Chapter 33: Morio

"So you got a boyfriend?" Morio asked. I was walking back to my uncles for lunch when he appeared and walked with me. I smiled and raised my eyebrow. "Yes I do." I looked ahead, he had been trying to talk to me since we got here which was just 4 days ago. One thing about the Latin clan men, they can be such smooth talker and pretty persistence. "You wanna have 2?" He winked at me smiling, "Im not the jealous type." He continued, I laughed at his dumb attempt. "But my boyfriend is." I eyed him back, he laughed. "Oh so he probably brings you problems with that. See you wouldn't have that with me." He said cockily as he placed a hand on his chest. My mouth hung open for 2 seconds then I recollected. "Morio I'm not interested, sorry." I looked at him trying my best to give him a sincere smile. He rubbed the back of his head nervously, "Well if you ever are I'll show you how a Latin man can treat you. I wouldn't have you lifting a finger" He winked at me, "I've gotta go," I said awkwardly as I arrived to my uncle.

"Ojisan! Obasan!" I stepped in, it too was quite. I started sensing right away, and 2 different chakras were here. My aunt stepped out, "Lord Hyakkimaru and a Shinobi from Kirigakure are here for you." I nodded, had a feeling this would happen sooner or later.

Upon arrival to the Latin clan village I sent word to the Mizukage as courtesy we would be here. Just how I had done last time I was here. Although the great 5 nations were under a peace treaty the land of the hidden mist was a country everyone was on edge about. Being also known as village of the bloody mist.

Up on my last visit she quickly sent word for me to have a formal dinner with her. She ended up being pretty cool, she reminded me a lot of aunt Tsunade.

The shinobi had glasses, light short blueish whiteish hair, fair skinned and had a nervous natural look. He blushed at my appearance, I bowed to both. "Lord Hyakkimaru, how many I be of service?" I asked respectfully, "Lady Yumi, this man is Chōjūrō. He's come looking for you." Lord Hyakkimaru spoke, I bowed to Chōjūrō. "Very well, how many I help you?" I challenged him. "The Mizukage wanted me to personally hand this to you." He was speaking a bit nervously, handing me a scroll. I opened it and it was an official invitation to Kari and me to have dinner with her for tomorrow. I looked up at him, and he was waiting for my answer. "I'm more then happy to go but as last time I would go accompanies by Latin clan members." I nodded to Lord Hyakkimaru, he nodded back. "Of course!" He bowed to both of us, "I will make Lady Mei aware and we will start preparations. We look forward to your visit." Chōjūrō said politely bowling and some left.

The following the Kari and I got ready. We went semi tradicional with purple similar  kimonos. We were to meet Lord Hyakkimaru at the entrance with 2 additional members. "So why are we having the Latin clan come with us?" She asked, we were walking and I looked ahead. "So they won't tried to kill us." I looked at her, her eyes went big at my statement. "There is that peace treaty with all the 5 nations but that doesn't mean history is erased. Some of the older generation holds grudges against the ex enemy nation. The Latin clan is a noble clan for Kirigakure. They've been around for a long time and have fought for Kirigakure. Having Lord Hyakkimaru with other clans members accompany us reminds them we're also part Latin and they have to respect that."

"So have they tried to kill you?" Kari asked a little take back. "No, when I met Lady Mei she was acutely pretty cool. It seems she wants to put Kirigakure in a better era, one with peace. But you can never be too careful." I said as we arrived at the gate. Lord Hyakkimaru, Morio and another Latin Shinobi were already waiting for us. "You both look lovely." Morio said as he gave me a wink.

We arrived at the Mizukage's building not long after. The shinobi were at attention as we arrived, bowing at Lord Hyakkimaru as he walked ahead of us. Lady Mei, Chōjūrō and Ao were waiting for us at the entrance. "Lady Yumi! And you must be Lady Kari!" She bowed to us and we bowed back "Lovely to see you again!" I smiled at her, "Lady Mei, it is a honor to meet you." Kari bowed again, she made me do a double take on her being to proper.

We have a decent dinner and talked amongst ourselves, Lady Mei, Lord Hyakkimaru and I slowly drank sake. Lady Mei was a light weight, already laughing already laughing at the stupid shit and asking personal questions. Her 2 main guards Ao and Chōjurō sweat dropped as her laughs got louder. "I had men me eating out, ugh I mean eating out of the palm of my hand when I was about your age." She tries whispering in my ear, Ao turned red able to hear that. "Never settled with any of them, now look at me alone." She now mourned, maybe this was our cue to leave.

We came back to the Latin clan village and it was already dark. Morio walked us to my uncles house. "Lady Mei is something else hu." He asked us, "I know! She was already drunk." I shook my head at the memory, "Well thank you for walking us home." I bowed to him, Kari was already stepping inside. Morio yanked my arm to stay outside. Leaning into my ear, "I can eat you out too. I'm sure you taste sweet." I gasped at him, I looked around first before I spoke. "Trust me I have a man eating me and fucking me sooooo good at home." He scrunched up his face to me, "Sweet dreams. I know I have them." I winked at him and went through the door. Hopefully that was enough to back off.

Our cousins interrogated us as soon as we stepped in the living room. Ume was already asleep. We went ahead and told them what she said. "Oh my God! I heard she hopped around when she was younger." Emiko whispers to us all, we giggled at the little tidbit. "Alright, I'm going to bed before this gets disgusting." Chomei said giving us a judging look, "Oh I was gonna ask, what's up with you and Morio?" Daichi asked me, "Nothing! He's been trying to talk to me but I've already told him I'm not interested!" "Oooohhhhhh!" The 3 said in union. "Girl I got a man!" I continued flipping my hair. Kari rolled her eyes, "He an Uchiha right?" Emiko asked, I nodded in agreement. "I heard their hot." Daichi asked us, "Their alright." Kari answered, "Their kind of stuck up to me. Expect for a few." Kari said looking at me. "Yea some of them are. Shisui can get cocky but I don't consider him like that." I looked back at Kari.

Kari and I laid down for bed. I was thinking of Shisui after that conversation. What could he be doing? He's probably hanging out with Itachi at Mikoto's. Being told, "Since your girl isn't here now you wanna hang." That night I dreamed of him, him fucking me. Then of me training with Yamato.

***Shisui was eating dinner at Mikoto's, with Fugaku, Itachi and Sauske. "Did Lady Yumi tell you about bringing her over next time for dinner?" Mikoto asked Shisui, "She mentioned something, but you know I forget Mikoto San." Shisui rubbed the back to his head. Fugaku raised an eyebrow, "You two really suit each other. Are you going to ask her to marry you?" She asked nonchalantly, everyone almost chocked on their food. Shisui looked at Fugaku nervously and they all looked at him for an answer. "We're taking things slow." His tone was nervous, everyone went back to eating silently. "You should, it would help unite the Uchihas with the village." Fugaku suddenly said, making everyone except for Mikoto freak out. "Or we can have Sauske marry Lady Kari." Mikoto laughingly said teasing Sauske. Sauske pinched the bridge of his nose. "Mother please." Sauske was embarrassed. ***