Chapter Forty Three

Abigail's POVChristmas break went by so fast

Abigail's POV
Christmas break went by so fast. I had a blast. Damien finally met my dad and dad loved him. Pretty easy when they both couldn't stop talking about football.

Dad is even going to put in a good word with Boise State University for Damien.

New Year's Damien and I went up to the mountain and sat with a thousand other people, watching the fireworks at midnight. We kissed into the new year.

We get back to school and Yasmin pulls me away from Damien instantly. Even Michael looked in a hurry to speak with Damien. "I need to tell you something," she says, as we sit down in the courtyard. "And you can't tell anybody?"

"Not even the girls?" I question.

"Not even," Yasmin whispers.

"Shit, Yas what's going on?" I ask, taking her hand in mine.

"I'm pregnant Abby," she murmurs. She starts crying and I pull her into my arms. "I don't know what to do."

"Are you a hundred per cent sure?" I ask.

She nods into my shoulder. "We went to the hospital on Boxing Day."

She pulls away and wipes her tears off my face. "So are you and Michael going to keep it?" I ask. "I mean, were you guys using protection?"

"I'm on the pill," she argues. "And there was only that one time that we didn't use a condom."

I smile sadly. "It only has to take one time."

She groans into her hands. "Abby!"

"Am I the first person to know?" I ask.

"And Damien I guess," she murmurs. "I-I think I'm going to keep it."

"Michael being a dad," I say. "Never thought I'd see that."

"He's been really good about this," Yasmin says. "Keeping me in check that's for sure."

"Well that's good," I murmur. "That honestly surprises me."

"Me too," she laughs.

Yasmin and I talk for a little longer before she had to head off and go talk to Michael. I head off to my dorm and find Gracelyn already there with Pinkie. "Hey guys," I say. "Happy new year."

"You too Abby," Pinkie says. He was lying down on his stomach while Gracelyn rested her head on his back. "How did Fergie go meeting your dad?"

"They got along really well," I say. "Dad is going to put a good word in for Damien at Boise State University."

"Oh, that's so nice," Gracelyn comments.

"Did you guys have fun with your dad and siblings?" I ask Pinkie.

"It was so good," Pinkie says. "Felt good to finally feel like I was a part of a family you know."

"I can imagine," I murmur. "What about you Gracelyn?"

"Usual stuff," she says. "The one day a year Selena doesn't act like the bitch she is."

Our dorm door bursts open and Damien strolls in. "Abby I have some news for you."

"What's going on?" Gracelyn asks, sitting up along with Pinkie.

"Nothing," I say way too quickly.

"Yasmin's pregnant," Damien laughs.

"Holy shit," Pinkie gawks.

"She doesn't want people to know yet," I hiss. "You two have to keep it a secret."

"Our lips are sealed," Gracelyn says. "Is she okay?"

"I hope so," I murmur.

Pregnancy is a hard thing to go through

*

Carmen's POVAustin was closed off today

Carmen's POV
Austin was closed off today. We just got back from his mum's place where we spent Christmas and new year.

She loves me!

Harley, Aaron and I all talked about the colleges we applied for. My obvious too choice was Harvard which I'm one hundred per cent sure I'll get. Then just because my teacher told me to I applied for my backup school too. Princeton.

Harley and Aaron were both applying to Columbia. They had a good biology department for Harley and a theatre program for Aaron so they could be together.

"What do you want to do for dinner?" I ask Austin, wrapping my arms around him from the back.

"I don't know," he grunts. "What do you feel like?"

"A big fat pizza," I answer.

I feel him chuckle. "I'll call up soon then."

I pull away from him and move to his side. "You okay?" I question. "You seemed upset on the way home."

"It's nothing," he says, avoiding eye contact. "I'm just being stupid."

"No, tell me," I murmur.

"It's just as of September you will be in college," he says. "And not here."

"Oh," I whisper. "You worried about our relationship."

He scoffs. "Like I said it's stupid."

"No, it's not," I say. "Austin I want to be with you, even if I'm miles away and yes it's going to be hard, but I think if you love someone it's worth it."

He smirks. "You love me huh?"

"Well I didn't say that, but yes I do," I say. "I love you, Austin."

"I love you too, Carmen," he murmurs. "And I've been thinking if you do go to Harvard, maybe I'll move out there with you."

I smile brightly. "Yeah!?"

"We can get an apartment together," Austin whispers, pulling me closer and wrapping his arms around me. "I can wake up to your beautiful face every day."

"Plus I can cook for you," I tease.

"Obviously," he jokes.

He releases me with a kiss and orders us some pizza. We sit down and I set up for us to watch Too hot to handle. I convinced Austin to watch with me.

His phone goes off halfway through and he excuses himself from the room. When the pizza comes, I go to the door and pay, the pizza boy looking at my tits the entire time.

I'm never wearing a tank top again that's for sure.

Austin walks back into the room and sits down beside me. "Aaron and Damien's mother finally left their dad," Austin says.

I gasp. "No way!"

Austin nods. "Aaron called me because she's moving in across from me and told me to call him if his dad shows up."

"Oh, that's so amazing for her," I awe.

She finally got out.