Hero Killer

Izuku was in the agency's training room. It had been a few days since the internships started. He learned a lot about running an agency, but that wasn't as important to him as what else he learned. The letters at the front desk hadn't been the only ones Nana left behind. Over the last few days he had been continuously finding letters each addressed to one of three people, his mother, Kotarou, or a grandchild. He had also learned from Gran Torino that he had told Rumi of OFA. Was it the smartest decision? Not really. But Gran Torino knew Izuku would need someone to talk to about it besides him, All Might, and Ashido. Izuku had looked up the address of the agency and found it was on the outskirts of Hosu, where Iida was with Manual.

Izuku was kicking a training dummy when he heard Gran Torino and Ashido walk in.

Izuku: "Ah!"

Torino: "Heya kid. We're about to do some patrolling here in Hosu, wanna join us."

Izuku quickly nodded but held up his finger, telling them to wait as he ran over with his phone.

Izuku: -Can I test out a new move I've been trying? I call it Exploding Blood Bullets.-

Ashido: "Oooh! Sounds cool Midori!"

Torino: "Sure, why not. I'll stand over there, use it on me."

Izuku nodded, they both walked over, across from each other. Izuku bit his tongue, filling his mouth with blood and letting it trickle down his throat, then a flexed his enhanced muscles, sending the blood flying in a concentrated blob towards Gran Torino. He then ignited it and the elderly hero barely dodged.

Torino: "Holy! What speed! That's great kid! Keep working on that until you can perfect it. Now let's go patrol, put your hero costume on."

Izuku nodded and ran towards the room he was using. As he was changing his eyes gravitated towards the box with Nana's costume in it. He wouldn't wear it, not only was it tailored to his grandmother's frame, not his, but he liked looser clothing, but something within still called out to him. He walked over to it and opened it up. He dug through before coming upon two pieces, the beautiful, clean, white cape, and the elegant red waist cloth. He put the cape back, deciding he wasn't fit to wear it until another day, and put the red cloth around his waist. He clipped it on, the golden wing design on the clasp and the red of the cloth blending perfectly with his own costume, almost as if he was meant to wear it.

When he walked out Gran Torino immediately spied the cloth, smiled, and said nothing, clearly feeling the same thing Izuku felt. And they headed out to patrol.

They were walking down the road, an hour into the patrol, when they heard explosions and screams. Izuku also heard another sound, that of wings flapping, too big for a bird, but way to small to be Ryukyu. He looked up and his eyes widened, a Nomu, barreling straight for them. He couldn't move fast enough to do anything, so instead he bit his tongue, and fired a blood bullet. The pink flames hit the Nomu in the eyes, causing it to fly out of control.

Torino: "Nice shot! We have to take care of this. I give you kids my full permission to use your quirks to fight these things, any villains you come across, and save whoever you can!"

Izuku suddenly heard a noise, farther away but still relatively close, the sound of metal on flesh, a teenage boy yelling, and a man monologing.

Izuku: "Ah!"

Torino: "What? Don't tell me you need to do something. Ugh, fine, but be safe. Nana'll rise from the dead and kill me if you die."

Izuku nodded and ran towards the sound. He started hopping from wall to wall, much like Rumi would. He rounded a corner, seeing the man known as Stain standing over a seemingly paralyzed Iida.

Izuku: "Rah!"

A swift kick to the side knocked Stain away from Iida, though he was able to bring up one of his swords to try and defend, cutting Izuku's foot off at the ankle. Izuku regenerated his foot as Stain recovered.

Stain: "Another worthless fake. Here to end my cleansing."

Izuku: "Mm?"

Stain: "Oh, I recognize you. You're the demon kid from the Sports Festival. I like you, your motives are true, you cannot speak, but you're horrible at hiding the truth. Leave and you will be spared."

Iida: "You're already done for if you don't leave. He can paralyze you with his sword somehow. Go! This is my responsibility."

Izuku: "Mm-mm!"

Stain: "Suit yourself. Prepare to die."

Stain brought his sword up to his mouth, and started to lick Izuku's blood. Izuku put Iida's claim and Stain's actions together, and ignited the blood before Stain could swallow any of it, causing his sword and his mouth to burst into flames, illuminating the dark alley in pink light. Izuku rushed over, kicked Stain in the side, breaking a few ribs and cracking others. As Stain hit the wall Izuku walked over and poured blood all over him, ensuring he wouldn't move. He then messaged Gran Torino.

Izuku: -Took down Stain- *Picture of Unconscious Stain*

Torino: -What!? Where are you!?-

Izuku: *Map Screenshot* -Wherever this is-

After a few minutes Torino and a few other pros arrived. Stain was tied up by a light pole, Native was talking to Izuku, and Iida was sulking about how dumb he was. Iida and Native were rushed to the hospital for treatment while the Police Chief showed up to talk to Izuku directly.

PC: "So young man. I've been informed that you took down Stain?"

Izuku looked terrified, sure he was on the heros' side here, but he knew of detectives who could spin the situation into a brutal demon type attack.

Izuku: "Mm. Ah. Rah?"

The chief looked at the boy confused, he knew he couldn't talk, but why was he scared. Just the Rumi landed next to them.

Rumi: "Back off! He doesn't like cops!"

PC: "Ms. Mirko. Would you tell why?"

Rumi: "Isn't it obvious!? He's a demon type, you guys arrest them on sight everyday, hell well all know the only reason they aren't shot in the streets is because they'd regenerate. And you expect that fear to just dissappear!?"

PC: "I apologize, I honestly didn't know. I'm new, only held this position a few months, I've been focused on trying to end this demon discrimination, but I'm one man. It's happening, but very slowly."

Rumi just sighed.

Rumi: "Alright, but let me talk to him okay?"

The chief just nodded and she walked over to him, then pulled him into the alley. As soon as they were out of eyesight, she started talking.

Rumi: "I know this is stupid but, are you okay Izu? Not hurt are you?"

Izuku shook his head, he wasn't hurt, she hugged him tightly.

Rumi: "Oh thank god. Now, what happened? Other than Stain getting his ass handed to him by a mute high schooler."

Izuku giggled and pulled out his phone, texting her the story so she could give it to the chief.

Rumi: "Good job babe. A deed like this deserves a reward, don't you think?"

He looked at her confused, then she kissed him before whispering into his ear.

Rumi: *Whispering* "My quirk's acting up. I'm coming over tonight, and you're not sleeping."

Izuku quickly nodded, face redder than Endeavor's fire. She chuckled and walked away, leaving Izuku to rush back to the agency after texting Gran Torino not to come over.