Chapter 42: My Room 🍋🍋🍋

"You were hungry," Shisui said as he saw me scarf down the Takoyaki. "I was starving. I didn't even finish eating lunch when we were called." I said wiping my mouth. He was still working on his Takoyaki.

"That was good." I said sighing, "You want some more?" He asked showing me his tray, I shook my head no. "I keep on thinking about Anko." I said aloud, "For the mark to do that, I feel like Orochimaru is near or something close to that." I looked up at Shisui, "I was thinking the same." He looked back at me, "He did speak with her when he attacked on the village and did something to her to where the mark controlled her but it only really stopped her from attacking him." I continued, remembering that nightmare of a day. "Really? I didn't know of that." Shisui said, I nodded. "I'll speak with Aunt Tsunade tomorrow and with the investigation unit."

He placed his tray aside, scooted closer to me. "Come here, I was just getting use to sleeping beside you. I missed your warmth." He slyly looped an arm around my waist pulling him close to me. I moved around to where I sat on his lap, he smiled at my actions. I went ahead and hugged him tight not letting him go. "You missed my body only?" I asked teasing him, I had my head on his chest. I could hear him started to laugh. "You know what I mean," his hand was in my thigh. He slowly slid up and down his rough callous hand on my bare skin. I could feel it so well, I moved off his chest and placed my hands behind me for support. "I do feel a little bad for my family, they all did say they missed my presence here." I said putting in a pouty face.

"Unfortunately they need to get the idea that you won't always live here." Shisui said looking at me in the eyes. "I know but still," I looked down at my lap and also looked at his hand. His big strong hand had stopped and it happened to stop at the hem of my dress. I looked up at him, scrunching my face at him. He winked and his hand started traveling under my dress. I gasped, "Shisui! The Anbu is probably watching!" I whispered yelled at him, "Itachi has it covered," his hand travel all the way up over my core. I blushed hard at both what he said and his action. "What do you mean?!" I kept whisper yelling at him, "I told him to cover for me, and watch where I'm at." I looked around sensing, he was towards west of us a few feet away. So our backs were facing him.

Shishi noticed I sensed him out, "Really Shisui?!" I said looking back at him, he smiled kindly blowing me a kiss then his finger started rubbing the top on my area what he was able to reach. I groaned lightly, "You like that baby?" He asked, I looked up at him with a faint blush. "Yes! But stop! Someone is going to catch us?!"

He ignored me and kept doing it, getting me wetter. My legs automatically started opening up."Don't worry about that, everyone's already asleep." My breath hitched as his finger started rubbing harder, my panties were already getting soaked. My body started slowly moving to his finger. "Shishi," I mewed as I looked down at his hand. My dress was up, showing my entire thighs and panty. He moved my panties to the side and lightly graced my pussy.

"Your already so wet," I couldn't answer him. His finger wouldn't go in, he only rubbed me like crazy. A faint blush was on my face, my eyes were closed concentrating on his touch. I kept making yelping noises, "Take me to my room." He stopped and I opened my eyes to look at him. His Sharingan was on looking out to see anyone close by possibly awake. I stood up adjusting myself, I sensed out too. It seemed everyone was asleep and Itachi was still in the same position.

Shisui places a arm around me and flickered us to my room. I locked my door just in case, I turned around and he was looking at my closet. I crossed my arms, "What's so interesting? I whispered, he looked back at me. "You have a lot of stuff," he smirked. "That's not even all of it," I said, he got close to me to where our chest were touching. "That's fine, that doesn't scare me." He whispered back, he leaned into me softly pressing his lips on mine.