

"Oh my gods! Tell me everything!" Squeezing Shizune's arm, "Okay! Okay!" Ino said waving her hand down like if slamming on a desk. "He asked right away the same day you guys left where was Kari. We've all been saying the same thing. There's been a good opportunity for Kari to train with the Latin clan and so she left with Lady Yumi. Either way she's been wanting to know where her mom was from." Ino said so convincingly, "We've also dropped a couple things like we've heard the guys from the Latin clan are so hot. What if Kari decides to stay there." Sakura evilly grinned to us, my mouth was open. "You guys are bad!" Kari said laughing, "He's been acting sad and depressed. Moping around more then usual." Shizune said, "We have everyone convinced even Sasuke got jealous on you leaving." Sakura informed us, "What?!" Kari and I were surprised. "Yea! He start griping to Itachi on how Kari was probably learning new things and that maybe he should leave Konoha to train too." I gasped, "Poor Itachi!" I knew how Sasuke would annoy Itachi. "He's even been griping to Shisui!" Ino placed a hand on her waist, "No!" I said not believing this. Aunt Tsunade stayed quite but even she grinned while we gossiped.

"I'll be home later Aunt Tsuande!" I said before she could stop me.

I went looked for Shisui at his home, and found him with Itachi and the crows. I was so happy to see him, I had that giddy teenage love feeling. I jumped into his arms the crows flying everywhere, minding Itachi no attention. He had no time to react and flew back landing us on the ground, me on top of him a leg on side. "Shishi! I missed you so much!" I rubbed my cheek to his like if I were a cat, I felt myself tense up as I missed his body, his smell. I was starting to leaned in for a kiss when I realized something. "Hold up! Your not Shisui!"

Their was a cloud of smoke and Sasuke appeared. My face turned heated red and his was already, we looked at each other nervously.  Slapping him, "Why are you disguised as Shisui?!" I yelled and immediately got up and off him. He held his cheek, "Owch! I was working on my clone jutus!" "Yumi?" I heard his voice, I looked back and Shisui was at the back door looking out at us with some drinks in with hand. He looked nervously between us, he had seen everything. Itachi rubbed his face, "Sasuke, let's go." He said with a sigh, wanting to get away from this awkwardness. "Did Kari come back too?" Sauske asked looking at me, "No she's staying to live there." I said plainly, "What?!" The 3 said in shock, I laughed. "Just kidding yea she's back."

Itachi and Sasuke walked away, "I get slapped and then my training is cut short." I heard Sasuke mumbling, "Sorry Sasuke! I'll make it up later." I smiled at him, "Makeup? You were rubbing all over him!" Shisui said as he hugged me from behind. "Yea because I thought it was you!" I turned around looking at him, we leaned in for a kiss. It soon turned passionate, I moaned into his mouth. Finally his real body and smell. His hands started sliding down to my bum then gave it a hard squeeze. I yelped, jumping "Shisui! That hurt!" He laughed, I missed that sweet laugh. "I missed you baby." He said as he embraced me again, we leaned in for a kiss. His tongue going in my mouth, I was savoring his lips. "I missed you too Senpai." I groaned, he gave me a devilish smile. "You haven't called me that in a while." I hummed in response, "Let's go inside," Shisui said as he picked me up bridal style and walking us inside.

***Flashback "Can I ask you something?" Shisui asked as we came back from our first mission together. "What's up?" I looked up at him. "Why is it that you never address me as Senpai or Kun?" I was a little taken back. "Shisui, when have I ever? We've known each other forever. When do you call me Lady Yumi?" He nodded, "Fair point." I smiled, "Do you feel disrespected? That's never my intention." He blushed a little, "No! Just asking." I raised my eyebrows, "Yumi!" I turned and it was Genma. "Hey!" I blushed, I turned back to Shisui. "I'll see you later . . .Senpai." I laughed, Shisui lightly blushed. "Yea, see ya." I ran up to Genma and he placed an arm around me.***