Chapter 37: Mikoto San

"Yumi, Shisui's here." I was getting ready in my room and was just about done. "Okay, tell him I'm almost don . . . Oh hey!" Kari and Shisui were at my door. I was so focused on my eyeliner and wasn't paying attention to anything else. Shisui smiled down at me with a faint blushed. "Almost done?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"You should let me borrow that!" Kari said as she snatched the eyeliner from me. I signed, "You borrow them but you don't give them back!" I said as I shook my head, Shisui saw watched our little exchange and he entered my room and sat on my bed. "When?!" Kari shook her head with an attitude, "Like that gloss you gave me for my birthday, borrowed and never gave back!" I stood up sizing up to her, "I gave that back to you!" Kari said backing up a little. "You wanna bet on it?!" I said as I starting head to her room. Shoving her out of my way, Naruto's head popped out of his room to watch.

"Look! What the hell is this?!" I said showing she had 2. Her mouth gaped open, eyes darting everywhere except my face. "Yumi, we're going to be late!" Shisui yelled from my room, "Big brother Shisui is here?!" Naruto yelled and got up to go for my room. "Do my eyes real quick," Kari asked forgetting the argument. "I guess," I signed and started since Naruto would have Shisui distracted. "Are you going to sleep over at Shisui's again?" Kari asked whispering, I held back for 2 seconds, blushing. "I do, don don't know." I stuttered, it was still embarrassing for me to talk this stuff to my sister. I wanted to still set a good example for her but she's not dumb. "Are you ever gonna have him sleep over here?" She kept asking these type of questions! "Uhmm, maybe not. Since the Anbu is watching and stuff." She hummed in response. "There all done!" I said smiling at her. She looked at herself in the mirror, "Thanks, Onee San!" I narrowed my eyes at her, "Suck up." She rubbed the back of her head, nervously laughing.

I stepped back into my room, Naruto leaving to go with Kari. "Okay, I'm ready." I smiled down at him, he stood in front of me and checked if someone was looking. "Your boobs look bigger in this kimono." He said as he gently fondled them, I lightly smacked his hand. "Stop! There going to see you!" I whispered yelled at him, he chuckled giving me a mischievous smile.

We walked our way into the Uchiha compound, "Remember when I would sneak in your room at night." Shisui asked me with his stupid cocky smile. I blushed at that memory, "I sure do." I looked up at him, "Good times." He said smiling, sticking his tongue out a little and bit down. I shook my head, time to giving me a teasing. "So the times we have sex now are not good times?" I asked raising a eyebrow, he rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. "Oh my God! Yumi of course it is!" He said as he threw his hands out in an attempt to explain. I crossed my arms and looked the other way, "Maybe I'll just go home tonight." He placed an arm over my shoulder and pulled me to him. "Yumi, don't start." He whined, "Start What?!" I asked looking ahead now, my voice unamused. "You know well enough your staying the night over." I shook my head, "Now I'm definitely not." He signed looking down at me, I couldn't meeting his eyes.

We had arrived at Mikoto's and Fugaku's. As Shisui was done knocking he quickly squeezed my ass, I jumped and looked back at him his face stoic like if nothing happened.

Both Mikoto and Fugaku greeted us, and ushered us in to their home. We walked through and found some familiar faces.

"Hey Izumi!" I greeted her as she sat with Itachi and Sasuke by the TV. She blushed, "Hello Lady Yumi." She said shyly, "I haven't seen you in a while." I said sitting next to her, "I know! We get so busy with our duties." I nodded, "Come on let's go with Mikoto San." I said standing up, she followed. Shisui followed me with his eyes as I passed him. I stuck my nose up to him and looked the other way. I heard a small chuckle as I did so.

We made small talk with Mikoto San in the kitchen, we offered to help and set up the table. Soon after we all sat around, she had made Chicken Katsu with curry over a bed of rice, with a salad of greens and some side dishes. It did feel a bit awkward at first, being Lord Fugaku was so quite and had his typical stern face on. Mikoto San on the other hands was so cheerful talking to everyone, "Yumi how are things with Naruto living with all of you?" Sasuke asked me as he raised an eyebrow, "It's been pretty good." I smiled, "He's like a good little brother, always doing errands for us. He helps a lot around the house, he's very thoughtful. We hang around in the house, play games. He's gotten use to Kari's and my sister arguments. I feel like he's bringing us more together in a sense." They all listened surprised except for Shisui, "Really?" Mikoto asked, I shook my head yes. "Yea, it's weird hu?"

The conversation changed and the guys talked amongst themselves, "So Izumi, how long have you and Itachi been dating?" I asked her curious, she giggled a little. "For a little over a year." She said blushing, "Oh for a while." I said, "Izumi was shy to first come over." Mikoto San said looking at her, and she blushed. "But she came around," "Lady Yumi, if I may ask how did Shisui and you start dating? I mean I never imagined you 2 together when we were younger." Izumi asked me her head cocked to the side, "She begged me to be with her." Shisui interrupted us giving me a big cocky smile, I looked him up and down, with my mouth slightly opened. Itachi and Mikoto San sweat dropped, Fugaku and Sasuke rolled their eyes.

"That is sooooo not how it happened! If anything it was the other way around." I shook my head to him and looked back at Izumi. "Just an example, as soon as I got back when the chunin exams were going on he was telling everyone we were dating." I squinted my eyes to Shisui, "We hadn't even had a whole conversation," I rested my head on my hand. He chuckled at the memory, "It was a matter of time, I just jumped the gun." He said blushing, "But what about before you had left?" Him and I looked at each other blushing. "Shisui was the one after Lady Yumi." Lord Fugaku stated making everyone look at him, "I may have encouraged him as well." Mikoto San added giving eyes of tease to him.

***"Dad may I speak with you?" Rumors we're flying now that people knew Shishi and me were dating, a couple have seen us kiss. He looked up at me as he finished his dinner. "Go ahead," he nodded, I narrowed my eyes and thought of myself as the dragon and him as my prey. I whispered a quick prayer to Zennyo, Hayai and Meimei. Lend me the spirit of a dragon, I was ready "Shisui and I are dating." He only stared at me, no words coming out. We stayed quite for the longest seconds, neither of us backing down. "Shisui Uchiha?!" He almost yelled, my mom looking back and forth from us. "Yes him! An Uchiha!"***