Chapter Fifty-One

Tess's POVI wake up with a heavy weight on me

Tess's POV
I wake up with a heavy weight on me. I turn around and smile at a sleeping Logan. His mouth was a little open and his hair was all over the place.

Today was graduation.

If you had told me at the start of this year that I was going to graduate, I would've laughed in their face. And that I haven't smoked pot in three months.

My lungs feel so much better.

I've started running again. I ran 10 miles the other day with Phoebe.

I lean over and start kissing Logan's neck. He stirs and then his eyes flutter open.

He hums. "I like waking up like this."

"Me too," I whisper.

"I can't believe we graduate today," he says.

We are both going to Columbia University. I obviously to become a nurse and Logan wants to become a surgeon.

"Is your mum and dad coming?" I ask.

"Of course," Logan says. "Lilian won't though, she can't deal with crowds."

"Fair enough," I murmur.

"Any of your family?" Logan asks.

I shake my head. "Well unless you count Yasmin and Carmen."

"Probably not since they are graduating too," Logan chuckles.

We get out of bed and I wrap Logan's knee is clingwrap before we head to the shower. His surgery went smoothly. His dad actually did it.

Wanted to make sure he got good care.

Once we got out of the shower, I make sure he takes his pain meds before we head down to the cafeteria to have breakfast with everybody.

We were the first few there, along with Gracelyn and Jason. "Good morning," Jason chirps.

"Morning," Logan says. "Big day today."

"The year flew," Gracelyn says.

"They do say Senior Year is the best," I say, plopping down beside her. "What did you two get up to last night?"

Gracelyn blushes and Jason smirks, sipping at his milkshake. Logan's eyes widen. "You guys and sex!?"

I gasp. "No way."

Gracelyn's face turns even more red. "Yes we've made love."

"Gracelyn I'm so happy for you," I awe.

Logan frowns. "Your hall she had sex?"

Jason rolls his eyes and whacks Logan's arm. Logan pouts and rubs it.

"I was sexually assaulted," Gracelyn explains to Logan in a soft tone. "Jason was the first man I've been with since."