Chapter 11: What?!

I had told my dad about Shisui and I dating again and an eye roll was all I got in response. When I told my mom she was quietly happy, saying "Yumi maybe he's the one." I told her "What do you mean the one? Husband?" I had gotten red when she said that. I was thought of myself too young to think of marriage. "I'm not referring to marriage. I'm referring to the love of your life. But it is up to you if you want him to be your eternal love or just a beautiful memory" What did she mean with that? She had left me speechless and thinking things over. I had already managed to figure out I still want to be with Shisui and to be in a relationship again. But being with him for the rest of my life as my husband. It didn't sound so bad.

The days went by fast. my dad with the council. When I wasn't there I was helping my sister train. "Yumi I feel like I'm getting as strong as you and dad!" Kari said one night at home while we ate dinner. I laughed, "I know! Soon you'll be beating my ass!" I said, my dad and mom laughed at that. "I'm so proud of you Kari you've gone so far. I just wish I could turn back time and had Yumi attend the academy and do everything you've done." My dad now looked at me, it stung. I still had a small thorn in my heart on him and my mom on not allowing me to go to the academy. It was nothing but loops for me, yes I had help but it was always in secret. Sneaking around, finally getting approval later on. Never in the open like Kari. But I guess that's what has made me. who I am today. "We were too hard on you Yumi" my mom said with her head down. Too hard I thought to myself, yes they were hard. But they are my parents and I must honor their guilt and forgiven them. "Well the good thing is I'm happy where I'm at." I said putting on a smile. "I'm just so nervous for tomorrow!" I said looking at Kari. "The chunin finals, Ive heard people are placing their bets on you! Just like when I was in them." Everyone laughed, "I still remember that day. You won your fight in the final" My dad said, "I had everyone asking me how I managed to keep your training a secret. How I did it. Well if only I knew you were training in secret by your aunt, Jiraiya and your friends for a while. I mean I knew you were good, getting your missions complete before that. But after watching you go through the exams and after that show down I told Tsunade I've gotta watch my back with his one." I laughed at that getting a bit nervous. "I did thank your aunt and Jiraiya that day. They saw the potential in you and I was keeping myself from seeing that." My dad was drunk and talking a little too much, his eyes were getting watery as some memories came back. "God I miss Tsunade." I looked down, I missed her too.

Dinner was done and we helped my mom clean up

Dinner was done and we helped my mom clean up. I told Kari to get ready for bed she'll need the rest. My mom had gone to her room, I could hear my dad was already snoring away as she opened and closed the door. We sent him off to bed earlier since he had been drinking and started talking a-bit too much. I was in the kitchen almost done then I felt his watch from outside. I turned to the window and it was Shisui. I smiled at him, I hadn't seen him these passed couple of days. He had a serious expression on his face, looking almost mad. He motioned me to go outside. My stomach turned, something wasn't right. I quickly went outside to the front of the house and he was there. Still with the same facial expression. "Shisui" I said as I walked up to him, he held a hand up for me to stop. "Whats wrong?" I asked. I was so worried thinking of a possible threat, something dangerous could be happening. "Obito" was all he said staring me down. "What?!" was all I could manage, my heart was sinking into my stomach. Could he have? No please. "You fucked Obito." He said more in a statement, now with his Sharingan showing. "He showed me." He said, he was pissed. I gulped, my mouth got so dry, tears were already forming. I couldn't denied it. Obito probably had his Sharingan on when I wasn't looking. I looked down, I felt so ashamed.  "How could you?! He's my fucking uncle! Out of all the men you could of fucked with, you go ahead and fuck someone else from my clan!" I had tears going down my face now, I cried in silence. I had nothing to say. Sorry won't cover it. "Did you know when theres a dispute about a women within the clan the men involved battle it out and who ever wins gets the girl. Well guess who won." Fuck what did I do! "But its not all your fault. He fucked you knowing well what you had been mine." "Shisui" was all I couldn't manage between my sobs. "I'm so sorry." I couldn't look him in the face. "Its over Yumi, I don't want a hoe like you." What could I have expected from him. "He told me in private and the fight was in private. No one else knows expect for him, me and Itachi." He said this quietly. I gasped, I'm not going to be able to look at any of them in the face. "Your welcome." I looked up at him. "Princess." And he flickered out.