Chapter 27: Girls Only

A couple of days had passed and I hadn't heard from Shisui. He can come looking for me if he wants, that didn't mean I didn't keep my tabs on him. I had Kari and the girls keep their eyes open for him. I just told them we had gotten in to a little argument. "Lady Yumi we saw him leaving this morning with his squad for some rounds." Sakura said whispering to me in the office. Kari giggled, "he saw us as we went for our run in the morning." I laughed "I like that!" I said winking to them.

"Yumi!" I heard Aunt Tsunade call me, "gotta go girls!" I stood up and went to her, I stepped in the office and she was looking down at a file. She was concentrating hard, figuring something out. "I called Anko too, I have a mission only you 2 can do." She said looking at me, my heart started pumping. A mission? I haven't been on one for a while! And with Anko! That's even better, just like back in the day.

Anko arrived, she knew she was being called for a mission. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, I smirked at her and looked back at Aunt Tsunade. "What's the mission?" I asked crossing my arms, Anko gasped as she caught on. "I need you 2 to gather intel in the land of waves. There's a man named Katō starting up a drug smuggling business. He's supposedly the son of a deceased one named Gatō." She handed us a file, "This is the report, Team 7 was on the mission when Gatō was killed. You ladies will leave tonight." We looked at each other with a devilish smile. "And just gather intel until it's confirmed. Send word of what you gather after that wait for my orders." We both nodded our heads in agreement, "We wanna go!!!" We all turned at the voices, Kari and Sakura. "Lady Tsunade I was on that mission I could be of help!" Sakura said pleading, "And I wanna learn how Yumi and Anko gather this intel!" Kari said including herself in the mission. "What?! No! You girls are too young for this!" Aunt Tsunade said to them, I was doing these type of mission with Anko at their age! We were that good! "Aunt Tsunade, Anko and I were always sent on these missions by lord 3rd. He knew we would get what we needed! Let them go, it'll be a good opportunity for them to learn! Have all the girls go!" I said explaining to her. "Lady Tsunade you know as well as we do, these skills are better taught by a women. They can watch for the least!" Anko said helping out. "Their right." Shizune said eyeing her. "Would you have liked someone to guide you in this?" Shizune asked silently pushing her, Aunt Tsunade grabbed fist full of hair irritated. Slamming her fist on the desk, "Yamato!" She called, he came at once "Get Ino, Hinata, and Tenten here now! Tell them they have a mission!"

We all met at the gate, as the sunset. "Sakura you have your wig?" Anko asked, she nodded. "Hinata you have your contacts?" I asked, and she nodded as well. "Alright girls be careful and take notes. From what I read in the reports, these ladies can make a monkey talk." Aunt Tsunade said, I bowed to her and the rest followed. "We'll send word for anything." I said then gave her a sudden hug. "Love ya!" I winked and jumped off. The rest followed Anko and me. "So what exactly are we learning?" Tenten asked, "How men can be so stupid around pretty women." Anko said, side eyeing me. I laughed, "Seducing men into telling us secrets and information. You'll be surprised how useful a mans tongue can be for a women." I responded, "Meimei any word from Hayai?" I asked her, I had Hayai scanning the land before us making sure we don't run into anything. "Nothing Lady Yumi," I nodded. "We should get there before dawn." Anko said, "Enough time to find a nice inn and get us all settled in."

***"But what if something happens to Sakura?!" Naruto yelled to Lady Tsunade. Sauske, Sai, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Neji and Lee. Were also present, "Yumi and Anko are strong kunoichis! They wouldn't put them in harms way!" Lady Tsunade yelled back. "And since when is there girls only missions!" Kiba said as he crossed his arms. Shizune and Lady Tsuande face palmed them selfs. "You boys wound't understand!" Shizune said as she put her arms on her waist. "Oh I understand." Shikamaru said as he looked away, not liking the point of the mission. Kari would be learning skills unnecessary in his book. "Well then explain it to us!" Lee demanded, the door of the hokage office burst open. Shisui and Itachi Uchiha "Lady Tsunade please forgive him." Itachi said, trying to excuse his cousin as he stood behind him. Shisui bowed, "Lady 5th, I would like to go in the case for back up." Lady Tsunade face palmed herself again. "How the hell did everyone find out?!" She yelled looking at everyone. Everyone looked back at Naruto and Sauske, "Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on!" Naruto said as him and a few other were still clueless.***