Chapter Fourteen

Gracelyn's POVMy dorm door opens and Michael stands there pouting in the doorway

Gracelyn's POV
My dorm door opens and Michael stands there pouting in the doorway. "Why are you moping?" I ask. He walks in, shuts the door and falls onto my bed. The guys are big, so I bounce a little bit.

"Yasmin's ignoring me," he murmurs. "I don't even know why."

"Have you asked her?" I ask.

He glares at me. "I've tried, but as I said she's ignoring me." He turns his back and stares at the ceiling. "Could you talk to her for me?"

"I'm not getting in the middle, Michael," I say. "Phoebe and I both said that when you told us you were interested in her."

He groans. "Well at least help me brainstorm."

I sigh and slump into my bed. "Well Michael, it may have to do with your sexual history."

"Oh," he whispers. "You reckon it scares her."

I laugh. "Scares her? No Michael she's worried she's just another dent in your headboard."

He grunts. "Gracelyn you know me," he says. "I've only slept with like six women."

"Yes, but she doesn't," I state. "She thinks that all those girls are telling the truth when they say you fucked them into oblivion."

"Well I am a good fuck," he claims. "So what do I do?"

"Yasmin is a hopeless romantic," I say. "Her favourite movie is A walk to remember. I mean I've told her the many flaws in it but as I said she's a hopeless romantic."

"Fuck, didn't she die at the end of that?" Michael questions.

"Yasmin says 'right person, not enough time," I murmur.

Michael groans. "So that's something he does for her in the movie?"

I smirk. "He buys her a star."

"You can do that?" Michael asks surprised.

I nod. "The Star registry."

Michael jumps off the bed and surprises me when he kisses my forehead. "Thanks, Gracie."

"See y'a Mickey," I chuckle as he races out the door. Jason stood there confused when Michael rushes past him.

"He's on a mission," Jason chuckles. I move to the ledge of the bed and Jason walks into my room. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

"Seeing as he just left no," I chuckle. "What's up?"

"I wanted to hang out," he says. "That okay?"

"That's fine," I murmur. "We can play battleship?"

He nods and we set it up on the floor. "B7?" He questions.

"No," I say. "H6?"

"Fuck," he swears. "Hit."