Chaper 48: Yamato

"Be careful Shishi, call if you need back up." I said to Shisui, looking up into his black beautiful eyes. My hands hook at his neck, not wanting him to go. "I'll be fine, you know who your man is right?" I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Shisui, of the Body Flicker. Ahhh!" I said mockingly, he laughed and leaned for a kiss. Our mouth opened and soon we were in a deep kiss. His hands moved down to my ass and gripped lightly. I soon felt his erection and he pushed his lower body into me. He let go of our kiss, trying to catch his breath. He looked down at me blushing, "Uhmm, you wanna go into the woods for a walk?" My face turned bright red and I backed away.

He was ready to fuck now, "No! Your about to leave! Itachi could show up any moment!" I whispered yelled, crossing my arms looking at him sternly. He sighed looking at me, he looked around for Itachi, "Your right. But hey I wanted to tell you when I get back don't have anything planned, it's been a while since we've gone out." My eyes went wide and a huge smile appeared on my face. "We're having a date night?!" I asked excitedly, looking up at him with a blush. He laughed nervously and was blushing, "Yea." I jumped on him hugging him, "Finally! What are we gonna do? Where are you taking me?" I was excited. "Uhmm, I'm not sure yet. Maybe something similar to the Onsen trip?" I started blushing and he laughed and my reaction. He started looking ahead, I knew it was Itachi. I turned and Izumi was with him in her shinobi uniform walking towards us. "Izumi's going with you two?" My mouth hung open, from what I knew she was more set to patrol in the village. "Yea, apparently the escort is a woman and requested one in the team." Shisui pulled me back to him, I looked up at him. "I could of gone," I said silently as I looked down to his chest. "Yumi I'm sorry, but you know you can't. We should be back by tomorrow. Your not going to miss much." I sighed again, "I guess."

"Keep an eye on Shisui, Izumi!" I said to her with a smile and a wink. He blushed as he looked back at me. "And please inform me if he fooling around." Izumi waved back at me smiling, "Of course!" She yelled back at me, I stood outside the gates seeing them off. I all reality Shisui would be the least to fool around on missions.

"Hey Yamato!" I greeted him embarrassed, he was with Kakashi in his now official office. I decided to come back and keep training. I'm going to give this one more shot, "Uhmm so about yesterday, I'm sorry. I was stressed, but I'm willing to keep training. That's if your still okay." He faintly blushed, "Yea, I figured you were stressed out. I would continue but I'm actually going on a mission." I cocked my head to the side. "Really?" I asked, I though aunt Tsunade would want him still here. "I'm actually going to take Team 7, including Sai. Kakashi's staying." I looked at Kakashi now questioning this. He just did his closed eye smile, "Lady Tsuande's order's." I could only sigh. But why would she let Naruto go? Wasn't he also under supervision due to the attack on him? Obviously I'm not going to question her, we were on good terms at the moment again. "Okay, well. See you guys later. Good luck on you mission." I managed to smile at Yamato, I walked out with nothing more to say. But since Yamato is leaving, what does aunt Tsuande want me to do now? I knew I had to go to her to ask, but I dreaded we would have an out fall . . . again.

I stood a few steps away from her office, looking at the entrance. Suddenly from the other side Kari looked at me cocking her head to the side. With hand gestures she placed her hands asking "why?" Like why I was standing there, I jerked my face to aunt Tsuande's office. I mouth Yamato going on mission. She nodded her head and her mouth in an O understanding. I placed my hand in front of my face but not touching it and signaled like I was smoothing it out all the way down my hand went to my stomach. I started walking towards the entrance and she gave me a thumbs up.

She was looking at a scroll with an Anbu, Shizune had a worried look as she held tight to Tonton. Aunt Tsunade face attempted to keep composure but couldn't. "Whats wrong?" I asked her as I stepped closer in. She looked up at me and signed. "We have a lead on Orrochimaru's hideout, all the things you collected on your mission with Anko helped." It looked like she held her breath looking at me. She knew this was all my work, I would of figured things out if she would of just let me be and investigate.

"So what's the plan? I want to know why there focused on us now." I crossed my arms and stared at her, "I'll let you go but on the condition you go accompanied." I nodded my understanding, "Kakashi!" She yelled for him, he came in in no time. She started explaining to him the plan, so this is why Yamato is going with team 7 instead of him. She did have in mind for me to go.

"Team 9 will be around the area done with their mission, I'll have them meet you there. Kakashi, I'm putting you in charge." "Understood," we said we union. "Kari, come in." She knew she was listening to everything, she came in timidly and gave me a embarrassing smile. "I know your probably fuming right now since everyone is leaving but I need you here. Your training has been going great. I need you to focus on that." I looked at her as she tried to hold up. "I suppose." She whispered, "Yumi I'll meet you at the gates in 2 hours." I nodded as I grabbed the scroll and file.

I went to the store to buy a couple of things for our trip. Some bento boxes for both of us, right after home to get ready. My mind went back to Shisui and the date he mentioned. It'll have to wait, this was way more important. I decided I'd wear my kunoichi uniform, I looked at myself in the mirror. Memories came and went of my missions. Anko, Shisui, Kakashi, Gai, and the rest. I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

Shit! Time passed by fast, it was time for me to go. I finished up and left for the gates. Kakashi was at the gate with aunt Tsunade and Shizune. "Sorry I kept you waiting I bowed to Kakashi." He sweetly smiled, "I just got here, no worries." I sighed, "Well shall we leave?" I asked him, he nodded. I looked at aunt Tsunade and Shizune. "Hopefully we'll find our answer." I looked at both, aunt Tsunade sighed. "I hope so too."

We soon left, leaping tree to tree. Kakashi leading the way. "We'll travel by foot for a while, we may have to use Hayai when we reach the mountains it's that's okay." Kakashi said looking ahead, "Of course. Oh I brought us some bento boxes for later." He suddenly stumbled and I followed him, he caught himself before I reached him. I laughed as I got next to him, "Is it that surprising." I made him blush, "Just a bit." He smiled back at me.

***The next day Shisui was giving his report to Lady Tsuande. "Thank you Shisui, now I wanted to make you aware about Yumi. He hunched his eyebrows, but was surprised. His thoughts were to find her as soon as he arrived. Lady Tsunade told him of the mission she was on with Kakashi and her plan. "Sorry I didn't have her wait for you. But this is one of our priorities." He bowed understanding, "Lady Tsuande, I trust your decision, I do suggest if you send anyone please let it be me. I can protect her." She lightly laughed, "Of course Uchiha."***