Trusting Fire

Hisashi: "Long time no see Izuku. How ya been?"

Izuku froze. The last time he saw his father was during the Kamino incident, and they weren't exactly on good terms. Hisashi looked confused.

Hisashi: "I know we aren't exactly close, but does he usually just stop like that?"

Uzui stepped over and waved his hand infront of Izuku's face, the boy did not blink.

Rumi: "Well I wonder why Father of The Year."

Hisashi chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

Hisashi: "Yeah, I guess I should've expected this."

He noticed Yoriichi in Rumi's lap.

Hisashi: "Is that one of them? The twins?"

Rumi looked down to the child in her lap, then back up to Hisashi.

Rumi: "Yes, he is."

A smile grew on the man's face, but it quickly turned to a frown while he stepped back. He looked over to Izuku and saw Michikatsu in his arms.

Hisashi: "They look a lot like you two."

Rumi: "I would hope so."

Izuku: "Mm."

He stood from his seat and walked over to Hisashi.

Hisashi: "Izuk-"

A slap could be heard as Izuku smacked his father across the face. Hisashi brought a hand up to his chin.

Hisashi: "Okay, I deserved that. Ow."

He turned back to Izuku who then held Michikatsu out to him.

Hisashi: "A-are you sure?"

Izuku smiled and nodded.

Hisashi: "But you don't even know why I changed my views."

Izuku shook his head and held the infant out to his father again.

Hisashi: "Okay Izuku."

He took the six eyed boy from his son. He looked down at him and brought a thumb up to rub the boy's cheek. He began to tear up.

Hisashi: "I.... I'm a grandpa!"

Izuku stood next to him and they both started gushing about how cute Michikatsu was. While Hisashi and Izuku were having their, bonding moment, Uzui stepped over to Rumi.

Uzui: "So, what exactly is going on?"

Rumi: "That's Izuku's dad, who was extremely prejudiced against demon types. Apparently he just betrayed the League of Villains to be able to see his grandkids."

Uzui: "You trust him?"

Rumi: "Izuku does, and that's enough for me. He has a sixth sense for this kinda stuff. Like he can sniff out bad intentions."

She stood and walked over to her boyfriend and his father.

Rumi: "As cute as Michikatsu is, both him and Yoriichi are better together than separated."

She handed the man the child in her arms, which he gladly accepted.

Hisashi: "I don't deserve this, but thank you."

Rumi smiled.

Rumi: "Izuku trusts you. That's all the proof I need to know you're better than the asshole you were."

The man merely nodded. Then, Nezu cleared his throat.

Nezu: "If I may continue."

They all faced forward and towards the small rodent.

Nezu: "Perfect. Now, Sound Hashira and Burnout, you two will be tasked with being the bodyguards of the young Midoriya twins. You will be working at night as well. Is this okay with you two."

Hisashi: "Nights? Days? Doesn't matter to me."

Uzui: "The Flamboyant God of Festivals works best in the dark!"

Nezu smiled.

Nezu: "Perfect. There is one more thing you must know."

They both nodded.

Nezu: "Your primary threat will be a single individual. I do not know who they are, but they are a hero. This hero has been trained by the Hero Public Safety Commission from childhood to be a black ops assassin. So if they do strike, be prepared because they will strike fast and hard."

Hisashi: "Actually, I may know who it is."

Nezu looked surprised.

Nezu: "How so?"

Hisashi: "Well someone like that would have to have a highly dangerous quirk and be willing to do whatever it takes to take down the villains, even join them. Right?"

Nezu nodded.

Hisashi: "Well just before I left the League, Dabi had come into contact with Hawks."

This surprised everyone in the room.

Uzui: "Hawks!? But he's the Number Two Hero!"

Hisashi: "Yes he is. Which means he's dangerous. He might use his status to get close to the twins or someone who is and doesn't know the danger they're in."

Rumi: "Oh please! He wouldn't try anything! Especially if it would piss off Izuku!"

Hisashi: "Let's hope his common sense tops his loyalty to the Commission."

He handed the two children back to their parents and stepped forward.

Hisashi: "Burnout reporting for duty. I'll set his wings ablaze is he tries anything."

Uzui the stepped up.

Uzui: "Sound Hashira ready for action. He won't stand a chance against my flashiness."

Nezu smiled.

Nezu: "Good! Mirko, Midoriya, please lead these two to your extended dorm room."

Izuku: "Mmm!"

He leapt up, grabbed Hisashi by the wrist, and dragged him out. Rumi and a confused Uzui followed soon after.