The Raid Pt. 1

Izuku, Ashido, Tsu, Uraraka, and Kirishima were standing outside what they had come to understand was the yakuza's headquarters. Izuku also noticed he was getting some fearful looks, but that couldn't be helped, Rumi's pregnancy had been progressing and her belly was now too big to hide even with the biggest of Izuku's baggy clothing. There was only one more month before the twins would be born after all.

Izuku watched as a police officer walkedup to the large gate and knocked three times.

Officer: "Open up! We have a warra-"

The gate was then busted down and a large man wearing a bird mask was revealed to be the culprit.

???: "Ugh. What are so many people doing out here this early in the morning?"

He didn't wait for an answer before going to attack. Just then his large fist was caught by Ryukyu in her dragon form.

Ryukyu: "Everyone, go on ahead! Ryukyu Agency will handle this, just focus on the mission!"

With only a few nods of acknowledgement everyone, excluding a small group of officers who stayed behind, rushed onto the property. As they did, many members of the organization rushed at them, though they were quickly taken care of by the single heros and some police, leaving Nighteye Agency, Fatgum Agency, and around 30 cops to storm the rest of the compound.

The group then made it to a small shelf in a hallway, where Nighteye pushed in tiles in a combination to open the secret door. Once it was open, three thugs rushed out, but they were apprehended by Bubble Girl and Centipeder.

Bubble Girl: "Go, we've got these three."

Nighteye: "Right. Follow me!"

He then ran down the stairs with the others following close behind. Once they were down in the basement of the compound, they came upon a wall.

Rock Lock: "Nighteye! Are you sure this is the right way!?"

Nighteye: "Yes. I am certain."

Suddenly Togata walked up and stuck his head through before pulling it back.

Togata: "It's thin, we can break it."

Then Kirishima charged forward along side the flash if pink that was Ashido, together they broke the wall. They then pressed forward. After a few more minutes of running, they came upon another wall, but this time Togata just kept running, determined to save Eri.

Nighteye: "Break it!"

Suddenly a hole opened up beneath them and they all fell into another room. They looked around and noticed three people. One was skinny, blond, and had a bird mask on, another was tall, bald, and had a basic face mask, the third was skinny and had a sack over his head. Suddenly the guns from the police were taken from their hands.

Aizawa: "These guys must be Setsuno, Hojo, and Tabe."

Amajiki: "Allow me."

He turned his arm and hand into tentacles as Aizawa erased their quirks and knocked out Tabe to prevent him from eating.

Amajiki: "I can hold them off, you all go."

Suddenly his tentacles were cut and a new, feminine voice was heard.

???: "As expected of such ugly creatures, to be beaten by even uglier humans. I should kill you all here and now!"

The heros and police could now see what made the cuts, obi belts and they were coming from above. Izuku rushed forward and defected them, losing an arm in the process, though it quickly regenerated. Then the culprit stepped into the light to reveal herself from her hiding place withinthe wall.

 Then the culprit stepped into the light to reveal herself from her hiding place withinthe wall

Nighteye: "Daki. Be careful, she's highly dangerous!"

She payed Nighteye no mind as she spied Izuku.

Daki: "Hm. The brat who thinks he's better than the rest of us. He's much more ugly in real life."

Without warning she sent her belts at the crowd again, only for Izuku and Tamaki to defend against them.

Amajiki: "Allow us to take them, you all need to catch up to Mirio!"

Aizawa: "Right. Let's go!"

The group then left Izuku and Amajiki to fight three Shie Hassaikai members and an extremely dangerous demon type. Daki then.jumped from her perch and down to the ground. Izuku bent down and wrote in the concrete for Amajiki.

Izuku: -Leave her to me. Fight them.-

Amajiki: "Alright."

He then turned his attention to the three men, leaving Daki to Izuku. Daki then sent her belts at Izuku, who had to dodge them. Once the attack ended he charged forward, attempting to close the distance, but her belts were to fast. Izuku was pushed back to where he was before. Daki giggled.

Daki: "Even the most hideous of creatures can have skill I guess. But you're still no match for my beauty!"

She then sent even more attacks Izuku's way, not giving him the time to recover. Eventually one caught him and cut him in half while slamming him into a wall, covering him in debris. She started to gloat.

Daki: "I don't see how you managed to beat anyone! I can tell you haven't eaten anyone! I guess you've just been luck! Maybe my next meal will be some cooked rabbit."

This struck Izuku, he could tell it was a threat to Rumi's life. Ordinarily it wouldn't bother him, she could handle herself, but not now. Not while she was pregnant. This seemed to set him off as he allowed his anger to take hold and he took a familiar form. He then stood up.

Daki: "How? I cut you in half! That should take longer to regenerate, even for me!"

She then noticed the angry look he gave her. He launched forwards at unmatched speeds and kicked her in the ribs, launching her into a wall. Before she could stand she felt him wrap his blood whips around her and toss her into the air. He ignited blood on his feet and rocketed up and kicked her into the ground. Through the dust she sent belts at him, but his claws cut through them. He cahrged forward and cut hr head off before he ignited his blood that was covering her. But through the inferno, a single word was heard.

Daki: *Yelling* "BROTHER!!"