Ultimate Moves

It was the first day of school since the students moved into the dorms. Class 1-A was sitting in their classroom, waiting for Aizawa to walk in. While waiting, Izuku was texting Rumi.

Izu: -Waiting for Mr. Aizawa rn. He's running late again.-

Rumi: -I figured. You should put your phone away though. I've gotta go, bank robbery down the road. Love u ♥-

Izu: -Okay. Love you too Rumi ♥-

He put his phone in his pocket as Aizawa walked into the room.

Aizawa: "Okay. As you all know your summer training camp was interrupted. The reason we gave you all the training camp was to prepare you all for the Provsional Licensing Exam. Nezu deemed it necessary since it seems you all run into danger head first no matter what we say. Moving on, to replace the training camp we will be training here. Put on your costumes and come with me."

They did as they were told and eventually he led them towards what they knew as Gym Gamma. Cementoss came out from a door and walked over.

Cementoss: "I'm sure Aizawa has already told you all why you're here so I won't bore you with repeating it. This is Gym Gamma, also known as the Total Dining Land, or TDL for short. I personally designed it so I could create custom training terrain for students."

Aizawa: "Here you will be creating ultimate moves, improving moves already made, or creating new fighting styles, all to help you get on the same level as the second and third years you'll be competing with during the exam. Any questions?"

Ashido: "Could you explain and give us some examples?"

Midnight then walked into view and stood next to Aizawa.

Midnight: "I can, an ultimate move is a technique you use to flip the fight into your favor, a move to ensure you win the fight. Iida's Recipro Burst could already be considered an ultimate move, or like All Might's smashes, just one would be good enough but he made more and improved them over time. Oh and Bakugo's Kamikaze Style is a prime example of a fighting style, it changes up how he fights and if he can actively switch between it and his normal fighting style then he could win a lot of fights without ultimate moves by l confusing villains."

Iida: "I had no idea it was anywhere near an ultimate move."

Ectoplasm walked over too.

Ectoplasm: "And I will be here to provide clones to test your moves on and to see if they're lethal or not."

Aizawa: "With that said, let's start. Everyone pick a spot away from each other, if you can't get far enough away from someone else Cementoss will put you up higher."

The class walked onto the concrete area and waited for Cementoss. Izuku was left on the ground as a safety precaution because of his blood. After a few minutes Aizawa, who noticed Izuku just sat down and started thinking, walked over.

Aizawa: "Midoriya, what's going through your head?"

Izuku started writing in the concrete.

Izuku: -You saw the fight?-

Aizawa: "When you demonized? Yeah, why?"

Izuku: -I remember being able to forcefully congeal my blood, I'm trying to remember how it felt so I could use it.-

Aizawa: "Well when you do, come get me so I can turn it off if it gets dangerous or anything."

Izuku nodded and went back to thinking.

A few more days passed with Izuku's situation remaining largely the same. Rumi had a day off and was sitting infront of him trying to help.

Rumi: "Maybe it's like when you ignite your blood. You told me it feels like a muscle, so maybe do something other then ignite it."

Izuku: "Mm!"

He got up and walked over to Aizawa, motioning to follow him. Aizawa did and they went over to Izuku's Ectoplasm clone. Izuku tore into his forearms and let the blood flow out, he then felt the familiar feeling of a new muscle. He tried to stretch it instead of a simple flex like usual, which caused the blood to congeal. Using the blood like new limbs sprouting from his arms, he started moving the globs of blood and shaped them into 4ft (121.92 cm) tentacles.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Rumi: "Whoa, that's cool."

Aizawa: "What can they do Midoriya?"

Izuku swung an arm towards the Ectoplasm clone, hitting it with the blood tentacle and sending it into a nearby concrete wall. He dropped his control over them and bent down to write.

Izuku: -I call it Blood Whip. I think I might be able to ignite them but I'm not sure. After getting beat by Muscular I decided need more range, so Blood Bullet and Blood Whip.-

Aizawa: "Good thinking. There's still three days until the exam so keep practicing with it. Also, if you really like the cape and waist cloth I suggest you submit a redesign to the support department to add them to your official costume."

Izuku: "Ah!"

Aizawa walked off after that, leaving Izuku and Rumi, who decided to spar.