Chapter 31: Small Crush

"Ouch" I said stepping down the steps of the Onsen. It was the next morning, Shisui and I had sex two more time, once more last night and then this morning. That was the final toll to my body. He faintly blushed as he saw me walk funny. "Do you think you'll be able to make it home?" He asked me concerned, "Yea, I've been through worse." I waved it off, "Let's get you to the gate at least." He said and grabbed a hold of me and flickered us there. I pulled up my low top conscious of the hickeys he made all over my breast. He wanted me to keep those, he's always gotten excited at them on there. I got rid of the ones of my neck, and he did the same. "You can't see them." He told me assuring me, we looped our arms together and walked in the gates.

Gemma was there with some other Shinobi, he nodded at us as we walked in. We nodded back, Shisui's face stoic the whole time while mine was like whatever. We got out of hearing range from Gemma, "Take that face off." I said as I tapped his chest and kissed his arm.

Gemma was my boyfriend before Shisui. We had been dating for almost a year but his personality and mine just weren't clicking anymore. Soon after that Shisui and I started started becoming closer. And not soon after we started dating.

There was always this unsaid rivalry between them. Shisui has never really cared for the guy and vices versa. Shisui said that he always has a mocking face when he's around. He's confronted Gemma before about it and Gemma turned around saying if he had a problem with him to just say it and not have his face as an excuse. I wasn't there for it, but sure did hear about it.

I did my best to walk normal, until we got to my house. "Are you sure you do want to go get breakfast?" Shisui asked, "ugh no I'm want to go home and take a long bath." Hopefully that will ease my soreness. We arrived to my house in no time. Kari was suppose to be on a mission with her team. So maybe it would just be me at home.

We stood in from of my house my arms around his waist and his around mine. "Thanks for the mini getaway." I looked up to him blushing, "Your welcome Baby." He said leaning down to kiss me, we gave each other a big kiss. "I'll see you later." I said and hugged him resting my head on his chest. I let go and smiled at him. Turning around, he smacked my butt. "Bye" he said, I turned back around blushing. He winked at me and flickered out.

No one was home, I got the bath ready and sat in. I must have been there for a while and was pretty quite. I heard Kari get back from her mission, she slammed the door to her room, soon after I heard sobbing. I got out and put on a rob, careful not to make a sound as I got close to her door. I masked my chakra to be extra careful. "Kari he's not worth your tears." It was Hinata's voice, Kari was the one crying? "I was so stupid Hinata! Why would I think he'd be interested in me!" Was she talking about Shikamaru? "As soon as she came around, it's like I didn't exist and then I see them making out." Who's she? My sister, my sweet baby sister crying over some stupid boy. Who the fuck is he? If it's Shikamaru he wasn't that cute either way! Kari kept crying and crying, Hinata consoling her. I know she's going to get mad but I needed to know what happened and more importantly let her know it's going to be okay. I lightly knocked on her door.

"Kari, it's a Yumi," I said softly. They both gasped at my voice. "Go away Yumi!" Kari sounded irritated and her crying stopped. I opened the door and she was sitting on her bed with Hinata. Kari looked down wiping away tears, while Hinata blushed at the slight of me. "What stupid boy are you crying over?" I asked her crossing my arms, "No body!" Kari said, I looked at Hinata and she looked down. "Shikamaru? I thought he was gay?!" I said trying to be funny. They both laughed at my comment, I stepped in her room leaning on her dresser.!"Not that there's anything wrong with being gay. It's just I've never heard about him having a girlfriend." I continued, stepping into her room. "Imouto, please tell me what's going on. Oneesan is here, and if I need to crush anyone I will." I said slickly, I looked at Hinata hoping she would saying something. She caught on, "Kari, come on tell Lady Yumi. She could give you some good advice." Hinata said encouraging, Kari sighed. "No Yumi I got this." Kari shut me out, I looked at both of them giving them a "really" look. "Okay! I'm just going to ask all your other friends what's going on." I said turning around, "NO!!!" Kari just about yelled. I turned around, "Okay then tell me."