Chapter 44: Explosion

"Yumi, come on lets go home." I heard Shizune's soft voice as she gently shook me. I was passed on on the floor, I had exhausted all my chakra as I attempted to make some type of transport justus with the scroll Kari's blood was on. It was the scroll we use when we tracked Aunt Tsunade. I shook my head no. "I need to stay here." She sighed, "No word from Hayai or Meimei." I shook my head, "Nothing," I said looking out the hall. She sighed, "Come on lets at least eat something." She said, pulling my arm. I got up, dragging my feet to the hall way. Sakura and Ino were with Aunt Tsunade, they had food containers on the desk. All of them eating without a word. The 3 looked up at us as we entered, Ino handing me a container. "I'm sorry Lady Yumi." Ino said looking up at me. "For what?" I asked cocking my head to the side, "For not stopping them." Ino's eyes became watery, looking down. Sakura covered her face, her voice mumbling. "If only we were stronger!" She yelled out, "This is not your fault, don't put this on yourselves. Unfortunately shit like this happens to us, and who we are. Aunt Tsunade in her time had similar events happen to her." I looked up at her, she only nodded her head yes. Ino and Sakura looked like they wanted to ask but didn't want to bring more negativity in.

I was done with my meal, "I'm going out for some air in the back. Call for me for anything." I said walking out, as I walked out I saw Master Jiraiya. "Hey kid, what's going on?" He asked as he looked at my face, crossing his arms. "Too much shit," I shook my head. "Go to my Aunt Tsuande she'll explain." I started walking again, heading to the small walk way behind the hokage building. 

What if the squad doesn't find her? Hours have passed and no word. No signs, nothing. What if I don't get to see her again? Naruto is in danger too! They want him! Please Gods! Help us! I internally yelled. Finding a bench a laid down on it. No one really passed by here, plus if was getting late soon no one would see me. My thought ate at my mind, going over and over. Slowly I fell asleep, thinking of Kari, Naruto and their safety.

It must has been passed midnight, the sky was pitch black. "Lady Yumi!" Hayai's voice woke me up, I jumped up. "Hayai!" My heart pounding, "We found her! Lets go!" Hayai spoke moving his head. "I need to tell Aunt Tsunade," I placed my fingers up to transport out. I was in her office, she was passed out on the desk. "Aunt Tsunade! Hayai found her! I'm going!" I yelled waking her up, she jumped up looking everywhere. Hayai appearing behind me. She slapped her self, trying to come back to her sense, "I'm going! " She said rubbing her face. "Tsunade, you need to stay, I'll go with her." Master Jiraiya walked in the office. "She's my niece! I need to go!" Aunt Tsunade yelled getting up. "But you have the village, trust me on this! Lets go Yumi!" Master Jiraiya headed out the window, I followed behind. "I don't care! You don't know what your up against!" Aunt Tsuande yelled, "you don't either!" Master Jiraiya yelled back. I jumped on Hayai, Master Jiraiya right behind me. I heard Hayai as he growled, "You know toad sage I'm letting you ride me because of Lady Yumi other wise you would be hoping your ass all the way." Hayai growled again, "Lets go!" I yelled, and he jumped to the sky. Master Jiraiya grabbing hold of my waist.

"Meimei, has a close eye on them from a distance. Still no sign the rescue squad." Hayai reported to us, we flew at full speed over the land of fire. "They have her on a island south of us." Hayai reported, "but there are no islands." Master Jiraiya said, "Looks like a make shift island. No plants, or other live being on there." Hayai responded, "One of them is suppose to be from the village of the hidden stone. His skilled are crazy, basically he can do anything with dirt. He probably literally made the island." I said looking ahead.

"How much longer do you think it'll take?" I asked Hayai. "Yumi, your with me. We'll be there after this last stretch of mountains." We have been going full speed, holding on hard. We had been flying for about 30 minute's, I knew I could count on him to get where I needed to go. Soon after the moutains, we found the ocean. Nothing but dark waters underneath us. "Zennyo is at the ready for your call Lady Yumi." I nodded my head yes. I started getting a prickling sensation all over my body. My sense's heightening, my mind getting ready for a battle. First thing is to get my sister, then after to settle this matter with these rogue nin.