Chapter Ten

Abigail's POVDamien gags as I cut open the cow's heart

Abigail's POV
Damien gags as I cut open the cow's heart. "Your so squeamish," I giggle.

"It's a literal heart," he says. "This is animal cruelty. Abigail, you should be fighting this."

"I already have," I state. "Any animal products we receive must be free ranged."

"Impressive," he comments.

"Look the teacher is watching us, so at least make one cut," I whisper. I give him the knife and he hesitantly steps up to the counter. I watch him make a small incision before stepping back and rushing over to the window. He opens it up and starts fanning his face.

Such a drama queen.

I end up taking all of the classes to experiment, and we don't have enough time to do the report. "I blame you," I accuse Damien.

"We can finish it later," he says. "Do you want to come to my dorm? Or we can meet in the library?"

"Uh your dorms are fine," I answer. "Who do you bunk with?"

"Michael," he answers. "Suppose to be Pinkie, but we switched three days into freshman year."

"How come?" I ask.

"Michael couldn't bunk with Logan," Damien says. "Cause his shoes used to reek the room. I couldn't live with Pinkie cause I was allergic to his hair spray. Even switch."

I hum. "Right?"

"So five okay?" Damien questions. "I am in Max Dorm. Level three, dorm B."

"I'll be there," I murmur.

I wasn't prepared.

"What is with you guys and dating my football friends?" Phoebe huffs.

"They are hot Phoebe," Gracelyn comments. She and Phoebe were playing assassins creed on Gracelyn's Xbox.

"Yeah, but if they go wrong, I'm stuck in the middle," Phoebe whines.

"We won't do that to you, Pheebs," I say.

"Still," she grumbles.

Gracelyn snorts. "Just make sure you don't mix him up for his brother."

I laugh. "Aaron has blonde hair."

"Tess still gets them mixed up," Phoebe states. "She's stoned most of the time though."

They continue yapping on so I just leave them to it. I head to Max Dorms and find my way to Damien's dorm. I knock on the door and a very shirtless Michael answers it. "Can I help you?" He asks rudely.

"I'm Abigail," I say. "I'm supposed to meet Damien?"

He smirks. "Oh, your Abby."

"Michael get out of the way," I hear Damien hisses. Michael moves back into the room and Damien appears. "Hey," he whispers. "Sorry, he told me he was going out tonight."