Chapter 6: Shisui 🍋🍋🍋

He slammed his lips on mine. We kissed each other with hunger. His tongue going wild, unable to control. His hands all over me. From my breast to my bum, unable to decide where to put them. He guided me to the edge of a table and sat me on top. My legs automatically open to his swelling bulge and felt the friction of our intimate areas rubbing. A hand went under my shirt and to my breast squeezing and rubbing it . His other hand went to my lower back pushing me towards him being close as possible. I grinned my hips on him feeling the euphoric friction of his dick. Although clothed he would also grind back pretending he was already fucking me. All of a sudden he stopped and both his hands go up my dress trying to pull down my panties. "I like when you wear dresses, it makes it easier." Not really for you but you think that. "Shishi, someone's gonna find out we're here. Don't they have cameras?" I whisper yelled at him. Trying to tame him and close my legs. What if someone were to see us having sex I would die of embarrassment! "Relax the cameras aren't working here right now. Everyone's at group meetings. Plus I told Itachi to cover for me." Me starting to blush, "Oh my God so Itachi's thinking we're having sex right now." I said as I covered my face of embarrassment. Shisui had managed to pull down my parties. "Yumi it's not hard for him to figure out. He's had girlfriends. They do their things." "Itachi has a girlfriend!?" I whisper yelled at him. "Shhhh I don't wanna talk about Itachi right now. Open your legs baby." I opened them slowly, exposing my most intimate part to him. It's not like he hadn't seen it before.

I was scared and excited as what is to come, I just hope he doesn't make me scream

I was scared and excited as what is to come, I just hope he doesn't make me scream. Then we'll really blow our cover. He shifted up and went to my face. Giving me a passionate kiss while his hand traveled down and a finger went inside me. This is what I loved about Shisui his foreplay is amazing. "Your so wet." I hummed in agreement. His finger pumped in and out slowly. I could feel his whole hand was getting wet. "I missed you baby." He whispered. He pulled off and heading down to my pussy. A hand on each leg to keep them open. I leaned back with my hands for support. I felt his hot breath on my core and he took a deep smell. Then I felt his lips give my core a long luscious kiss. "I missed your pussy especially." He said in a low husky tone. He gave me a slow agonizing lick from the bottom to the top of my core. Soon after he started eating me out. His tongue going up and down not missing any spaces. He was doing this thing where he flicks my bud with his tongue. It was driving me crazy and he knew it. I was a moaning hot mess. I placed a hand through his hair guiding his head. I had my other hand covering my mouth trying to drown out the moans. He added a finger again and started going in and out while he ate me out. I felt I was going to come soon but I prefer to have him inside me for that. "Shishi I want you inside me." I mewed to him. He obeyed and got up. He stared at me with serious hungry eyes while he undid his pants taking his full erection out. I lifted up my tight light pink dress not get any body fluids on there. He took off his shirt for the same reason.

He positioned himself at my entrance with his hands on my waist and slowly started going inside. I was pretty tight so he had to go in and out half ways a couple times before going fully inside. "Your so tight, it's like I'm popping your cherry." He said grunting. I just rolled my eyes and he laughed at my reaction. I placed my hands on top of his shoulders. He was in no way my first. He always seems jealous at that but has never fully admitted it.

He started slamming in to me and fucking me right away. I realized I missed his dick, strong and big. I closed my eyes. I missed feeling the fullness in me. He went in and and out like if he was in race. He pushed me laying me down on the table and kept going in and out. The table was rattling with the chairs. His hands reached my clothes breasts and squeezed them. My hands squeezing his shoulders trying to hold off my orgasm. I could hear our skin slapping with our body fluid in the whole room. I could feel my high coming and couldn't hold off any longer. I curved my back and started moaning loud. He covered my mouth to muffle out my moans. A few tears came out as I reached my climax. He was reaching his as his thrushes became sloppy and slower. He started grunting, I felt his dick jerk inside me as he came. I felt his cum loading me up. Always something about that when his cum in me that I love. Now our parts were fully soaked. We came down after our climaxes, panting. We looked at each other with satisfactory smiles. I pushed myself up and hugged him, he hugged me back him still inside me. No wait what am I doing. I let go of him and pushed him away. "I need to get going, my dad will probably start looking for me." I picked my panties off the floor, they were wet and stunk of sex. I can't wear these, so I just used them to clean myself as soon as I was done he grabbed them and cleaned himself too. He tucked them away to be thrown away later. A routine him and I had. I started adjusting my clothes and he did the same. "So your really going to be on the council?" He was there at the meeting and heard everything. I looked down and back up, "Yes, is it that hard to believe?" "Not for me, it's just surprising." Shisui said as he took me in his embrace. Not this, I don't want a relationship and I don't want to give him those vibes. I pushed him back "I gotta go." Quickly I gathered the files and started walking to the door. He followed close behind. I stopped at the door and turned to him, he swiftly put his hand under my dress to grab my bare ass. I gasped as he said "Be careful, I don't want some guy seeing your goodies." He leaned in quickly to give me a peck on my forehead. "I'll see you later baby."

He transported out before I could say anything else

He transported out before I could say anything else. Shishi . . . . why do I just melt with you?

***Yamato in the Anbu camera room. "Why are these cameras turned off?" Sai shrugged his shoulders. As they turned them on they saw Shisui Uchiha kissing Lady Yumi's forehead and flickered out. They caught a glimpse of Lady Yumi's bum as she pulled her dress down. Sai asked Yamato "Do girls not wear underwear?" Yamato turned red not knowing how to answer, "Uhmmmmmm."***