Chapter 24: First 🍋🍋🍋

Two weeks had passed, Aunt Tsunade had Kari and Sasuke running errands and helping the party planners on preparing for the official hokages celebrations. The village festival on Aunt Tsunade becoming our new hokage. The event was set for tomorrow night, "Kari! Sasuke! Get in here now!" I heard her say down the hall. They both were hiding out taking a break in the office. "Uggghhh! What does she want now?!"  Kari whispered, Sasuke face palmed himself. "Maybe she'll relief you of your punishment?" I told them trying to hold my smile. Sauske sighed, "Lets go see what Lady 5th would like." He said standing up, looking at Kari. They left and I started picking things up. I knew she was going to end their punishments, for now at least.

I stepped in the hokages office, both Kari and Sasuke were still there. They were being nagged by Aunt Tsunade, "and I never want you two to pull something like that again! Do I make myself clear!" Kari and Sasuke nodded, "Yes ma am!" "Very well your are dismissed." Aunt Tsunade said, "Aunt Tsunade may I speak with you?" Kari asked, Sauske gave her a look but left not wanting to spend another minute.

Aunt Tsunade nodded for her to continue, Kari sighed as she gathered her courage. "I was wondering if you could make me your apprentice? Yours, Shizunes, and Yumi's?" She asked as she looked on at all of us. She had already told me before her plan prior but hadn't done it. Aunt Tsuande raised an eyebrow, "Has your sister told you how I train? How you'll be begging to be in bed for the first weeks? How intense it will be?" Kari gulped and nodded, "I'm aware of this, and I'm sure." She paused a little, "I know its going to be even harder then what it sounds. But Aunt Tsunade I'm willing to give it all I have." Kari spoke as if a child, voice trembling with barley enough strength. My heart pulled for my sister, I gave my Aunt a pleading look. She knew I would help my sister out regardless and I would be begging her help if she declined.

She pulled out a sake bottle, Shizune pour some for her. She then pulled out 2 more cups and poured into them. The whole time everyone remain quite. Kari wondering what the hell Aunt Tsunade was doing. Why the sudden drinks? She motioned the 2 cups to Shizune and me, now filled with sake. We both took our cup, "It about time you found some guts kid to ask me." She said as she downed her sake slamming the cup on the desk. Shizune and I downed ours, "Wooooo!" Shizune and I said after we downed our and slammed our cups on the desk too. Kari looked at us like were crazy. "Welcome to the club!" I said to Kari and have her a hug, "Does that mean I get a drink too?" Kari asked now understanding, I knocked the back of her head lightly. "Of course not!" I said smiling at her. "No your at no point for a drink just yet." Shizune said and she winked at her. Aunt Tsunade slammed her fist on the desk, "Kari Senju! Yumi Senju! You two will be the new Senju's going down in history." Aunt Tsunade said as she cracked her knucks with a smirk. Kari face lighten up, "I'm off for the day! Lets go home!" Aunt Tsuande said as she grabbed the sake bottle and stood up. "Yamato! Kakashi!" She called out to them, they came  in right after. She told them her plans, "You two are in charge! Come to me in an event of an emergency!" Aunt Tsunade said as she left, the rest of us followed leaving Yamato and Kakashi behind. I winked at both of them, "Have fun you two!" I said with a laugh. They both looked at me with pleading looks.

We had gotten home and started downing sake bottles. Anko, Kurenai and some other of Aunt Tsunade's friends showed up. Before you knew it we had a little party going on. Kari had gone to bed for the night.

I was getting more and more tipsy before realizing it. We started talking about one thing then another, "Yumi so tell me how was the first time with Shisui and you?!" Kurenai asked me, "You've never told me!" I blushed as Aunt Tsunade and Shizune looked at me, Anko laughed at my reaction. They were one of the few Ive ever told. "No! How embarrassing!" I said as I looked around. Kurenai being persistent pulled me to my room, Anko followed. "Come on tell me!" Kurenai said with so much interest. "Sooooo" I said with a smile and started . . . .