Chapter Eighteen

Tess's POVWaverley scoffs as we make our way to the cafeteria

Tess's POV
Waverley scoffs as we make our way to the cafeteria. "I can't believe it's taken you this long to introduce me to your boyfriend."

"You can be quite vain sometimes," I say. "I didn't want to scare him off."

"Bitch," she mutters. She holds the cafeteria door for me and we head over to the football table. Damien and Michael were playing knots and crosses with their pretzels and biscuits.

Logan stands up when he sees us. "Hey," he says, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Am I gonna get that greeting?" Waverley teases. I glare at her. "Hey, I haven't gotten laid in four weeks."

"Well your not with my boyfriend," I hiss.

"Nice to meet you, Waverley," Logan chuckles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"It's finally Nice to meet you," Waverley says. "She's been hiding you for some reason."

"Why don't you two join us?" Logan asks, pointing to the table. "The loser of knots and crosses has to eat the dirty table food."

"I'm game," Waverley says. She grabs a seat and sits next to Damien. "Quite smart actually."

"I feel like she and Phoebe would get along," Logan murmurs. He grabs a seat for me and I sit next to Waverley. Logan sits beside me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Logan please introduce us," Michael says.

Logan rolls his eyes. "You know Tess."

"I know Phoebe's best friend Tess," Michael says. "Not Logan's girlfriend Tess."

"Jesus you're annoying," Logan huffs. "Everybody this is Tess, my girlfriend."

"Just to let you know Tess, I'm going to third wheel so hard on you two," Jason says.

Logan stares agape at him. "Why!?"

"Cause you cock-blocked me you fucker," Jason snaps.

Michael glares at Jason. "I do not want to hear about you and Gracie's sex life."

"Well you can thank Logan 'cause we don't have one," Jason says.

"Yeah good job, Logan," I tease.

"Don't encourage them," he whispers in my ear and gives it a little bite.

"You, Yasmin and Carmen don't look alike," Michael states. "You all have different coloured hair."

I nod. "We have a conspiracy that we all have different fathers."

"Do you?" Jason asks.

"No," I chuckle. "Father got a DNA test when we were in the womb, cause my mum was sleeping with someone else at the time."

"And your dad still married her?" Damien asks.

"He was a traditional man," I claim. "Has to marry before children and all that shit."