Chapter 30: Come On 🍋🍋🍋

He stood there looking at me in the dark light. "Baby," he whispered. I stood in front of him looking into those red eyes. I slid my panties over my hips letting them drop, then I reached to the back of my bra unclipping it. He only watched as I became completely naked before him. He bit his bottom lip, he didn't know where to start. I closed up to him, and he grabbed my chin pulling it to him. We kissing with passion, I moaned into his kisses. He sucked my tongue into his mouth, his hand on my chin going to the back of my head grabbed it and guiding me. His other hand on my breast, twisting and pulling my nipple.  My arms went around his waist holding him tight. He let go of our kiss, "Lay down." He ordered me in a husky low voice, I obeyed and laid down in bed. Pushing the yukatas to the side. He pulled his shirt off, his arm muscles rippling as he moved. His red eyes never leaving me, as he now undid his belt and his abs flexed as he lowered his pants. His dick was fully erected, he grabbed it pulling it back a little.

He lowered his body to mine and placed himself on top. His face went into my chest, he grabbed my right breast and his mouth went over it. He began to suck and bit it, I moaned with delight. His other hand on my other breast, massaging it. He let go go the right breast and went to my left breast. He started to sucked it, my fingers went through his wavy soft hair. My core already called to his dick. Ready to feel loved, his mouth let go of my breast and he placed his face between both of my breast. Grabbing each one and pushing them to his face, his eyes closed feeling my skin. He turned his face to the side and sucking on the skin staring to make a mark. My knees went up, enclosing his body to mine. His hand went sliding down to my pussy, and pushed 2 fingers in. My core loving the new stimulation. He put them in and out and his mouth went over my breast again sucking and pulling at it.

I moved by hip to his hand startling to looks for my high. "Shisui" I moaned and he started to scissoring me with his fingers. His mouth let go my breast and he looked up to me. I fluttered my eyes as he fingered me. He smiled as he was enjoying watching my reaction, he saw I was climb up fast. My face heated and my mouth gaped open. He pulled his fingers out slowly, "Turn around." He ordered, I turned on my stomach and placed my ass up for him. I felt his dick graced my pussy, he started rubbing my area with his dick. Making it wetter as he did so, I moaned long and hard. He was teasing me, wanting me to tell him something. I pushed my bottom to it but he still only kept rubbed my core. I was getting irritated, "Hurry up and get inside me!" I said impatiently, he chuckled and aligned himself. He pushed himself inside "damm" he said, I was kind of tight so he went slow. He reached inside and pulled out all the way. "Shishi!" I moaned as he left my body. Then he pushed himself inside me again and started fucking me. He went in and out, getting rougher at each pump. His hands on each side in my hip pulling me as he motioned. I felt his sack hitting my area and gave me another erotic sensation.

"Knock, knock, knock." We heard someone knocking on the door. "I ordered breakfast." He whispered, but kept fucking me. "I told them to leave it at the entrance." I relaxed and he bent down to kiss my back. I was climbing up starting to reach my high. I started moving my hips pushing and pulling with his movements. He soon stoped and I was the only one moving. I yelped and moaned as I hit my g spot. He placed a hand lightly on my lower back and moved as I motioned. "Baby you move so good." He complimented me, I hummed "only for you" in response. I started yelling as I reached my high, calling his name "Shisui!" He groaned my name "Yumi" as he came, feeling his warm cum load up inside me. My heart was racing and chest huffing and puffing. But my body now content to reach its high. I pulled myself off him, sighing as I laid my body down.

He sat down beside me attempting to catch his breath and squeezed my ass. "Are you hungry?" He asked reminding me of the food waiting for us. "Kind of," I mumbled back. He pulled on his yukata and slid the doors to get the food. He came back with a tray and set it in the living room. I got up and put my yukata on, he ordered a semi large breakfast. Stemming white rice, grilled fish, tea, and miso soup. We cleaned up and started eating.