Chapter 8: Forest Of Death

It was the forest of death day and my sister with team 8 were to compete in it. I was getting things ready for us to head out I was to accompany my sister all the way up to the gate. I had a lot on my mind, my dad, my sister and the rest of the genin. I was worried for there safety. I looked up and that's when I had it another vision. Sauske being bitten by a white snake and giving him some mark that left him screaming in agony. What the fuck is going on? Why another one so soon? "Kari do you have poison antibiotics?" I yelled from the other room. "Uhmmm, yea. Pack it?" She asked me. "Yes there are a lot of poisonous animal in the forest." Now I'll have to be glued to the screens even more.

We arrived at the gates. Her team was already waiting for her with Kurenai. We made small talk as we waited for the rest of the groups to join. "Come on, come on I'm ready to get this stage over with!" We heard someone say. We turned and it was Naruto with his team and Sensei Kakashi. His whole team sweat dropped. Kakashi spotted us and went to us sighing, "Hey ladies, how are you students taking the wait?" We laughed as Kakashi seemed to be over Naruto's impatient.

Anko came up to me and asked if I could accompany her to the stage for the whole spill. I agreed and soon we were walking on stage. She gave a load whistle and started giving the 411 on what scrolls they would need to get and where to turn them in. From the corner of my eye I saw Shisui appear at the steps of the stage, he was in his police uniform and looked absolutely handsome. I've been trying to avoid him these past 2 days but now that I saw him it made me forgot my avoidance. "Any words of advice Lady Yumi?" Anko asked me. I stopped paying attention a while back, but had to think of something quick. "Yes, try not to die." All the Genin gasped. We stepped down and Shisui waited for me. "Hey Shisui" I said as I got closer to him. "Hey" he gave me a not so sure smile. "Are you avoiding me?" He asked with an eyebrow up. "No, I'm sorry. Its just I've been wanting to spend all this time I missed with my family." I told him, it was particularly true. "Yumi. We're headed to the monitor room."Kakashi said as a group of Sensei passed us. "I'll catch up in a little!" I replied as he kept walking passed us. "You have a fan club going on. All these guys from other villages keeping asking about you." Where did that come from? "Oh really? No ones approached me." I answered back, I have a feeling he's jealous. "How do you know?" I asked wanting to find out more. "You know guys talk and stuff." He said now rubbing his head. "Oh have they asked you?" I asked, eyeing him now. "UHMMMMM" he was getting nervous. "Shisui what have you been telling people?!" Now I knew something was up, I backed up shaking my head with attitude. "I've been saying your taken." Shisui said shaking his head back. "Taken? By who?" I was starting to get irritated. "By me! Who else?!" Shisui said pumping his chest out, now mad at me for questioning. "Shisui, we haven't even had a conversation since I got back. Much less talked about our relationship status." I said back to him, pointing at ourselves. "Oh so you wanna have all these guys talking to you then?" Shisui was getting mad, throwing his hands around. "What? No!" I said back. "Ok then, your welcome!" I can't believe this, arguing by the gates of the forest of death. "Your welcome? What am I thanking you fo . . . " "GUYS!" I was cut off, Itachi showed up unannounced. "Come on lets go. I'm pretty sure people are watching you guys argue on the cameras." Itachi, the one to always bring peace. "I've gotta go to my post." Shisui said walking away. "Come on Itachi!" I said as I pulled him to my direction. As we walked I asked, "Question, have people asked you about me?" "Uhhm, yea." Itachi responded kind of scared. "Oh and what exactly?" "UHMMMM" Itachi was now under the spotlight.

***In the monitor room. "What the hell are they fighting about?" Asked Genma as him Kakashi, Gai, Obito, Asuma, Kurenai and several other joinin watched on the show. "I don't know but we need to have a new system to where we can hear" said Anko. "Aww man Itachi's showed up." Obito said. "There coming!" Kurenai said getting back. They all went in to act normal mode.***