Chapter 35: Senpai 🍋🍋🍋

Shisui places me down on his bed. He leaned in to my ear, and started nibbling it. "Senpai," I whispered, he did a low groan. "Take off your clothes Yumi Chan" I hummed in response and started reaching the ends of my dress and slowly pulled it up. He watched my hands as I did so, flipping my hair as I was done. "All of it Senpai?" I asked innocently for my under wear, he nodded yes. I pulled down my panties and unclipped my bra letting it drop. I shyly smiled up at him and grabbed his hands, placing them on my breast. "Did you miss these?" He nodded yes with wide eyes, "You have no idea." He got on top of me fully clothed, opening my legs to him. I lay back as his head went into my chest, his mouth going over a breast. Sucking and nibbling on my nipple. Our breathing got heavy, intoxicated by the other. I arched my back to him, moaning to him. One of his hands sliding down to my core, his whole hand rubbing it. I started grinding my hips to his hand, one of my own hands slid down joining his. His hand went away and he pulled back to watch. I placed 2 fingers inside me, and started going in and out. He now watched as I fingered myself, moaning to my touch. He grabbed his clothes dick and tugged at it. I was getting wetter and wetter, his eye full of lust waiting to burst. He started taking his clothes off, his eyes still on my core as I rubbed it.

He grabbed my ankle roughly and pulled me to the edge of the bed, stopping my fingering. He then grabbed a pillow and placed it under my bum, he grabbed my ankles again making me open my legs wide to him. He smiled down at me, positioning himself at my entrance. He started poking my core but not going inside. I tried bending my legs but he had a firm grip on my ankles. "Senpai ple . . . " I whined, as soon as I said that he pushed into me. I moaned loudly, "Your always so tight." He whispered, pulling back and he went back in going deep. He started going in and out roughly. My body jumping as our hips met each time, his body flexing to mine. My eyes fluttered as he fucked me so good. His eyes full of hunger that couldn't get its fill.

He slowly let my ankles loose as he got lost in me. I wrapped my legs around him, grabbing fistful of the sheets. My body burned and became more sensitive. "Senpai!" I groaned, sweat dropped down the side of his face, his body glowing with a light sweat.

"Move up." He softly said as he pulled out and I scooted up the bed to where he has space to climb on. He tossed away the pillow and place one leg of mine against him and pushed in sliding in me again. My core tensed around his dick again, calling it all mine. He then placed my other leg that was down between his legs. Getting at a sensitive angle, he kissed my leg and kept going. A hand of his traveled down where our body's connected and he started massaging me. My body jerked at his touch. "Senpai!" I whined to him, scrunching up my face, "Yumi Chan do you like when I touch you like this?" He asked huskily, "Yes!" I replied, he laughed as I said it so desperately.

"You're going to make me cum!" I felt my body heating up again, my core becoming tense. He was hitting my perfect spot, "Faster!" I yelled, and he went. Pounding into me hard, I gulped feeling my cheeks heat up. Thats when I felt it, my core spreading to a beautiful ecstasy. "Oh Senpai!" I repeatedly said, I felt him pulse inside me and soon felt his warm cum juicing me in. He got slower but never pulled out, making sure to add each drop inside.

He pulled out slowly looking down where we had been connected. I felt some of his cum seeping out. He moved over and plopped down next to me, I turned to him. Us reaching to each other's embrace, "I love you." Shisui said as he gave me a kiss, "I love you too." I said as I gave him several pecked kisses on the lips.

We got comfortable, pulling the sheets up, "So how did it go?" He asked placing his head on me chest. "It went pretty well, Kari got trained a bit from our cousins. My uncle made a party the day after we got there." "The drunk one?" I laughed "Yea, I got a little drunk with them, I even let Kari drink a little. Lord Hyakkimaru received us well, we even got an invite from the Mizukage for a formal dinner and went." "Really?" I nodded yes, "She got a little tispy and was saying things like when she was younger she had guys eating her out all the time!" I could barely finish the sentence, my laugher was beating me.