Chapter Thirty Two

Gracelyn's POVOnce a month Michael and I do a fun day

Gracelyn's POV
Once a month Michael and I do a fun day. This month we decided to make it a double date with Yasmin and Jason.

We got up at 8 am and headed to Disneyland. Surprisingly it was both Jason's and Michael's idea. Not mine and Yasmin's.

Michael was his usual self on the way down. Constantly shit-stirring everybody. We get there and the boys pay for us. I argued about it, but Yasmin was happy for Michael to pay and kissed him on the lips.

Overall it was an awesome date. We went on heaps of rides, we saw a lot of Disney characters and I got my pair of Mickey Mouse ears.

Jason and I head back to my dorm, while Michael and Yasmin head back to his. Somehow Tyler is still stalking her dorm.

I mean what a fucking creep.

Jason smiles at Abby who was sitting at her study desk. "Hey, Abigail."

"I've told you Pinkie you can call me Abby," she chuckles. "How was Disneyland?"

"Awesome," I answer, pointing to the top of my head.

"I would've taken her sooner if I knew Gracie was such a big fan," Jason says.

Jason has started to call me Gracie. I normally hate Michael calling me that but from his lips I kind of like it.

Do not tell Michael this.

"Have you seen her collection!?" Abby laughs. "It's all Disney under her bed."

Jason gasps. "You have to show me!"

I huff and get on my knees, pulling the box out from under my bed. In this box were a lot of Disney Pop Vinyls, Disney movies and toys I was given as a kid.

"Holy shit," Jason awes, falling beside me. "This is all amazing."

I smile. "You think so?"

"I have a Star Wars collection like this," Jason states. "Under all this, I'm a big geek."

I giggle. "Me too."

"You two are so perfect for one another," Abby says. "It's astonishing you didn't meet sooner."

"That was Michael's fault," Jason says. "He's the one who introduced us."

"Or Phoebe," I say. "She could've too."

Abby snorts. "Phoebe? Playing matchmaker?"

I laugh with her. "Yeah, that's weird to think about."

"Isn't it like your whole friend group dating someone from the team?" Jason questions.

I hum. "Yeah, except Carmen and Phoebe, I think."

"We are just too loveable," Jason smirks.

"I think you all just whipped," Abby remarks.