Chapter Seventeen

Gracelyn's POVSo Jason stayed in my dorm last night

Gracelyn's POV
So Jason stayed in my dorm last night. Nothing happened. We watched the Jeffrey Dahmer series with Evan Peters and made out a little.

Tonight I was staying in his dorm. Except his roommate wasn't as nice as Abby and decided to join us to continue our tv show.

His roommate is Logan.

I hum as Jason kisses my neck and I feel his hands on my bare stomach. "Shit is this guy about to drink the blood?" Logan asks in disgust.

Jason groans into the side of my neck and pulls his hands away. "Seriously Logan, can you not be anywhere else tonight?" Jason asks, irritated.

"It's Sunday night," Logan argues. "And you know my parents won't give me a key to the house."

"You don't have a key?" I question.

"He threw a party on spring break," Jason explains. "He thought they were out of town and they came home to a bunch of seventeen-year-olds drinking alcohol and smoking pot in their basement."

"Tough break," I comment.

Logan sighs. "So now I have to inform my parents if I want to come to see them."

"What do your parents do?" I ask. I hide my smile when I feel Jason's hand reappear on my stomach and tease my lower abdomen.

"My dad is an accountant and my mums is a lawyer," Logan answers. "What about yours?"

I tense and Jason's hand stops at the top of my shorts. "Uh, my mum is a designer," I answer. "And my stepdad is a CEO."

"I forgot you are Michael's step-sister," Logan says. "Must suck huh?"

I chuckle. "It has its benefits."

"Is he as hard on you, as he is Phoebe?" Logan questions.

"Well I'm here now and Jason isn't injured," I state.

Logan hums. "I remember he ignored me for a year when I kissed Phoebe."

"Sounds like Michael," I say.

We watch two more episodes before we all go to sleep. I wake up in the morning and am face-to-face with Jason. He was still asleep his mouth slightly agape and his hair all over the place. I bring my hand up and stroke it out of his face. He stirs and his eyes open a little. "What time is it?" He asks, his voice deeper than usual.

"Six thirty," I murmur.

"Grace," he whines. "It's too early, baby."

He snuggles into my chest trying to get comfortable. I glance over at Logan who was sprawled on his bed and drooling on his pillows. Flattering

"Well Logan is still asleep and I want to make out," I whisper. Jason's head springs up and I laugh a little at his wide eyes as he stood up hair. He leans down, placing his lips on mine and I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans on his elbows as our tongues intertwine and his pelvis grinds into mine.

I moan softly in his mouth and he pulls away, kissing and sucking my neck.

"Seriously guys I'm right here," I hear Logan huff. Jason groans in exasperation and falls beside me.

We are making out in my bedroom next time.

*

Phoebe's POV"Stop!" I whine, as Michael holds me in a chokehold and rubs my head with his knuckle

Phoebe's POV
"Stop!" I whine, as Michael holds me in a chokehold and rubs my head with his knuckle.

I see Yasmin and he instantly drops me. "Hey Phoebe," she says. "You okay?"

"No," I grumble. "My brother is an ass."

Michael smiles. "Yasmin happens to like this ass."

Yasmin smiles back at him. "I do in those tight football pants."

I scowl in disgust. "Gross Yasmin."

She glares at me and she nods her head backwards. I look and see Nathan. "So Michael-" I rush off before I could hear anything else.

"Nathan!" I call out. He spins around and smiles at me. "Wanna get out of here?"

"Where are you thinking?" He asks.

"I feel like a smoothie," I say.

We walk out to Main Street and Nathan stops short. "Is that Amy?"

I look where he is and see a guy in a wheelchair along with Amy on his lap. Wait shit is that Carmen's Austin.

"Austin!" I yell. The guy looks over, confirming my suspicions. Amy does too and her face pales at the sight of both of me and Nathan. "That girl on your lap has a boyfriend," I shout. "If you want confirmation this is his brother."

Austin pushes Amy off him and I grab Nathan's wrist, pulling him down the street. "Damn Phoebe that was badass," Nathan says, laughing.

"I do try," I say.

Nathan smiles, licking the front of his teeth. "Can I kiss you right now?"

"You better," I say. He cups the back of my neck and leans down placing his lips on mine. I clutch his shirt and his tongue licks my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I pull away and grab his wrist again, dragging him back to the school grounds. It was Tuesday afternoon so I knew Carmen was at Chess club and we would be all alone in our dorm.

I push him onto my bed and get into his lap, smashing my lips on his. His hand grips my ass and mine find its way into his hair.

"Wait," he whispers, gently pulling away.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Is this just a fling or are you looking for something?" He asks.

"I came early to training to watch you train," I state. "I wake up early on a Sunday to watch your games."

He smiles. "Just checking." He switches our positions so he's on top and kisses my jaw and neck. "I haven't done this in a while, so I apologise if it's fast," he says.

I smirk. "I Hope you can go more than once then."

He rips his shirt off and kisses me again. My shirt and leggings get taken off somewhere in the process and so do his jeans. "You got condoms?" He asks.

"Bedside table," I whisper.

He quirks an eyebrow. "Do I wanna know?"

"Logan pranked me and filled my locker with them, telling me to use them with you," I state. "Sucks to be him, 'cause I plan to."

I plan to good