Chapter Forty Six

Abigail's POV"Why the fuck is all this shit happening to us?" Phoebe snaps as we all sit outside on the football field

Abigail's POV
"Why the fuck is all this shit happening to us?" Phoebe snaps as we all sit outside on the football field. "And why the fuck wasn't I told Yasmin was pregnant?"

"She didn't want anybody to know," I whisper. "Yasmin didn't know Gracelyn, Tess and Carmen knew."

"And this fucking bitch won't even be charged with murder," Tess seethes.

"What the fuck!?" Phoebe explodes.

"It's not technically human life till 24 weeks," Carmen states.

"Cause that's when you aren't allowed to get an abortion anymore," I whisper.

"How's Yasmin?" Phoebe growls. She was still angry, so she won't calm down for a while.

"She's in hospital till Tuesday," Carmen answers. "She has broken ribs too."

"That's it, I'm going to the gym," Phoebe snaps, storming off.

She needs to let off her steam.

My phone starts ringing and I take it out of my pocket to see it was my boyfriend calling. "Hello boyfriend of mine," I say.

"Hey," he says. "Whatcha doing?"

"Sitting with the girls on the field," I answer. "We just heard the news."

"Yeah, Michael told me too," Damien murmurs. "He was so excited about this baby, so I can imagine how he's feeling now that it's no longer happening."

"It's very sad," I whisper.

"Anyway that's not what I'm calling about," he says. "Do you reckon you could pick something up from my mum's? I would but I'm out of town."

He went with Aaron to look at his University.

"What is it?" I ask.

"My birth certificate," he answers.

"Yeah sure," I say. "I'll call you back later tonight yeah?"

"I miss you," Damien says.

I blush and avert my eyes away from the girls. "I miss you too," I whisper. I hang up and see the girls standing up. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"Our separate ways," Gracelyn answers.

I turn to Carmen. "Are you heading to Austin's?"

Carmen nods. "Yeah."

"I'll walk with you," I state. "Damien wants me to pick something up from Bree's house."

"Cool," Carmen chirps. We make our way off campus and across the road to the apartment building. We get outside Austin's apartment where Carmen lets herself in with her key. She smiles at me before shutting the door.

I knock on Bree's door and wait patiently pushing myself off my heels and onto my toes.

The door opens and I thought for a second that I was in Gracelyn's wet dream.