Chapter Fifteen

Tess's POVSo I was called out of class

Tess's POV
So I was called out of class. I have a visitor at the office.

I knew who it was and I was going to tell her to fuck off.

I open the office door and glared at my mother who was sitting in the waiting room. "Mum," I say distastefully. "What are you doing here?"

"Tess," she says cheerfully. "You weren't answering my messages, so I came down to see you."

"Cause I was ignoring you," I growl. I see the receptionist watching our conversation, so I drag my mother out to the hallway. "Mum you can't just show up unannounced."

She huffs. "Well I'm sorry I wanted to see one of my daughters," she says. "God forbid I want to be a good mother."

I scoff and laugh dryly. "A good mother?"

"I'm sorry, did you not have a good childhood?" She questions. "Your father and I gave you everything."

"So now you're trying to make me feel bad, by bringing father into this?" I snap. "He died five years ago mum and you pretty much did too because you haven't been our mother since."

"Your father would hate what you turned into," she seethes. "How dare you speak that way to me."

I smiled shakily at her. "Goodbye, mother."

I walk off and the tears threaten to fall. I stop once I turn the corner and wave my face, trying to stop the overwhelming emotions going through me.

"Tess?" I hear someone say. Shit, it was Logan.

"Logan not right now," I croak.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"No," I answer. "I'm not. My mum is a fucking bitch and pretty much told me my dad would hate me if he saw who I turned into."

"Come here," he murmurs, holding his arms out. I wrap my arms around his waist and his wrap around my shoulders.

"Why aren't you in class?" I murmur against his chest.

"Got kicked out for being annoying," he answers.

I laugh and pull away. "Of course you did."

"Did you want me to walk you back to class?" He asks. "Or we could hang in my dorm?"

His dorm? Like we will be alone?

"Um-"

"We don't have to do anything," he rushes out. "We can watch a movie and I have some snacks hidden from Pinkie."

"Sure," I say. I take his hand in mine and he leads me to his dorm. He is in the Colt dorms, like Carmen and Phoebe.

He unlocks his door and holds it open for me. "Sorry it's a bit messy," he says, sheepishly. "Boys you know."

I walk into his dorm and it kinda looks like what Phoebe's side of hers and Carmen's dorm looks like. "Seen worse," I state. I plop down on his bed and he shuts the door before sitting beside me. He opens his bedside table and pulls out a bag of Doritos, skittles and a block of chocolate. "Does coach know about this stash?" I ask.

"No one does," he says. "The football team would be over constantly if they knew about it and I like my space."

He turns on his tv and we cuddle on his bed, watching 10 things I hate about you.

Such a classic.

*

Yasmin's POVI didn't want to be here

Yasmin's POV
I didn't want to be here.

But I'm a good friend and I haven't missed one of Phoebe's games ever. No that's a lie I did once, but that was because I was getting my wisdom teeth removed.

However, I didn't want to go because I didn't want to see Michael. I have been ignoring him for a week and two days now and I have been doing a good job at it.

This sucks!

All my friends around me get up and cheer and that's when I realised I was in my thoughts and missed Phoebe getting the winning touchdown.

I watch as her team pick her up and put her on their shoulders. She throws her hands up in victory and screams 'anything is possible!'

We meet her after the game by the changing rooms and she walks out with Logan piggybacking her. She jumps off and hugs Tess excitingly. "That was awesome," she chirps. She pulls away and Logan leans in kissing Tess.

Cute, but also Ew.

"Yasmin!"

"Fuck," I swear under my breath. Getting distracted by my sister's PDA. Stupid. I look up and nod at Michael. "Hello Michael," I say politely.

"Hello?" He repeats. "You've been ignoring me."

"Have I?" I question. "I've just been busy."

He stares at me dryly. "You see me in the hallway and walk the other way. Exactly what you do with Tyler."

I cross my arms and look away. "Not here, Michael."

"Well when?" He asks impatiently. "I don't know what I did wrong."

I bite my bottom lip and glance over at my friends who were watching the whole conversation. "You can take me to dinner,' I murmur. "We will talk there."He nods and we walk to the parking lot. He takes me to a burger place and we sit down at one of the middle tables. "Good game today," I say.

"A close one is what it was," Michael states. "They are the team I reckon we will meet in finals." I nod in agreement. "I got you something," he blurts out. He takes an envelope out of his hoodie pocket and hands it to me.

I take it and open it up. It was a piece of paper. The star registry. "You named a star after me?" I whisper.

"Well it's called Pretty Princess, but yeah," he answers.

I sigh. "What is this Michael?"

"What do you mean?" He asks confused.

"I mean you claim to have these feelings for me, but are sleeping with other women," I hiss.

He frowns. "I haven't slept with someone since before I met you."

I scoff. "I heard girls talking about sleeping with you."

"Pretty Princess I swear," he murmurs. "Girls tend to lie about sleeping with me to gain popularity. I've only ever slept with six women."

"Really?" I whisper.

He nods. "You can ask Gracelyn. I can never lie to her."

I groan and cover my face. "Fuck, now I feel bad."

"It's okay," he says. "Just don't ignore me anymore okay? Let's talk to each other."

I nod. "Definitely."