Chapter Thirty Six

Tess's POVI snuggle into Logan's chest and smile a little at the video Phoebe sent me

Tess's POV
I snuggle into Logan's chest and smile a little at the video Phoebe sent me. Today she took Nathan down to the shopping centre and got his nose pierced. Enough said.

He cried like a little bitch.

Logan turns on his side and shuffles down so we were face to face. "Can we talk?" He asks.

"Sure," I whisper. I put my phone away and lace our fingers together.

"This whole thing with Phoebe is making me realise how fucking precious life is," he says.

"It's sad," I say. "She doesn't deserve this."

"Do you have feelings for me?" Logan blurts out.

I scowl and sit up. "What kind of question is that Logan!?"

He sits up himself and runs his fingers through his hair. "I just don't know how you feel Tess," he says. "We don't discuss it."

"How about the fact I met your parents?" I question. "Or that I come to your football games?" I was now standing and pacing.

"You came to the games long before I was in the picture," Logan argues. "And I haven't met your mum yet."

"Cause she's fucking insane," I snap.

"I don't care," he growls. "I want to meet the mother of the girl I love Tess. I feel like I know nothing about you!"

I stop short. "The girl you what?"

Logan gulps. He jumps off the bed and strolls towards me. We were now chest to chest. "I can't put my feelings out there if you don't feel the same," he whispers.

"Of course, I feel the same," I murmur. "It scares me how strong I feel for you. I've never smiled this much since my dad died. My body instantly relaxes in your presence. I get excited when I wake up knowing I'm going to see you."

A bright smile appears on Logan's face. He smashes his lips on mine and we tumble back onto the bed. Clothes fly off and then I feel Logan's hand reach out to the bedside drawer. I stop it. "What?" He pants.

"You should probably know, I've never done this before," I whisper.

His eyes widen. "Oh."

"I'm not comfortable around people," I say. "But I want to do it with you."

"I'll make it a bit more meaningful than that," he whispers. He kisses down my chest and I intake a breath when he sucks my left nipple into his mouth. He then continues his travel and I stop breathing when he stops at my inner thigh. "This okay?"

I nod quickly. "Oh shit," I moan as his tongue flicks my clit.

Logan was eating me out like his last meal. It felt so good, I was wondering why I wasn't doing this sooner with him.

His face appears above mine and he searches my eyes. "You good?"

"I'm so good," I say. I pull him down for a kiss and this time I don't stop him when he grabs a condom. I hear the tear and then him groaning softly. I stiffen when I feel his tip against my centre.

Holy shit this is happening

*

Yasmin's POVAbby smiles happily as I pass her, her rocky road ice cream

Yasmin's POV
Abby smiles happily as I pass her, her rocky road ice cream. We had just been shopping for the winter formal. It's December and I need to be prepared. Plus I shop for the rest of the girls too since they have no fashion sense

I didn't find anything I liked, but I did find the perfect dresses for Phoebe and Tess. They normally don't like to wear dresses but they never complain when I pick them out.

They know not to.

"Is Michael officially asking you?" Abby asks.

"I don't need to be officially asked to Winter Formal," I answer. "But Prom on the other hand, yes I want him to go full out."

Abby was about to say something but frowns. "You know those girls?"

I turn around and scowl at Michael's sister Selena and her slutty friend Alice. If Beau hadn't stepped in I was about to get my claws out on her.

"Michael's sister and her friend," I answer.

"She looks nothing like her siblings," Abby says.

"Selena has a different mum," I state.

"Makes sense," Abby murmurs. "Why is she scowling at you?"

"She doesn't like me," I say. I stare right back at the bitch. I'm always ready to fight. "I'm just another one of Michael's whores."

"Ugh, what a skank," Abby says. "Does she see what she's wearing?"

"Freaking Louis Vuitton that her daddy paid for," I remark. We both giggle and find a seat. Once we were seated that's when Selena and Alice make their way over to us.

"I didn't realise they let ugly people into this mall," Selena says, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Huh funny I was just wondering the same thing," I deadpan. "What do you want Selena, I don't have all day?"

"Just thought I'd see if you and Michael were still together," she answers. "He's normally got rid of them by now."

"Well, he loves me," I argue.

They both burst out laughing. "Oh, honey do you think you're the first person he's told that to?" Selena questions. "You aren't the first girl he loved. Alice is."

I frown. "That Alice? Your friend Alice?"

Alice smirks. "Do you feel dirty thinking Michael and myself had rough and passionate sex in the bed you were sleeping in?"

"I think it's time you two leave," Abby hisses.

"We ain't talking to you," Alice growls.

"Don't talk to her like that," I snap.

Alice glares at me. "Fight me bitch!"

I stand up and she falters in her step a little. "I don't think you know what I'm capable of," I seethe. "You have to understand that Phoebe is our friend and she taught us all the act of self défense."

Alice gulps and Selena's eyes widen. "Your not worth my time anyway," Alice huffs.

They both storm off and Abby lays her hand on my tense shoulder. "I think we should go," she says.

"I think that's for the best," I mutter.