Chapter Twenty Four

Tess's POVI blow on my hot chocolate and snuggle in closer to the other girls

Tess's POV
I blow on my hot chocolate and snuggle in closer to the other girls. Why play football in this weather? It's the last game before play offs.

"I swear Phoebe could've joined freaking ice hockey and it would've been warmer," I hiss.

"Right?" Yasmin huffs.

"You two have boyfriends that play too," Carmen states.

"Good dick isn't something that's going to make me stand out in this weather," Yasmin mutters.

I chuckle. "Agreed."

"Have you slept together yet?" Yasmin asks.

"No," I answer. "It's on the table though."

"Hopefully no pun intended," Yasmin chuckles. "Losing your virginity isn't something you want to do on a table."

"Funny," I deadpan. "What about you and Michael?"

Yasmin huffs. "This is the slowest-moving relationship I've had," she answers. "I mean I've been throwing hints around that I'm ready to have sex with him."

"And Michael isn't catching that?" Abby questions. "That doesn't sound right."

Yasmin scoffs. "I know."

"Maybe he doesn't want to have sex with you," I say. I grunt as Carmen elbows me.

"You think?" Yasmin asks, biting her bottom lip worriedly.

"No of course not," Carmen says. "He's a red-blooded male."

"And it's Michael," I say. "He's been around."

"Oh my god Tess shut your fucking face," Abby says, annoyed.

Everyone was annoyed with me for the rest of the game. Phoebe's team won again. It's kind of getting a bit boring to watch.

"Good game," I tell her when she comes out of the changing rooms.

"I felt a little off," she says. "But we won, so I guess it doesn't matter."

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder and hum when I smell Logan's cologne. "Good game," I tell him.

"I wasn't on the field much," he says. "Felt a little twinge in my ankle in the first half."

"Maybe you should go and ice it," Phoebe says.

"I will," Logan says. "Just saying hello to my girl."

He kisses me and I smile against his lips.

"Ugh gag me," Phoebe mutters. "But I'd rather watch you two kiss than Yasmin and Michael."

"Can you believe they haven't slept together yet?" I ask.

"Yeah, we can," Phoebe answers. "Michael's trying to prove he wants a serious relationship with Yasmin."

"Cute, but she's not happy about it," I say.

"He will fold," Logan says. "It's Michael for god sake."

Phoebe shrugs. "True."

Logan invites me back to his dorm, where I elevate his ankle and put an ice pack on it. "My nurse," he teases.

"Want me to buy an outfit?" I joke.

He hums and I whack his arm, sitting beside him. "While we are alone," Logan murmurs. "I have a question."

"I may have an answer," I say, smiling.

"I told my parents about us," Logan says. "They want to meet you."

"Oh," I murmur. "Your very rich parents?"

"Yes my rich parents," Logan chuckles. "You don't have to, but I'm serious about you Tess. I want them to meet you. Now or eventually."

I nodded biting my bottom lip. "Yeah alright."

Logan surprises me by smashing his lips on mine. "They will love you," he says.

I hope so.

Cause I love their son

*

Yasmin's POVI hiss in pain as Michael leads me into hitting another corner

Yasmin's POV
I hiss in pain as Michael leads me into hitting another corner. "Shit sorry," he apologises.

"Can I remove the blindfold yet?" I laugh.

"Nearly there," he states. We enter a room that smells a lot like chlorine and deep heat. "Okay now stay here for a second," he commands.

"Yes sir," I whisper, smiling. I clasp my hands in front of me and roll off and on the back of my heels. I blink rapidly when Michael removes the blindfold from me.

"Tada," he says.

"Wow," I awe. One of the tubs they used for ice baths was now a bubble bath and there was a tray across it with fondue and a bottle of expensive champagne. "I see why I needed the bathing suit," I say.

"You like?" Michael questions.

I give him a soft kiss on his lips. "I love It." I strip down to my red bikini and slowly dip into the tub. Michael follows suit across from me. He pours us both a glass and we cheer. "So how did you pull this off?" I ask.

"Promising a lot of shit from the guys," he chuckles. "The wine is from Doggie's parent's vineyard in California."

"I don't know who that is, but I thank him," I say. "Who did the bath?"

He blushes. "Gracie. Said you knew what oils and shit you like in your baths."

I hum. "Well thank you, you didn't have to do all this."

"No, I did," he says. "Yasmin I want to show you I'm all in on this. It's only you for me."

"You're the only person for me too," I whisper. "Is this why we haven't had sex yet?"

He smirks. "Straight to the point huh?"

I take a sip of the champagne. "You're changing the subject."

He sighs. "I don't want to rush this, because I don't want you to think I'm going to fuck and dump you."

"Michael I'm not a virgin," I state. "Remember how you told me to be open with you? You should do the same with me."

"Your right," he says. His eyes darken as I unclasp the bikini top and remove it from my arms. I remove the tray from the middle that was separating us and Michael places it on the ground. I get into his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands come up and start fondling my breast as he kisses my neck and collarbone.

Our lips meet in a fire of passion, my hands moving to clutch his hair and his grab the back of my thighs. He lifts himself a bit to remove his swimming trunks and groans when I take his cock into my hand. I smile against his lips and he pulls away raising an eyebrow at me.

"You find something amusing down there?" He questions.

"I just never thought I'd find myself here with you," I say. "I glad I am though."

"Me too," he murmurs.