Chapter Forty Seven

Gracelyn's POV"Thanks for dinner, Andrew," I say as I lean over and kiss Miranda on the cheek

Gracelyn's POV
"Thanks for dinner, Andrew," I say as I lean over and kiss Miranda on the cheek. They took Jason and I to this Greek restaurant to celebrate their anniversary.

"Don't worry about it," Andrew says. "I wanted to spoil my wife and spend more time with my son."

"Are you coming to my game Saturday?" Jason asks as they stroll in front of us.

"So is tonight the night?" Miranda whispers.

"I think so," I whisper back. "I mean I have been ready for a while."

I have grew really close with Miranda. We are pretty much best friends now. I told her about my dad and she was very supportive about it. I even confided in her about how I wanted to make love to Jason.

Which I was going to do tonight.

Jason doesn't know that though. It's kind of an awkward topic to bring up.

"Just don't rush it," Miranda says. "You may feel ready, but it's totally different when your actually doing it."

I take a deep breath. "Yeah I know."

Jason and Andrew were waiting at the car for us. "Sorry heels," Miranda states.

"I don't understand why you wear them," Andrew huffs and opens her door for her. "You do nothing but complain in them."

Miranda leans up and kisses him. "Beauty is pain sweetie."

Jason and I chuckle and jump into the back. The whole way back to theirs was Miranda and Andrew arguing about what she should wear.

Andrew says she should wear what makes her comfortable. Which is sweet but Miranda argues that Andrew wouldn't want her going to nice restaurants in track pants and a plain white tee.

Which is true.

When we get back to theirs, Miranda sets up the guest bedroom for us, while Jason and Andrew watched the ending of some college football game. I take a shower and make myself smell good, look good and hopefully taste good.

Yasmin helped me pick a cute lingerie nightgown which I cover up with a robe. I head downstairs and lean against the doorframe watching Jason with his dad. Jason was discussing the plays with him and Andrew was looking at him in adoration

Jason got the dad he always wished for.

Jason spots me and stand up. "Ready for bed?"

I nod and wrap my arms around myself. Miranda comes out from the kitchen and gives me a thumbs up in encouragement.

Jason takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. "Did you have fun tonight?" Jason murmurs and leads me to the bed.

I hum. "I did."

Jason undoes my robe and his eyes widen and then glaze with pleasure. "Jesus Gracie."

I bite my bottom lip smiling. "I'm ready Jason."

"Are you sure?" He whispers "I don't want either of us to regret this."

"I love you Jason," i murmur. "I want my first time to be with you."

He kisses me ever so gently and lays me down on the bed and gets hesitantly on top of me.

Jason was a sweet, gentle and very considerate lover. I'm glad I chose him.

I'm glad he loves me.

*

Phoebe's POV"Okay boys," Coach yells, getting all our attention in the locker rooms

Phoebe's POV
"Okay boys," Coach yells, getting all our attention in the locker rooms. "And Phoebe," he correct himself shooting me a apologetic look. "Today is the day you have all been dreaming all. The fucking championships."

We all cheer and clap.

"We are going to go out there and win," Coach says. "But I just want to let you guys know that even if we don't win, I am so proud at the men and women you have grown to be. This has been my favourite team so far to coach."

"Probably cause he's fucking Damien's mum," Logan mutters.

Coach must've heard it cause he glares at Logan. "Wanna repeat that?"

Logan quickly shakes his head which makes me giggle on how scared he is.

"Now let's go out there and play our last sixty minutes of football!" Coach yells.

"Let's go," Michael roars and runs out of the room. We all follow out onto the field. The bleachers were filled with supporters and I spot my friends immediately. A big smile was on my face when I saw the sign they had made.

We can't believe number #18 is our best friend.
GO PHOEBE! MAKE THEM PAY!

Let the games begin.

We get to half time and we were up by one. I completely forgot Tyler was on this team till Logan pointed him out. I was walking off the field when Tyler caught up with me. He smiles at me with his fake teeth.

Yeah I took some off his teeth out. I feel pretty good about it.

"Make the best man win," Tyler says.

"Best person," I growl at him. "And yes we will."

"We will see," he says. "Also sorry for your loss, I guess you really can't just keep a boyfriend."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Michael growls storming over and shoving Tyler.

"You heard me," Tyler chuckles. "I mean Nathan was fine till he started dating Phoebe."

Chaos happens. I don't even see who throws the first punch. All the guys on each team start throwing punches and both the team coaches had to come break it up.

"That's enough," Coach growls. "Everyone to the locker rooms now."

We storm away and I watch Michael spit blood out of his mouth. "Hey Michael I heard you knocked up Yasmin," Tyler says. "Guess karma is a real bitch if she lost her baby. God knew you two wouldn't be good parents."

Michael snaps. He pushes coach out of the way and punches Tyler in the face. Tyler falls to the ground and Michael gets on top of him and starts repeatedly hitting him in the face. The umpire blows his whistle and holds up a red card for Michael. On of the other team pushes Michael off Tyler who can barely stand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" They scream.

Michael storms off the field chucking his helmet at our water cooler.

Shit that was chaos.