First Day

Rumi: "If I see anything about UA being on fire with pink flames I will personally kick your ass myself Midoriya."

Izuku: "Hmph."

She shoved him out the door and walked with him to the train station before splitting off from him. He got on the train and rode it to the next stop. He got off and walked a couple miles before coming across UA.

Izuku excitedly ran inside and found the door of Class 1-A, the class he would be with for the next three years of his life. He opened the door to find Bakugo being yelled at by the guy with glasses from the exam, who turned to face him and rushed over.

???: "I apologize for my behavior during the entrance exam. Your performance saving that girl proves you're far superior to me when it comes to being a hero. Let us restart. I am Tenya Iida, who are you?"

Izuku: "Ah."

Iida: "Oh, right. Sorry, I'll learn it later then."

Suddenly another voice was heard, this one feminine.

Uraraka: "Oh! It's you Midoriya! Nice to see you made it!"

Izuku nodded, as he watched a bumpy, yellow, sleeping bag worm it's way into the room and stand up.

???: "If you're here to make friends I suggest you leave. I am your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa, you will call me Mr. Aizawa. Now, take these PE uniforms and meet me outside."

He placed a box of uniforms on the front podium and left. The class got up, grabbed their uniforms, and went to the locker rooms.

Once they were outside Aizawa told them about the tests he was making the do instead of normal orientation. When Ashido said it would be fun, Aizawa put a condition that last place would be expelled and explained how life was unfair when Uraraka complained.

He called Bakugo up to throw a ball using a strong explosion, and when he did the distance was over 700 meters.

The first test was the 50-meter dash. Izuku lined up, as did Ashido, who had pink sparks of lightning around her and was secreting acid from her shoes. Aizawa started the timer and they both took off and Ashido beat Izuku by half a second.

Izuku did well in the other tests, usually coming third or fourth, he even got first in the toe touch because of his flexibility. Soon he was up last for the ball throw, he stepped up to the circle, and grabbed a ball, Aizawa spoke up just before he threw it.

Aizawa: "Midoriya. I want you to use this 'Exploding Blood' thing I was told you can do for this test, okay?"

Izuku nodded, and used one his finger nails to puncture his index finger, drawing some blood, and smeared it all over his hand. He then got back into position, and started his throw. Just before the ball left his hand, he ignited the blood, his hand was engulfed in pink fire, and the ball was launched.

Izuku: "Rah!"

He looked over to Aizawa to see he got 693.7 meters with the blood. He smiled and walked over to a surprised class, though one was looking at him oddly, the girl with the frog quirk had a curious look on her face and walked over to him.

???: "Hi. I'm Tsuyu Asui - kero- but my friends call me Tsu, and I usually speak what's on my mind."

Izuku nodded and tilted his head to ask what she needed.

Asui: "I was wondering what your quirk is, at first I thought it was super strength but now I don't know. -kero-"

Izuku: "Mmmm. Ah!"

He crouched down and wrote in the dirt.

Izuku: -Find out later. Quirk doesn't let me talk. Nice to meet you Asui.-

Asui: "All right. Nice to meet you too Midoriya. -kero-"

She then walked back to where she was before as Aizawa revealed the scores and that he wasn't going to expel anyone. He ordered them to go inside and talk until lunch.

Once they were in the classroom, Ashido decided that everyone should introduce themselves. Eventually Izuku was the last one, he looked over to Bakugo, who nodded and followed him to the white board.

Izuku: -My name is Izuku Midoriya. My quirk isn't super strength or fire blood. It's part of the new quirk type, Demon. Though it's different than normal, I don't need to eat people. The fire blood was my Blood Demon Art called Exploding Blood. We think the reason I can't talk is because I don't need human meat, so a trade-off happened, speech for power.-

Izuku turned around and saw amazed faces, mostly. Some appeared weirded out but none looked fearful or disgusted, so Izuku was happy. Then the lunch bell rang and they all went to the cafeteria.

Izuku was waiting when Lunch Rush walked over to him.

LR: "You're the Midoriya kid right?"

Izuku nodded and Lunch Rush gave him a bowl of Katsudon.

LR: "A little rabbit told me you liked Katsudon. Have a good day."

Izuku smiled and sat down at an empty table, Asui and Bakugo soon joined him.

Bakugo: "Where'd you get the Katsudon Deku? I didn't see any on the menu."

Izuku took out his phone.

Izuku: -He just gave it to me.-

Bakugo nodded as Asui spoke up.

Asui: "How do you two know each other?"

Bakugo: "Our parents were friends, which made us friends. Hell, we were practically family."

Asui: "Were? What happened?"

Katsuki paused and then spoke in a quiet voice.

Katsuki: "None of your damn business. Besides, it's Izuku's story to tell, not mine."

Asui: "Sorry, I must've struck a chord -kero- I can leave if you want."

Izuku: "Ah!"

She looked at him as he shook his head, signaling for her to stay. They talked a bit more, just before lunch ended Izuku slid a piece of paper over to her.

Izuku: -Want to come over? You'll love my roommate I promise. (Address).-

Bakugo saw the paper too.

Bakugo: "I'll come over too, I wanna see just what kinda place that woman has you living in."

Izuku whipped his head around and smacked Bakugo on the head.

Bakugo: "Ow! Fine, sorry for almost scaring her off."

Izuku: "Hmph."

Adui laughed and replied.

Asui: "Sure I'll come over. -kero- Oh, and call me Tsu, both of you."

Izuku smiled, then the bell rang for them to leave, and Izuku practically ran back to the classroom.