The Raid Pt. 2

Daki: *Yelling* "BROTHER!"

Izuku looked back to see his inferno dieing down and a humanoid figure emerging from Daki's back. Knowing this couldn't possibly be good, Izuku rushed to decapitate this one, only to just barely avoid being decapitated himself as he passed the new threat. Izuku was now behind the two demon types. Before he could move, he felt something fall off him. He looked behind him to notice Nana's cape on the floor as the beads that connected the sides were strewn about the ground.

???: "My my. You can't even manage to reattach your own head?"

Daki: "He- He bullied me! He was too strong and he fought me anyway!"

???: "Don't worry, big brother will handle him. Oh and your face, you really should take better care of your beautiful face."

Izuku turned around to see what was going on, only to see an emaciated man crouching beside the newly healed Daki. Not wasting any time Izuku charged once more, only for his strike to be blocked by sickles made of blood. The man pushed him off and Izuku finally got a clear look at him.

 The man pushed him off and Izuku finally got a clear look at him

???: "Are you the one who mutilated my dear sister?"

Izuku: "Rah!"

???: "Huh? Do you believe I'm not worth talking to? Well no matter." *Yelling* "I'll make you pay for what you did or my name isn't Gyutaro!"

Izuku noticed blood exit his opponent's body and come shooting towards him. He then attempted to swat the blood away, only for it to cut clean through his arm. Izuku quickly hopped backwards, hoping to get some distance from Gyutaro, only for more blood slashes to be sent his way. Izuku was able to dodge all three, but then he noticed Gyutaro look him in the eyes, and point his finger in Izuku's direction.

The first slash cut Izuku in half and the second cut his left arm off as he fell, though he was able to avoid the third by springboarding his torso with his remaining arm. He regenerated his arm and legs by the time he landed. Izuku didn't have time to even breath before and obi belt nearly took his head off. Izuku looked back at the two siblings, Daki was now perched on her brother's shoulder. They were dangerous apart, but together nothing short of a top 10 hero could put a stop to them.

Izuku: "Mm."

He looked around to see Amajiki had ended his fight, though he seemed too tired to fight more, even if he could keep up with either demon type. Izuku just barely evaded another blood slash and cut through another obi belt with his claws. By now his anger had run it's course and he had reverted back to his regular form.

He turned and ran in the opposite direction of Amajiki, hoping to keep him from Gyutaro's vision, or at least his line of fire. This wasn't necessarily however as Gyutaro decided to close the distance, though he had clearly told Daki something as she then took off in the direction the other heros and remaining police went.

Izuku bit his tongue and spat a Blood Bullet at Gyutaro who evaded it. Izuku then ignited it while it was passing the extremely skinny man which stunned him for just a second. That second was all Izuku needed to rush in and swipe at his enemy's neck using his claw like nails, which practically shattered. The momentum from the charge threw Izuku past Gyutaro, who stood and laughed.

Gyutaro: "You really thought my neck would be soft enough to cut with only your nails?"

He didn't give Izuku time to respond with the growl he was preparing. He charged at Izuku faster than before and stuck his sickles through Izuku's chest.

Gyutaro: "Good luck with that poison, not even your disgusting regeneration speed can keep up with it. Though, I do happen to like all things disgusting and ugly. I'm willing to spare you, how's about it, hm? Join us and become one of the strongest demon types, I'll even take my poison from your system too!"

Izuku shook his head violently as he wrote in the concrete. As he did so, he noticed an object nearby, though he wouldn't let Gyutaro know it was there.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Rah!" -No. Won't join you. Go to hell!-

Gyutaro smirked.

Gyutaro: "Fine by me. I'll just get one your disgusting children to do it."

Izuku looked at him in shock.

Gyutaro: "You must be wondering how I know. Well let's just say this, the League and the Yakuza, aren't the only ones vying for power."

Now that Izuku was so close, he could see the word and number etched onto Gyutaro's eyes, Upper 6.

Gyutaro: "I'm a nice guy, so I'll give you one last chance, you or the kids?"

The second mention of his unborn children sparked rage instead of shock. Izuku grew as he shook his head once more.

Izuku: *Yelling* "RAH!" -Neither-

In a swift motion he reached his right arm out to his side and grabbed the katana that Setsuno had dropped in his fight with Amajiki. In his rage Izuku didn't notice as his flesh enveloped the sword. Out of pure instinct he used the new found blood vessels on the blade to ignite it and he swung at Gyutaro. The blade hit the man's neck and kept going. A millimeter, an inch, two inches, it began slicing through the hardened flesh like butter. Before he was decapitated however, Gyutaro managed to get his sickles around the sword, but that only stopped it. Both their thoughts were focused on completing one task.

Gyutaro: 'N-no. It can't be! Why aren't I regenerating! Just what is this brat!'

Izuku: 'Must. Cut. His. Neck!'

They were locked in a stalemate, an immovable object meeting an unstoppable force, blood sickles versus flaming katana. Just then both felt something wrap around the back of the blade.

Izuku glanced over to see an exhausted Amajiki with his tentacles wrapped around the end of the sword.

Amajiki: *Yelling* "Give it all you've got Deku! We can decapitate him!"

Gyutaro: *Yelling* "What are you two planning!?"

For the first time since Izuku met him, Amajiki's eyes had no hint of fear and were full of confidence.

Amajiki: *Yelling* "We're going for the win! Now!"

Izuku: 'I have to push more! I have to Go Beyond-'

He ignited more blood on the blade, the flames becoming a force of their own with the blade barely visible.

Amajiki: 'I don't have much strength left, but I'll dredge up every ounce I do and push past my limits. Mirio would love to see this. Looks like I'm about to go beyond-'

Amajiki summoned every ounce of remaining strength in his body and yanked the katana in his direction.

I/A: *Yelling* "RAAAAAAAAH!/ PLUS ULTRAAA!"

The flaming blade pushed the sickles of blood out of the way and cleanly sliced through the neck of Gyutaro. A loud clap of thunder could also be heard, but none of the people in the room had the energy to process it. Gyutaro's head rolled away from his body and the last thing he saw was the severed head of Daki stop rolling as well.

Daki: "B-b-brother."

Gyutaro: "S-sister"

With those last words, they passed on. Izuku stood, barely able to stand. He shrunk down to his normal size once again. He looked up and saw that Amajiki was passed out, his remaining strength gone. Izuku then looked to the sword in his hand which retracted into himself, fully becoming part of him. A loud crash was then heard from far away. Gathering his thoughts, Izuku ran from the room and towards the others, determined to help some more.