Chapter Four

Abigail's POVPhoebe walks up to me and hands me a ten-dollar note

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Abigail's POV
Phoebe walks up to me and hands me a ten-dollar note. I smile in thanks and hand her a raffle ticket. "The school thanks you," I say.

"I don't give two shits about this school, my father does that enough," she says. "I want that fucking basket full of chocolate."

I roll my eyes. "Of course you do."

"Isn't Alison supposed to be helping you?" Phoebe questions.

I scoff. "She was."

"Want me to break her nose again?" Phoebe asks.

I laugh. "No, plus it was an accident last time."

Phoebe smirks. "Was it?"

She pats my shoulder and walks away. I frown at her retreating figure. I never know if she's kidding.

"Can I get two tickets please?" I spin around and my eyes widen at Damien Ferguson. They call him Fergie.

Of course, I knew him. He was one of the two Ferguson twins.

They were complete opposites though. Aaron was in school plays. Damien was Michael's best friend and was on the football team. Aaron bleached his hair blonde, while Damien still had his brown hair.

"Uh sure," I say.

"What is the raffle for?" He asks.

"The school band needs transport to Wisconsin," I say. "So I'm raising money for them."

"That's sweet," he says. He hands me some coins and I count them up.

I hand him his tickets and smile. "The school thanks you."

"Tell the school, it's welcome," he jokes, smiling.

I hear heels clicking and tense. I knew that sound anywhere.

Alison.

"Sorry I'm late," she chirps. "I have better stuff to do."

I hum. "Well, we are only here for another half hour."

"I'm here aren't I?" Alison huffs. "She's so bossy."

"Is she?" Damien questions. "I remember you making people do much worse when you were president."

Alison scoffs. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Someone who doesn't like you," Damien scoffs back. "I'll see you around Abigail."

I nod, smiling and watch him walk away. I turn to Alison who was glaring at Damien's back.

"You can sell the rest of the tickets," I say. "Since I also have better things to do."

"Whatever," she says. She snatches the tickets out of my hands and starts selling them to the freshman who had just come over.

I head back to my dorm and wince when I walk in on Gracelyn piercing Tess's nose.