Chapter Thirty Seven

Abigail's POVWhat fucking bitches

Abigail's POV
What fucking bitches.

There I said it.

I mean what sister doesn't want to see their brother happy? Has Selena seen how her brother is with Yasmin? I can tolerate him around Yasmin.

I follow Yasmin back to Michael and Damien's dorm. When we walk in they were both sitting on their beds playing a video game.

Typical.

Michael pauses the game and frowns at Yasmin. "You okay? You don't normally look like this when you go shopping?"

"We ran into your sister," Yasmin snaps.

"Phoebe? What did she do?" Michael questions. "Is she okay?"

"Not her," Yasmin growls. "That other bitch."

Michael stiffens. "Selena."

"Along with her friend Alice," I add. I sit down beside Damien and he kisses the side of my head.

"Yeah Alice," Yasmin says. "She said you slept with her?"

Damien starts to laugh but covers it with a cough. Michael quickly stands up and cups Yasmin's face. "I did sleep with her," Michael whispers. "It was one night and it was my sixteenth."

Yasmin blanches. "She was eighteen and fucking a sixteen-year-old?"

"I thought I was the shit fucking an older girl," Michael says. "I made it clear to her I didn't like her that way, but she's never taken the hint. Selena wants me to be with her, which is why she gives you shit."

"She's a fucking slut," Yasmin mutters.

"Another reason I don't like her," Michael says. "A year later I found out she had the clap."

Damien bursts out laughing. "I remember you shitting your pants over that."

"I tested negative," Michael argues. "But 20 other guys caught it from her."

My eyes widen. "20!?"

Michael nods. "Now I don't mind dating a girl that been around the block, but I stop at a whole town."

"I don't like that you slept with her," Yasmin murmurs. "But I always knew you have a bit of a past and so do I."

Michael kissed her. "I love you."

She smiles. "I love you too."

I glance at Damien and he nods to the door. "Yeah, so we are going to go hang out," I say.

The two of them ignore us as we exit the dorm. Damien takes my hand in his and we walk to my dorm.

I knew Gracelyn wasn't there cause she was with Phoebe today. We always made sure she had a friend close by because of the whole Nathan thing.

Damien and I start making out heavily on the bed when his phone keeps going off. It got so annoying that I pushed him off me. "Answer it," I order.

He takes it out of his pocket and his shoulder tense. He answers it with a gruff hello. "Mum calm down," Damien snaps. "How did you expect dad to react to meeting Aaron's boyfriend." Harley must have met the devil. "He what!?" I sit up at the venom in Damien's voice. "How can you make excuses for him?" Damien seethes. "He threw Harley out of the house!"

Damien hangs up and sits down beside me. He snuggles into my chest and I run my fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry," I murmur.

"Don't be," he mutters. "Just hold me."

*

Carmen's POVI wrap my arms around Harley as he sobs into my shoulder

Carmen's POV
I wrap my arms around Harley as he sobs into my shoulder. Austin wasn't home and I'm glad he wasn't. He would've killed Aaron's dad.

Just because your son loves a man, your going to throw his love out onto the cement. Poor Harley was scathed on his elbows and had marks where Aaron's dad fucking grabbed him by the throat.

Harley said Aaron was made to stay. Well, his dad pretty much shut the door and blocked the way out. Harley took the bus here.

The door opens and Austin walks in. He freezes when he sees Harley in my arms. "What happened?" Austin growls. He walks over to us and Harley stands up, wrapping his arms around his brother. Harley sobs into his chest and Austin pats his head. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Aaron's dad," I whisper.

Austin tenses but doesn't let go of Harley. The front door opens and Aaron walks in. Aaron had a bloody lip and was limping. "Aaron," Harley gasps. He runs over to Aaron, who grunts when Harley wraps his arms around him. "I was so worried," Harley croaks.

"Let's sit down," Aaron murmurs. Harley leads him to the couch and I stand up so they could both sit. I gasp in horror when Aaron lifts his shirt. His ribs were bruised.

"What happened?" Austin growls.

"My dad tried to beat the fag out of me," Aaron huffs.

"He didn't know you were bisexual?" I whisper.

"He's always known," Aaron mutters. "Guess it got too real for him when he saw Harley."

"I want your address," Austin growls. "I'm going to give this man my two cents."

"That's going to solve nothing," Aaron says. "My dad is powerful. He knows people in high places."

"Fuck that," Austin snaps. "He hurt my brother!"

"I know," Aaron whispers. "But I'm never going to take Harley there again. I should've known he would act like this."

"What do you mean?" I question.

Aaron sighs. "Damien and I always knew he was cheating on mum with nurses," he states. "But we think maybe he's been putting hands on her too."

"Shit," I whisper.

"We have no proof," Austin says. "And mum refuses to say he does hit her. She's too in love."

"You should talk to Gracelyn," I murmur. "She and her mum have been through this before. Maybe they could make your mum realise."

Aaron nods. "Yeah, thanks."

"Why don't you two stay here?" Austin says. "I'll take the couch and you can have my bed? I promise clean sheets."

They both nod and walk away to Austin's room. "This man is a psychopath," I hiss.

Austin nods. "A lot of rich men are. It's the only way to the top."

I release a shaky breath. "I don't know how Aaron's mother is still there."

Austin shrugs. "She doesn't want to be alone. Thinks she has no life without him."

"So she thinks a man cheating on her and beating her is okay?" I snap. "That's bullshit."

"It is," Austin says. "But she's human and she's been living with this for years. This is her normal."

What a scary world.