Chapter 4: Hey

I had entered the land of Fire territory. I entered undetected I want to keep this a completed surprise to my family. Its been too long my village and family need me. Plus my sister will be in the chunin exams so I have to make that.

I had flown for the most part with the help of one of my summoning dragon Hayai. "Try not getting into trouble!" Hayai said as we had landed in the land of Rivers. I gave him a closed eye smile and giggled. "Thanks for the ride Hayai!" The blue horse sized dragon shook his head. "I don't know why I even try with that girl. Goes in one ear and gets out the other." He said under his breath and shaking his head as he poofed away.

I speed through the forest masking my chakra to appear as a bird. If I used my transport justsu the energy would be noticeable on my arrival. After about an hour I arrived at the Konohagakure gates.

I started getting butterflies in my stomach

I started getting butterflies in my stomach. All the memories coming back, all these feelings rushing back. It made my face go red just from thinking of an ex lover, or two. "No focus." I hushed my self. First place is checking in with these two jokers, Kotetsu and Izumo. I hope they don't open their mouths that I'm here, but who am I kidding news flys here. They were at their post, in there own world talking about who knows what. I sneakily went through the gates and appeared right in front of their desk. As soon as I did I slammed my first on the desk and shouted "Shouldn't you two be paying more attention!"

 As soon as I did I slammed my first on the desk and shouted "Shouldn't you two be paying more attention!"

They both jumped up and took fighting stances. Both faces showing they were scared out of their skin. I had my hood up and smirked. I couldn't hold it in anymore and busted out laughing. I took down my hood and both of there demeanors changed. Glad to see me they both jumped over the desk and hugged me. "Yumi! What are you doing here?! Are you back for good?! Why didn't we hear that you were coming back?!"

 "Yumi! What are you doing here?! Are you back for good?! Why didn't we hear that you were coming back?!"

Its feeling good to be back especially with these two. "I wanted to keep it a secret. To surprised my family." I said as I smiled whole heartedly. Izumo asked "So we're the first to know your here?!" I put my arm around both of them and pulled them down at my level. Whispering I said "Yes, now I'd like to keep this a secret until I see my family. So shhhhhh and don't say anything!" They both knotted in agreement. "I'm going home now to find them." I put my hood back up and winked at them. See ya laters boo." They both blushed and smiled, I waved a good bye and transported out.

***"Her boobs got bigger!" Kotetsu said as sooner as Lady Yumi was gone. Izumo looked at him and they started giggling.***

I was in front of the house. With those two and my transport I know people will start talking right away. I need to hurry up.

I walked in the house without knocking, taking down my hood

I walked in the house without knocking, taking down my hood. I could already sense mom and dad both in the living room. I walked in the living room, both tuned my way and looked as if I was a ghost. I smiled at both of them and said "Hey!" Both of them started screaming and ran towards me. Both of them embracing me with this feeling of love, of comfort, of family, of home.

Right away mom started cooking my favorite meal red chicken and rice. We were all in the kitchen talking away, telling them of my stories, the appropriate ones at least. My dad updated me on Kari and how she was doing. Kari was on day one of the chunin exams. "So who's doing The Forest of Death?" I asked. "Anko, I'm pretty sure." I smirked at that, I have an idea coming. "Well I'll have to just watch little sister over then." My dad seemed like he was reading my mind. "You don't know yet if your sisters going to make it to the second stage." He said this smirking, he knows dam well my sister will make through stage one and all stages. Just like I did. "What time is the testing over today?" I asked looking out the window. "4:00" My dad said looking at me still with that smirk on his face. My mom all the while just shaking her head cooking up the rice. "Anko likes to make an entrance and don't you know so do I." "Ayyy Yumi" My mom said, "You still haven't changed I see. What did all that time away help?" Dad and I both laughed, "Mom I have changed in some ways but in other ways I'm still the same bad ass Senju. Hu pa?" Dad laughed even harder. "After I'm done eating. I'll be going out to see my little sis and Anko." I told them smirking as I turned back around to them from the window. The Anbu member was able to catch the last part.

 The Anbu member was able to catch the last part

***""Lord Hokage I have news to report." Lord 3rd looked up from his desk. He had been looking at a map with Itachi and Kakashi. "Go ahead." Lord 3rd knotted. Yugao looked from Itachi to Kakashi. "Lady Yumi has returned." Lord 3rd raised and eyebrow.***