Chapter 36: Shrimp

"So get me 6 pounds of the uncooked shrimp with the shell and not frozen!" I ordered to Naruto, "Okay! Okay! I even have your list! See!" He showed my list of a few groceries for him for pick up. "Don't fail me again Naruto!" I said sternly, Kakashi laughed as he watched our exchange. He gave me a scrunched up look and turned, "I got it! But don't come home that late! I wanna eat dinner by 6:30!" My mouth gaped open, Kakashi threw his head back laughing.

Just by these passed few days he settled right in. He was like the little brother I never had, and like Karis big brother she never had. We had our small disagreements but nothing too big, we got over it as siblings. We mainly got along and have our funny moments. He's protective of Kari, keeping an eye on her.

Giving his option to all of us as if we asked for it. I went along with it, he'd never experienced what family was so he tries to embrace what it could feel like. One thing he did do was obey. I would ask him to pass by for something, or Aunt Tsuande would give him a couple chores and he would do them without argument. If he'd go out he'd let one of us know or leave a note where he had gone. 2 Anbu members would follow him at a distance, he didn't mind it at all.

I've brought it up the past about taking Naruto in to my dad, but he was very admitted on not having him. I would send a small prayer hoping for Minato San and Kushina San forgiveness. I hope they are now content that we've taken over him.

"What did he fail at?" Kakashi asked smiling at me. "I told him yesterday to get a blueberry ramune soda because I had been craving one all day." "Your favorite," Kakashi nodded, I nodded in agreement. "I get home and he gets me the original one. He said he saw the blue label and just got it." I waves my hands in a why? We suddenly heard another laugh, Yamato walked in hearing the story. I smiled as he came in laughing, "That Naruto!" Yamato said shaking his head, "Yea, but I know his intentions are good so I'll relax." I said as I did a hand motion of airing myself. Now they both laughed at me, there was a light knock at the door. We all turned and it was Shisui.

"Hey!" I said smiling at him, Kakashi and Yamato nodded their heads at him and greeted him as well. "Shisui," "Yamato, Kakashi." He greeted them as well. "We'll see you guys later." Kakashi's said walking out, Yamato lightly blushed and followed. Shisui walked in, I stood up to meet him half way. I leaned up to give him a kiss, he kissed me back. I was pulling back but he picked me up sitting me on the desk. His lips slammed into mine, giving me a big kiss. My mouth opened, his tongue pushing into my mouth. I could barely keep up, his legs pushed so he could be between mine. I opened up to him, his hands on my ass as it meet it desk. We both went up for air, "Uchiha! Is everything okay?!" I asked panting, he looked down at me smirking. "I'm just reminding you who your man is." He leaned closer into my ear, "And how he can make you feel." I laughed at him, "I already know all about that." I grabbed the front of this jonin shirt and pulled him to me. I hugged him tight, "They let me off today," I looked up, "Really?" He smiled down at me, "Yea, what do you wanna do? Remember we have dinner with Mikoto and Fugaku tomorrow." I went back to hugging him but looked up at him, "You wanna have dinner at my place? I'm cooking tonight, we want to try a shrimp Ramen recipe. Naruto's and Karis idea, you can help me." He raised his eyebrows, "Yea sure why not."

Later on that afternoon we had a full house, Shisui and I follow the recipe. Naruto and Kari supposedly setting everything else up. Aunt Tsuande and Shizune arrived not too long after pretty beat out. They had finally caught up with paper work and reports.

We severed dinner and it wasn't bad giving it was our first time. Naruto even said he would try out the shrimp ramen at Ichiraku and compare. "Onee San, what are you cooking tomorrow?" Naruto asked, "Sorry but I'll actually be having dinner with Lord Fugaku and Mikoto San tomorrow." He cocked his head to the side, "Awwww!" He looked sad for 2 seconds but then spoke up, "Kari we can go out to eat with the group." Naruto looked at her, she blushed as thoughts went through her mind. "I don't know Naruto." She looked away, "Come on! We haven't all gone out since you left." Naruto's smile won her over, "Okay, I'll tell the girls tomorrow." Kari half smiled, "Alright!" Naruto fist bumped the air. "Well I guess we'll have to check out the gambling hall Shizune." Aunt Tsuande smirked at her, we could all only sighed at the same time in disappointment.