Chapter 7: Ex Lover

I went running into the women's locker room for the Anbu. They have showers, I can clean up there. No ones was here, less I have to explain. I rushed  and transported to my dads office. "AHHH, Yumi!" My dad got scared as he he looked up from the documents he was looking at. "Sorry I got caught up looking at files." I said as I sweat dropped. "Well I found the scrolls on the dojutsu's." I had been looking for more information on dojutsu's. That was a reason for my travels. My dad and mom are the only ones who know. But I think I have a very rare dojutsu that pertains to my mothers side, the latin clan. I'm able to see a bits of the future. Only thing is they come to me out from nothing  and I only catch glimpses on people  very close to me.

That's why Shisui's still alive. I was able to see Danzo attack him for his eyes. The days following my vision I had kept close tabs on him. Him blaming it on me being a jealous girlfriend, I preferred to keep it that way. I was there when he attacked and was able to fight side by side with him. I sent an alert to Lord 3rd and he was able to witness the betrayal. Danzo got away but we were able to reveal a lot of information. Also settle the coup d'etat that the Uchiha clan was planning.

"Thanks dad

"Thanks dad." I took the scroll. It was pretty old, probably from great uncle Tobiramas jutus studies. I looked through it of course the Sharingan was the first. It had a picture of the great Madara Uchiha, he was a true example of handsome. A full report of the Sharingan ability. Uncle Tobirama also included the Uchiha clan secrets that supposably the rest of the world shouldn't know about. But of course great uncle had his way to find out. I read more and more into the Uchiha clan, getting distracted and not looking at the other dojutsu's. My dad had gone home after a while. He complained of his back hurting.

The Curse of Hatred, The Uchiha Tablet? Why didn't dad show me this before I left? And thats when I had it, a flash into the future of my dad. He was bleeding almost to dead in front of me, like if he were in some ring. I looked up and it went away. What the fuck? I need to go home. I started locking things up to go home.

I had my mind on my dad and didn't realize when the shinobi entered. He wrapped his arms around my waist and embraced me. "Sorry Shisui I need to go home." I said rushing to get the scrolls in order and locked up in the safe. "Shisui?" I looked back and it was Obito. Fuck! Not him! Some what similar to Shisui, spikes black hair, his face scarred from one side but still handsome and that goofy that smile of his.  "Obito! What are you doing here?!" I asked with an attitude, pushing him off.

See I fucked up big time

See I fucked up big time. During my travels which was for about 2 years. I met up with Obito while he had been on a mission in Kirigakure It was pure coincidence that we saw each other. We thought it was a good idea going out for dinner and drinks. Things went from one thing to another and we had sex. He was on the mission for 2 weeks and we fucked almost everyday. Sometimes 2 times in a day. I'll admit his sex was amazing, different to Shisui. Obito was rough and dominate. As to Shisui is sweet and romantic. Apart from that he's an Uchiha as well as Shisui's uncle! At the end of the 2 weeks when he completed his mission we had talked about what we did was wrong and that we were both to never discuss it again. We both agreed we were just missing our lovers. Unfortunately his lover Rin Nohara has passed away in a mission he and her were on. My "ex lover" well he was here in the village, going on mission and God knows what.

Obito laughed, "Don't tell me your fucking around with Shisui again." He suddenly got really close. "Why be with a boy when you can be with a man? You know I can satisfy you well." He asked as his hands went on my waist. I was stunned, is he really gonna try me. He slid his hands on my bum and slapped it. My reaction was a nice punch to his jaw cracking it. "AGHHHHHH, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Obito yelled holding his jaw. "Pull that shit again and I'll fuck you up!" Obito gave me a look of pure disgust, probably mentally calling me every single awful word know to man. He left by his Kamui. He's lucky I didn't give him a full power punch.

He really pumped me up but I had to get home and now watch out for dad. I transported home, looking for my dad. He was with my mom and Kari talking in the living room. "Yumi!" Kari said happily. "Hey! Hey papa!" I went to hug him right away. Kari and my mom looked at each other saying to one another whats going on. I played it off and went to hug them as well. "Oh I missed you being home." My mom said.

Later on that night I spoke with my dad alone and told him my vision of him. He got worried but assured he would be more aware of his surroundings.  I decided I would be sticking close to my family until I felt danger has passed.

***Flashback in Kirigakure, "Lady Yumi?" I turned around and saw a familiar Uchiha. "Obito?" I was surprised, I haven't seen a familiar face in a couple months. He ran up to me to catch up. "What are you doing here?" I asked him with my head cocked to the side. "I'm here on a mission for 2 weeks. How crazy to see you here out of all places!" I giggled at his facial expressions. "What are you doing later on? Do you wanna have dinner and catch up?" I looked away to the sky thinking if I should ditch my training today.***