After The Raid

Reporter: "Two more decapitated villains have been found within the headquarters of the Shie Hassaikai. Both are believed to have been killed by the so called 'Demon of Light: Deku' and 'Thunder Hashira'. We have been told an investigation is underway to revoke these two of the-"

The television was turned off.

Izuku: *Muffled* "MMMMMMM!"

It had been a few days since the raid. Now, Izuku was face down on the couch. Rumi was sitting next to him, ruffling his hair, and Tokoyami was examining the katana.

Rumi: "I know babe. They're all ignorant little fuckers. It'll be okay."

Tokoyami: "Incredible."

Rumi: "What is it?"

Tokoyami: "This blade, it's made of metal and hardened flesh. Whatever happened, Midoriya was able to change the structure of the blade entirely."

Izuku extended his hand for Tokoyami to hand him the blade, which he did. Once the handle touched the boy's palm, it was immediately brought back into his body.

Tokoyami: "Fascinating."

Just then Aizawa walked over.

Aizawa: "We're going to have one hell of a time fixing this media mess."

He felt his phone vibrate. He checked it to find he got a message.

Midoriya: -Sorry Mr. Aizawa.-

The man sighed.

Aizawa: "Don't be. Just about any other hero would've done the same. It's just because it was you."

Izuku: *Muffled* "Ah."

Aizawa: "Anyway, I wanted to tell you two something before you go up to your room. Tokoyami can hear this too I guess. I concerns, THAT."

Izuku sat up and looked Rumi in the eyes. She nodded, he nodded, they both looked to Aizawa and nodded once more.

Aizawa: "Alright. As you know, you're children are due in a month."

Tokoyami: "Wait wha-"

Aizawa: "The UA School Cultural Festival is taking place in a month as well."

Tokoyami: "Hold o-"

Rumi: "So Izuku will miss this year's, so what?"

Tokoyami: "How lo-"

Aizawa: "Yes. I want to know if he's okay with that. Are you?"

Tokoyami: "Plea-"

Izuku: "Rah!"

Izuku smiled and nodded.

Aizawa: "Good. Now get to bed, you have make up classes to attend."

Izuku: "Ah."

Rumi: "Yeah yeah. Let's go Izuku."

The three then left the room, leaving Tokoyami alone.

Tokoyami: "Revelry in the dark."

---

The next day Izuku walked into his and Rumi's room after his make up class, which took him and the other work study students until 5 to complete. He sat down on their bed and laid back. After a couple more minutes the door burst open revealing Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Hey! Izuku!"

Izuku sat up.

Izuku: "Mm?"

Bakugo: "C'mon, move it!"