Chapter Sixteen

Abigail's POV"Am I okay to come to your dorm for a little bit?" I ask Carmen

Abigail's POV
"Am I okay to come to your dorm for a little bit?" I ask Carmen. We had just finished lunch

"Sure," she answers. "How come?"

"Gracelyn has Jason over," I say. "Don't want to third wheel."

"Why don't you hang out with Damien?" She asks.

"He hasn't been in class lately," I say. "I've been doing our assignments by ourselves and to be honest I'm a little pissed."

"Why would you be pissed?" Carmen laughs. "Now you can make sure you get an A."

I frown. "You do all your work?"

"Of course I do," Carmen says. "Pinkie and I have a system."

"Wait your partner is Pinkie?!"

"Yeah," Carmen answers. "I do our assignments and just make him write some of it."

"What do you get out of this?" I question.

"I pass science," she says in a duh tone.

"Right," I mutter.

We get to her dorm and we start to watch Too hot to handle. It's so good to watch cause it's so cringe.

An hour later the door opens and Phoebe waltzes in. "Oh hey Abby," she says. "Why are you here?"

"Gracelyn has Jason over," Carmen states.

"I forgot they are a thing," Phoebe says. "Good for her though, Pinkie's a good guy."

"Isn't like everyone dating someone from your football team," Carmen chuckles. "Tess is with Logan, Gracelyn with Jason, Yasmin with Michael and Abby with Damien."

"I'm not with Damien," I argue.

"You like him though," Carmen claims.

"Yeah well, now that he's shown me another side of him not so much," I mutter.

"What are you talking about?" Phoebe asks.

"He hasn't been in class lately," I say. "And I've texted him multiple times to study, but no response."

"I can't tell you why, but he has a good reason," Phoebe argues.

"Well, he could at least reply to me," I mumble.

"He should have," Phoebe says. "He will be back on Monday though."

"Must be bad if he was away for a week," Carmen says.

"It can be," Phoebe says. She sets herself up on her bed and scowls at the tv. "Are you two seriously watching this shit?"

"It's so good because it's so cringe," Carmen says.

"They lose money for not having sex," Phoebe states. "They are so stupid."

"You reckon you could do it?" I ask.